Windows 10: Intel Stratix 10 FPGA Performs 10 Trillion Calculations per Second

Discus and support Intel Stratix 10 FPGA Performs 10 Trillion Calculations per Second in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Because of the Intel® Stratix® 10’s unique design, it can whip through calculations at blinding speeds – often 10 to 100 times faster than the chips in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Intel Stratix 10 FPGA Performs 10 Trillion Calculations per Second

Source: https://newsroom.intel.com/news/inte...ns-per-second/

:)

Brink, Apr 17, 2018

2. Windows 10 | Base score (Is it good?)

Component What is Rated Subscore Base score

Processor Calculations per second 7.9

Memory Memory operations per second 7.9

Graphics Desktop Graphics performance 5.3 5.3

Gaming Graphics 3D business and gaming graphics performance 9.9/10 Hard disc Disc data transfer rate 5.9

Processor not accurate because i5 core is 3.2 ghz but can go to 4 ghz Quad core

Math: 4ghz*4processor

WindowsExpertise, Apr 17, 2018
  3. Windows 10 calculator will no longer launch. I get about 2 seconds of display and then it disappears.

*Original Title: windows 10 calculator

windows 10 calculator will no longer launch. I get about 2 seconds of display and then it disappears.

rfrodgersjr, Apr 17, 2018
Thema:

Intel Stratix 10 FPGA Performs 10 Trillion Calculations per Second

1. Intel Stratix 10 FPGA Performs 10 Trillion Calculations per Second - Similar Threads - Intel Stratix FPGA

2. Windows 10 calculator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 calculator: What should be 5x5+5x5You would say 50, but the Windows 10 calculator says 150 Am I doing something wrong, or its a bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-calculator/09dd5ae7-56a0-4d05-adca-29cd8dcf79ee
  3. Windows 10 calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 calculator: I have two questions. 1. Why was possibility to evaluate inverse trigonomic functions supressed more and more with every new version of Calculator and was finally completely removed? 2. How DARE you to call mode of calculator without such possibility - needed even for...
  4. Windows 10 Calculator

Windows 10 Calculator: I would like to know a keyboard shortcut to bring the calculator to the front, without having to click it with my mouse. I use the calculator all day trying to kick the adding machine habit!. The added step of having to mouse click before i can start entering numbers is not...
  5. Windows 10 per to per network

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 per to per network: I have setup a per to per windows 10 network. About every 2-3 weeks the drives disconnect on the workstations and have to re setup the mapping and the authorization. I looks like the admin logs out or disconnects or the authorization is lost. How can it be setup so the...
  6. Intel announces Stratix 10 TX 58Fbps FPGA enabling 400Gb Ethernet

in Windows 10 News
    Intel announces Stratix 10 TX 58Fbps FPGA enabling 400Gb Ethernet: The Intel Stratix 10 TX FPGAs are the world’s first field programmable gate array with 58Gbps PAM4 transceiver technology enabling 400Gb Ethernet deployment. This technology doubles transceiver bandwidth performance when compared to traditional solutions. (Credit: Intel...
  7. Windows 10 Calculator

Windows 10 Calculator: I have a laptop running Windows 10 Pro, and it seems that one of the accounts is locked onto the calculator app. There's no taskbar, no option to minimize, nothing but the calculator. I've investigated it looking for a way out of the application, but can't find anything. Is...
  8. Calculation error of windows 10 calculator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calculation error of windows 10 calculator: Today I found a log calculation error with windows 10 calculator app, I posted here two different results from my mobile app and windows 10 app. Kindly I need your support on it. Thanks! [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Windows 10 Calculator not working on second user account

Windows 10 Calculator not working on second user account: Hi All! I have read a lot about the Windows 10 Calculator issues and none of the fixes I've come across (this site and others) are doing the trick. I tried to "re-register" the apps, but that just grinds for a bit then fails. I can easily access and use the Win10 calc in my...
  10. Announcing Arm-based Intel Stratix 10 SX FPGA

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Arm-based Intel Stratix 10 SX FPGA: Intel today announced it has begun shipping its Intel® Stratix® 10 SX FPGA – the only high-end FPGA family with an integrated quad-core ARM* Cortex*-A53 processor. With densities greater than 1 million logic elements (MLE), Intel Stratix 10 SX FPGAs provide the flexibility...