Windows 10: Intel SSD Toolbox 3.5.4.401

Discus and support Intel SSD Toolbox 3.5.4.401 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Updated from 3.5.4.400 Yay! *Tongue Download: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/dow...?product=80096 118208 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ap1978, Sep 20, 2018.

1. ap1978 Win User

Intel SSD Toolbox 3.5.4.401

ap1978, Sep 20, 2018
  2. oxonsi Win User

Conflict between Intel SSD Toolbox and RAID Controller card...

I reallize it is a relatively obscure issue I'm having. And it's not too big a deal just to stop using the Intel SSD Toolbox [to avoid the problem] ... But I'd still be interested in any thoughts or other suggestions Intel SSD Toolbox 3.5.4.401 :)

Thanks!

oxonsi, Sep 20, 2018
  3. oxonsi Win User
    Conflict between Intel SSD Toolbox and RAID Controller card...

Thanks for your reply and suggestion. I'm sorry I didn't notice it sooner... In my configuration, I have my boot SSD connected directly to the motherboard's SATA 3 port. Then I have two other SSDs attached through the RAID controller in RAID 0. It is a 4 port RAID card, so I guess I could also connect the boot SSD to the card and leave it separate from the already existing RAID 0 array consisting of the other 2 SSDs. But then I believe I wouldn't be able to use Intel's SSD toolbox at all.

And in the meantime, there has been another firmware update to the Adaptec 8405, and a driver update. And Intel released a new version of their Toolbox. Between all of those changes, I now find that I can use the Intel SSD Toolbox again. There is no longer any interference with the RAID controller. Perhaps these companies actually do pay attention to issues. I'm really not sure which update addressed the problem, as I didn't test after each one. I happened to discover all of these updates about the same time, and installed all of them, one after the other... I really thought it would all be to no avail, but I decided to test it anyway. To my surprise, the Toolbox now works, and my RAID card does not grind to a halt. All is back to normal and works perfectly fine.

I hope this may help anyone else experiencing this issue. Update to the latest versions for everything involved: 1) Adaptec RAID controller firmware, 2) Adaptec RAID drivers, 3) Intel SSD Toolbox. I confirm they do now work together on Windows 10 x64.

oxonsi, Sep 20, 2018
  4. ClarenceE Win User

Signature invalid or corrupt when downloading Intel Toolbox 3.3.4 released 11 March 2016

Hello: I have been using windows 10 Pro 64bit.
    It is installed on an Intel SSD 256gb drive and has worked fine.

I loaded the Intel SSD Toolbox ver. 3.3.2 last year and upgraded to 3.3.3 several months ago.
    On 11 March the Intel SSD Toolbox ver. 3.3.4 was released. I downloaded it, but the download shows the message invalid or corrupt signature and offers the first option to delete the download before installing it.

I notified Intel of the issue, but Intel falls back on the fact that it is a free application and it is possible it might not work on all Windows 10 configurations and that I was the only one with the issue. The intel tech said the download is in
    tact and not corrupted.

Is there a way to resolve this “incompatibility” issue with this 3.3.4 version?

Here is what I tried so far. I installed the program even though windows gave me the warning.
    The app installs but upon opening it the windows closed this program because it is incompatible message pops up and it does indeed close.

I ran the compatible trouble shooter using windows 7 and windows 8 compatibility settings.
    Both result in the same results – program is terminated upon it starting to open.

I disabled the Bitdefender anti-virus app I used, and again did a clean install of the Toolbox, but that has no positive effect.

I re-downloaded the Toolbox several times on 3 different machines with the same results.

Finally, just to be sure, I reloaded both Toolbox versions 3.3.2 and 3.3.3 several times, each time the results are the same – these versions install, open, and work correctly without any problem

I also ran the SFC /Scannow to check for corrupt system files and found that there are none.

Please advise me regarding further things I can do to get this Toolbox ver 3.3.4 to work.

This is likely not the right community to get help with the Intel Toolbox issue, but the Intel Tech claimed that the windows setting could be the cause. Anyway, since the issue begins with the message that the download is invalid or corrupt, this
    is where I start. By the way, downloads of other applications or files so far complete without any issue. On this version of the Intel Toolbox 3.3.4 comes to my machined fouled up.

Clarence

ClarenceE, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Intel SSD Toolbox 3.5.4.401 - Similar Threads - Intel SSD Toolbox

2. NVIDEO 4:3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDEO 4:3: Boas, eu jogo Counter Strike GO NA RESOLUÇÃO 4:3 sem barras, o que faz com que a tela fica em uma resolução menor esticada, já vi as respostas que dão a este problema, mas a situação é que não tenho o grupo "monitor" quando abre a NVIDIA, poderiam me ajudar?...
  3. NVIDEO 4:3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDEO 4:3: Boas, eu jogo Counter Strike GO NA RESOLUÇÃO 4:3 sem barras, o que faz com que a tela fica em uma resolução menor esticada, já vi as respostas que dão a este problema, mas a situação é que não tenho o grupo "monitor" quando abre a NVIDIA, poderiam me ajudar?...
  4. Error 401 Unauthorized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 401 Unauthorized: On one workstation at my place of business we are unable to access a website we use all the time. I have tried to login using 3 different browsers, Edge, Firefox, and Brave. With all 3 after entering username and password I receive, "ERROR 401 UNAUTHORIZED" in all 3 browsers....
  5. Error 401 Unauthorized

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 401 Unauthorized: On one workstation at my place of business we are unable to access a website we use all the time. I have tried to login using 3 different browsers, Edge, Firefox, and Brave. With all 3 after entering username and password I receive, "ERROR 401 UNAUTHORIZED" in all 3 browsers....
  6. Can't install Skhynix NVME Toolbox SSD firmware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install Skhynix NVME Toolbox SSD firmware: I have a Hewlett Packard laptop. I installed a Skhynix driver, but when I clicked to update the firmware I get the message: ACTIVATE ERROR: The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error 0x45d. 172620
  7. Intel Solid State Drive Toolbox File Permissions Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Solid State Drive Toolbox File Permissions Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00205 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 12/11/2018 Last revised: 12/11/2018 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in Intel® Solid State Drive Toolbox may allow...
  8. hotmail 401 message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hotmail 401 message: Keep getting a 401 email error message; what can I do?? It's actually a "live" account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-401-message/31481966-a1ec-40ba-85e2-8f98f737f2a0
  9. Conflict between Intel SSD Toolbox and RAID Controller card...

Conflict between Intel SSD Toolbox and RAID Controller card...: A new issue has arisen for me, apparently between 1) the Intel SSD Toolbox, which I use to "optimize" an Intel 530 SSD, which I have as my boot drive, and 2) an Adaptec 8405 PCIe RAID controller card, which has some other SATA drives attached. This problem did not exist...
  10. Canon Toolbox Software

Canon Toolbox Software: Hi Have installed Canon MF4690PL vista drivers and run update for win10 which showed drivers as correctly loaded in device manager. Have installed Canon Toolbox for scanning from this device. There isn't much wrong and I'm sure that I just haven't found the correct path...