Windows 10: Intel Sound Driver

Discus and support Intel Sound Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently got an update for Intel Sound Drivers, through windows update and after restarting the laptop it says "No Audio Output Device is Installed".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kunal_Jain, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Intel Sound Driver

I recently got an update for Intel Sound Drivers, through windows update and after restarting the laptop it says "No Audio Output Device is Installed".

What should I do?

:)

Kunal_Jain, Oct 11, 2018

2. Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

Hi David,

Windows 10 update remove the Intel WiDi driver due to compatibility issue. We suggest uninstalling the Intel WiDi driver from Control Panel to avoid it from showing up every time you start your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Choose Programs and Features.
    • Click Intel (R) WiDi Driver and hit Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know goes.

Monica Cam, Oct 11, 2018
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Intel Sound Driver

Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

the message appears again on restart after uninstall

SubhashKedia, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Intel Sound Driver

1. Intel Sound Driver - Similar Threads - Intel Sound Driver

2. Muffled sound on Windows 11 using sound over HDMI and Intel driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Muffled sound on Windows 11 using sound over HDMI and Intel driver: Hello. I have an Asus Zenbook UX450FDXI7-8565UIntel UHD Graphics 620 + Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Max-QI also have the screenpad that can be used. I use the following setup:Zenbook -> Hmdi cable to Marrantz Amplifier -> Hdmi cable to Asus Screen XG27VQ. I have noticed the...
  3. Muffled sound on Windows 11 using sound over HDMI and Intel driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Muffled sound on Windows 11 using sound over HDMI and Intel driver: Hello. I have an Asus Zenbook UX450FDXI7-8565UIntel UHD Graphics 620 + Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Max-QI also have the screenpad that can be used. I use the following setup:Zenbook -> Hmdi cable to Marrantz Amplifier -> Hdmi cable to Asus Screen XG27VQ. I have noticed the...
  4. Intel Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Driver: If I have outdated Intel driver, can I still play genshin impact? My intel uhd driver is still up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-driver/375d3b5d-8443-48c1-9d74-d34b36c4a6c8
  5. Intel Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Driver: If I have outdated Intel driver, can I still play genshin impact? My intel uhd driver is still up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-driver/375d3b5d-8443-48c1-9d74-d34b36c4a6c8
  6. Intel Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Driver: When I updated to the new intel update to fix some of my games from acting really slow it worked but when I played the games for long or when I played certain games like Roblox my entire computer crashed without A BSOD or any warning. Does anybody know how to fix this?...
  7. Unwanted windows sounds after updating Intel drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unwanted windows sounds after updating Intel drivers: Sporadic windows chimes, day and night, after updating Intel bluetooth and wifi drivers. Happens at random, every 15 to 30 minutes, even when computer is asleep. Right clicked speaker icon to access Sound menu. Turned off all notification sounds, created and applied NoSounds...
  8. Unwanted windows sounds after updating Intel drivers

in Windows 10 Support
    Unwanted windows sounds after updating Intel drivers: Sporadic windows chimes, day and night, after updating Intel bluetooth and wifi drivers. Happens at random, every 15 to 30 minutes, even when computer is asleep. Right clicked speaker icon to access Sound menu. Turned off all notification sounds, created and applied NoSounds...
  9. Intel smart sound technology OED driver error

Intel smart sound technology OED driver error: Hi, I have a HP Elitebook 830 G6 and the sound doesn't work. Has a red X over it in the taskbar. I've tried the troubleshooter but it doesn't resolve the problem. When I go into the device manager the driver: Intel smart sound technology OED has a yellow exclamation sign...
  10. Intel drivers

Intel drivers: After trying to figure it out as to why my laptop kept freezing, I came to a conclusion that Windows is too bugged/Intel drivers are corrupt/bugged. Essentially, a few months ago, I "solved" my computer's freezing bug, where I couldn't use my mouse, keyboard and pretty...