Windows 10: Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue

Discus and support Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having issues trying to update this driver. I keep getting -'The driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Please obtain the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PhilBroom1, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue

Hi, I'm having issues trying to update this driver. I keep getting -'The driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Please obtain the appropriate driver from the manufacturer.' In my case the motherboard is an Asus Prime Z370-A running an Intel i7 8700K, Intel UHD Graphics 630 coffee lake GT2. The driver version is 23.20.16.4974 dated 28/02/2018. I think it's a legacy driver as non of the driver files contain 'dch' in their descriptionI noticed on the Intel site this seems to be an issue and although I've downloaded the current drive it wont update. I events log it states - 'De

:)

PhilBroom1, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Arkaparna Win User

Intel Uhd graphics 630

After downloading intel uhd graphics 630 software the screen is not showing any icons on Windows 10 . Ctrl + alt + del option not showing though the program is opening. How to remove Intel software in this case or format the computer?

Arkaparna, Jan 14, 2022
  3. MaxGrover Win User
    Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 failing tests on Dell Full Hardware Test

My Dell XPS 15 9570 was having a bunch of trouble trying to run video games right after a full reset. (the reset itself had its own issues) I tried to run Warzone at the lowest possible settings and was bouncing between 2 fps and at most 30. I have spent
    a number of hours updating everything I can and running every scan possible. I just took the full Dell hardware test and and found everything was fine except for Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630. Here are the results under that section of testing.

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 GPU Pipeline Data Test
    Cannot Run

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 Shader Rendering Test
    Cannot Run

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 Fixed Transformation and Lighting Test
    Cannot Run

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 Wireframe Line Test
    Cannot Run

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 Wireframe Shader Rendering Test
    Cannot Run

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 Shader Rendering DX10 Test
    Cannot Run

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 Shader Rendering DX11 Test
    Cannot Run

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 Multiple Rendering DX9 Test
    Cannot Run

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 Transformation and Lighting Stress Test
    Cannot Run

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 PCI Express Status Test
    Passed

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 Primary Surface Test
    Passed

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 Video Memory Test
    Passed

I don't know what is making my computer so slow but this is the only thing I could find that might be an answer. I don't know how to fix this though and would really appreciate some help!

My computers specs are:

i7-8750H

16gb ram

GTX 1050ti

Win 10 Pro

512gb

BIOS version 1.15.0

MaxGrover, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue

Why My Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver cannot be updated?

Intel Driver and Support Assistant said like this:

"A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver & Support Assistant is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized
    computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues. Contact your computer manufacturer for
    the latest driver for your computer."

I want to use generic Intel Driver on my laptop Acer Aspire 7. What should I do to use generic Intel Driver UHD 630? Do i need to uninstall A customized computer manufacturer driver installed on my laptop
    and then install generic Intel Driver UHD 630?

Please help me to solve this issue!

solidaritysarat, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue

1. Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue - Similar Threads - Intel UHD Graphics

2. Thinkpad T480 Intel UHD 630 graphics drivers will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thinkpad T480 Intel UHD 630 graphics drivers will not install: Now... before you guys say, "hey. Someone already asked this question", im going to say this... you never answered the question, and three of you gave the guy the same list of steps to follow to uninstall and reinstall the device drivers on his machine with UHD 630... im...
  3. Thinkpad T480 Intel UHD 630 graphics drivers will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thinkpad T480 Intel UHD 630 graphics drivers will not install: Now... before you guys say, "hey. Someone already asked this question", im going to say this... you never answered the question, and three of you gave the guy the same list of steps to follow to uninstall and reinstall the device drivers on his machine with UHD 630... im...
  4. Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue: Hi, I'm having issues trying to update this driver. I keep getting -'The driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Please obtain the appropriate driver from the manufacturer.' In my case the motherboard is an Asus Prime Z370-A running an Intel i7 8700K, Intel...
  5. Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue: Hi, I'm having issues trying to update this driver. I keep getting -'The driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Please obtain the appropriate driver from the manufacturer.' In my case the motherboard is an Asus Prime Z370-A running an Intel i7 8700K, Intel...
  6. Intel UHD Graphics 630 control panel

Intel UHD Graphics 630 control panel: I want Intel UHD Graphics 630 control panel for windows 10 64bit to control my graphics. but I can't find it in Intel's website. Is anyone has please send me...
  7. intel UHD graphics 630 driver got corrupted

intel UHD graphics 630 driver got corrupted: In my laptop sleep option completely disappeared and i was unable to decrease or increase the screen brightness when i checked in device manager i got to know that my intel UHD graphics 630 driver got corrupted, i tried in all ways possible by uninstalling, disabling the...
  8. Intel Graphics 630 drivers

Intel Graphics 630 drivers: I have been running my computer with Intel Graphics 630 since I assembled it in January, 2019. In February I updated the driver to version 25.20.100.6577. I did not bother to do any more updates until 5 days ago, when Intel Update Advisor told me that there was an update...
  9. Intel Uhd graphics 630

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intel Uhd graphics 630: After downloading intel uhd graphics 630 software the screen is not showing any icons on Windows 10 . Ctrl + alt + del option not showing though the program is opening. How to remove Intel software in this case or format the computer?...
  10. Why My Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver cannot be updated?

Why My Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver cannot be updated?: Intel Driver and Support Assistant said like this: "A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver & Support Assistant is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer...