Windows 10: Intel UHD Graphic not able to install @ Dell Latitude 5500

Discus and support Intel UHD Graphic not able to install @ Dell Latitude 5500 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Support, I am not able to install Intel Graphic driver while installing its keep giving me an error as processor not supported but as per Dell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HaroonButt2, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Intel UHD Graphic not able to install @ Dell Latitude 5500

Hi Support,

I am not able to install Intel Graphic driver while installing its keep giving me an error as processor not supported but as per Dell website driver supported for below processor

Processor: Core i7 8665U x64 based processor

Please need your support as this is really impacting my overall work.

BR,

Haroon

:)

HaroonButt2, Jun 22, 2020

2. Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting

I recently bought dell laptop. But when I am enabling intel uhd graphics 620 unable to play videos(specifically youtube) and also unable to wake laptop from sleep. After disabling intel graphics driver in device manager those things are working fine. Any
    idea what's happening. Model - Dell 5370

_rahulalam, Jun 22, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting

Hi _rahulalam

Intel released a new device driver for the Intel UHD Graphics 620 on the 5th of this month, you should go to that Intel website, then download and install that full version of the driver to see if Intel have resolved these issues . . .

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/126789...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Arkaparna Win User

Intel UHD Graphic not able to install @ Dell Latitude 5500

Intel Uhd graphics 630

After downloading intel uhd graphics 630 software the screen is not showing any icons on Windows 10 . Ctrl + alt + del option not showing though the program is opening. How to remove Intel software in this case or format the computer?

Arkaparna, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Intel UHD Graphic not able to install @ Dell Latitude 5500

1. Intel UHD Graphic not able to install @ Dell Latitude 5500 - Similar Threads - Intel UHD Graphic

2. Problem with intel UHD graphics on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with intel UHD graphics on laptop: The problem is that when I start the laptop with integrated Intel UHD graphics, the screen turns yellow, when I go into Intel graphics management and reset the color settings to factory, everything looks fine,but when you reboot the problem does not disappear. I did...
  3. Weird Issue With Dell Latitude 5500

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Issue With Dell Latitude 5500: I have a Dell Latitude 5500 from 2019. When I am connected to any power source all works well. When I am away from a power source, I have these weird, random instances where Windows will lock the PC if I use the number pad. This happened on Windows 10 Build 21H2 and still...
  4. Weird Issue With Dell Latitude 5500

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Issue With Dell Latitude 5500: I have a Dell Latitude 5500 from 2019. When I am connected to any power source all works well. When I am away from a power source, I have these weird, random instances where Windows will lock the PC if I use the number pad. This happened on Windows 10 Build 21H2 and still...
  5. Intel UHD Graphics Driver Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel UHD Graphics Driver Crashing: It seems as though my laptop has an issue with the intel UHD Graphics driver that is installed. Every hour or so it will crash. I will either need to restart or go to Device Manager, disable the device, and then enable the device. I have tried a factory reset, uninstalling...
  6. Intel HD graphics driver 5500?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel HD graphics driver 5500?: Got updated with windows 10 The Intel graphics driver has a new command center which was downloaded from ms store now I'm completely unable to fix the saturation and hue of my laptop It's asus x454l core i3 5th gen Please help me how do I set the color of my laptop It's way...
  7. Intel UHD graphics

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel UHD graphics: Just bought a new laptop and I see there is no dedicated NVidia chip in the machine and the Device Manager tells me I have Intel (R) UHD so how does this compare to a lower end NVidia chip? I don't use this machine for gaming but am disappointed that maybe the display isn't...
  8. Intel Uhd graphics 630

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intel Uhd graphics 630: After downloading intel uhd graphics 630 software the screen is not showing any icons on Windows 10 . Ctrl + alt + del option not showing though the program is opening. How to remove Intel software in this case or format the computer?...
  9. Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting: I recently bought dell laptop. But when I am enabling intel uhd graphics 620 unable to play videos(specifically youtube) and also unable to wake laptop from sleep. After disabling intel graphics driver in device manager those things are working fine. Any idea what's...
  10. Dell Latitude D610 - Intel 915GM Graphics Driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Latitude D610 - Intel 915GM Graphics Driver: Has anyone found a modded Mobile Intel(R) 915GM/GMS,910GML Express Chipset Family graphic. driver that will install on my old Dell Latitude D610 running Windows 10 x86? This is the only driver issue I have, audio is working fine. *Sad 46972