Windows 10: intel UHD graphics with error code 45

Discus and support intel UHD graphics with error code 45 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an intel i7-10750H processor in my laptop which is running windows 10.when I checked my task manager, I found out that my integrated graphic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mr.m05, Jun 12, 2021.

1. mr.m05 Win User

intel UHD graphics with error code 45

I have an intel i7-10750H processor in my laptop which is running windows 10.when I checked my task manager, I found out that my integrated graphic intel UHD graphic is not shown at the task manager so I checked with the device manager then there also, I am not able to find it under the display adapters but I found my NVidia graphic card only so I clicked on view hidden files and I can be able to find the intel UHD graphics, but it is not working. when I clicked it and checked the details it says it is no longer working because the "hardware is not connected to the computer Code 45" how to s

:)

mr.m05, Jun 12, 2021
  2. Arkaparna Win User

Intel Uhd graphics 630

After downloading intel uhd graphics 630 software the screen is not showing any icons on Windows 10 . Ctrl + alt + del option not showing though the program is opening. How to remove Intel software in this case or format the computer?

Arkaparna, Jun 12, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting

Hi _rahulalam

Intel released a new device driver for the Intel UHD Graphics 620 on the 5th of this month, you should go to that Intel website, then download and install that full version of the driver to see if Intel have resolved these issues . . .

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/126789...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Jun 12, 2021
  4. intel UHD graphics with error code 45

Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting

I recently bought dell laptop. But when I am enabling intel uhd graphics 620 unable to play videos(specifically youtube) and also unable to wake laptop from sleep. After disabling intel graphics driver in device manager those things are working fine. Any
    idea what's happening. Model - Dell 5370

_rahulalam, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

intel UHD graphics with error code 45

1. intel UHD graphics with error code 45 - Similar Threads - intel UHD graphics

2. issue with intel uhd 620 graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issue with intel uhd 620 graphics: I have dell insipiron 3583 in which i face hang issue my laptop screen randomly freezes when i run any software as administrator the USER ACCOUNT CONTROL dialog box open where my screen freezes and then it unfreezes or whenever i try to fullscreen/exit fullscreen any video or...
  3. Problem with intel UHD graphics on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with intel UHD graphics on laptop: The problem is that when I start the laptop with integrated Intel UHD graphics, the screen turns yellow, when I go into Intel graphics management and reset the color settings to factory, everything looks fine,but when you reboot the problem does not disappear. I did...
  4. Problem with intel UHD graphics on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with intel UHD graphics on laptop: The problem is that when I start the laptop with integrated Intel UHD graphics, the screen turns yellow, when I go into Intel graphics management and reset the color settings to factory, everything looks fine,but when you reboot the problem does not disappear. I did...
  5. Intel UHD Graphics Driver Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel UHD Graphics Driver Crashing: It seems as though my laptop has an issue with the intel UHD Graphics driver that is installed. Every hour or so it will crash. I will either need to restart or go to Device Manager, disable the device, and then enable the device. I have tried a factory reset, uninstalling...
  6. IntelR UHD 620 Graphics Driver Error Code: 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IntelR UHD 620 Graphics Driver Error Code: 45: My IntelR UHD 620 Graphics driver can only be found under "hidden" in the Device Manager, and under Properties it reads "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45".I manually updated it to no avail. I ran several "Troubleshooters" like SFC,...
  7. Intel UHD graphics

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel UHD graphics: Just bought a new laptop and I see there is no dedicated NVidia chip in the machine and the Device Manager tells me I have Intel (R) UHD so how does this compare to a lower end NVidia chip? I don't use this machine for gaming but am disappointed that maybe the display isn't...
  8. IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Device Manager Error code 45

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Device Manager Error code 45: My Integrated GPU is now hidden in device manager, and going to the properties reveals that "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45". I have a Dedicated GPU but I am worried because one problem can lead to another. I built my PC so if I need...
  9. Intel Uhd graphics 630

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intel Uhd graphics 630: After downloading intel uhd graphics 630 software the screen is not showing any icons on Windows 10 . Ctrl + alt + del option not showing though the program is opening. How to remove Intel software in this case or format the computer?...
  10. Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting

Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting: I recently bought dell laptop. But when I am enabling intel uhd graphics 620 unable to play videos(specifically youtube) and also unable to wake laptop from sleep. After disabling intel graphics driver in device manager those things are working fine. Any idea what's...