Windows 10: 'Intel Technology Access - Service' suddenly using massive amounts of RAM - what's going on?

Discus and support 'Intel Technology Access - Service' suddenly using massive amounts of RAM - what's going on? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had this happen to me twice not in the past 30 days. Out of nowhere Intel Technology Access - Service or more specific the Intel Online Connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AikoTM, Nov 15, 2018.

1. AikoTM Win User

'Intel Technology Access - Service' suddenly using massive amounts of RAM - what's going on?

I had this happen to me twice not in the past 30 days.

Out of nowhere Intel Technology Access - Service or more specific the Intel Online Connect Access starts using massive amounts of RAM making everything crash with an "out of memory" error.

I was just watching a YouTube video today, suddenly - Chrome crashed and kept doing so after trying to start it again with an "out of memory" error.

The first time a while ago the same happend while playing WoW and i think watching either Twitch or YouTube aswell.

No idea whats going on. I just End the Task, restart the PC and everything is back to normal.

Screenshot is in german i'm afraid.

'Intel Technology Access - Service' suddenly using massive amounts of RAM - what's going on? c3608b3f-9e19-4e87-92c7-3b4e2f72a707?upload=true.jpg

:)

AikoTM, Nov 15, 2018
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Intel RST Services

Hi,

In a Windows computer, if a service is not running you can manually start a service. For us to assist you, we recommend that you follow the steps listed below to start the service:

• On the search field, type Services and then press Enter.
    • Locate Intel Rapid storage technology service.
    • Right click on Intel Rapid storage technology service and then press
      Start.

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Windows 10 taking massive amount of ram and processor.

I upgraded win 8.1 to 10 but taking massive amount of ram and processor.

'Intel Technology Access - Service' suddenly using massive amounts of RAM - what's going on? ded336b7-bcc2-49c7-b2dc-f6424867339c.png

Only using chrome and skype. Windows 8.1 doesn't take this amount ram.

How can solve this?

ZunnunReza, Nov 15, 2018
  4. John Ado Win User

'Intel Technology Access - Service' suddenly using massive amounts of RAM - what's going on?

Intel Rapid Storage Technology Service is not running

Hi,

To help you with this, let's download the latest driver software from the manufacturer's website. Click

here
    to go to the site. After the latest driver is installed, let's run it in compatibility mode and check if the issue persist. Follow the steps

here

Share with us the results.

Best.

John Ado, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

1. 'Intel Technology Access - Service' suddenly using massive amounts of RAM - what's going on? - Similar Threads - 'Intel Technology Access

2. Intel Rapid Storage Technology Service not working

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology Service not working: [IMG]If Intel Rapid Storage Technology Service is not working on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, then this post offers suggestions that are sure to help you. Intel Rapid Storage Technology (IAStorDataMgrSvc) provides storage event notification and manages...
  3. Amount of RAM that win10 os is using

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Amount of RAM that win10 os is using: why is my system is using so much amount of ram even I am not running any application? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amount-of-ram-that-win10-os-is-using/3bb151ae-70ba-4e2a-8c1a-fc5b3ba9b34b
  4. dwm.exe using a massive amount of ram

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    dwm.exe using a massive amount of ram: [IMG] Just using Windows normally, then saw this process using a massive amount of ram. Previously it was just lower than 300mb at most times. Any help please? These are my specifications: Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHzInstalled RAM: 20.0 GB...
  5. Chromium using huge amounts of RAM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chromium using huge amounts of RAM: I just noticed even having one tab open on chromium(dev version) has me using 0.5 GB ram. There are like 14 processes open. What's the deal here or am I mistaken? submitted by /u/Mamba28 [link] [comments]...
  6. Suddenly Getting Massive Amounts of Spam; Set to Exclusive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suddenly Getting Massive Amounts of Spam; Set to Exclusive: HI, I've searched this and found lots of old responses relating to general inbox maintenance, but my issue came on so acutely that I'm certain something specific has happened. Starting about 48 hours ago, my Outlook email has begun getting absolutely inundated by spam. This...
  7. service host using high amount of ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    service host using high amount of ram: The ram keeps increases after turning on the computer untill the computer finally shuts down.most of the ram is used my services hosts.please give me a solution. [ATTACH]...
  8. Intel: ( Security Assist / Technology Access )

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel: ( Security Assist / Technology Access ): Wonder what all this Intel software is about Is it coming down from the latest 10 build in updates? I now have 4 Intel programs on my machine: Ethernet Adapter and Intel MEI Plus the 2 in the OP Is Intel and Microsoft teaming up to deliver higher performance Or...
  9. Restore Points Intel Technology Access

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore Points Intel Technology Access: When I look at existing restore points in my system, there are always lots of points labelled "Intel(R) Technology Access" Many have been created at very short time intervals, sometimes just a few seconds apart. Does anybody know why they are created and what is...
  10. Firefox uses massive RAM?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Firefox uses massive RAM?: So...I've got numerous Edge tabs open. One single tab of Firefox...and I get this RAM usage. What the heck? I can't even use Firefox on this machine since it eats up all my RAM. The whole machine slows down. What gives? [img] [img] 107037

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel technology acess

2. intel technology access service

3. Whats going on with Intel

4. intel technology access,
  5. intel r technology access using all memeory,
  6. intel technology access service using alot of ram