Windows 10: Intel Unveils Neural Compute Stick 2 for Smarter AI Edge Devices

Discus and support Intel Unveils Neural Compute Stick 2 for Smarter AI Edge Devices in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] What’s New: Intel is hosting its first artificial intelligence (AI) developer conference in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Intel Unveils Neural Compute Stick 2 for Smarter AI Edge Devices

Source: Intel Unveils the Intel Neural Compute Stick 2 at Intel AI Devcon Beijing for Building Smarter AI Edge Devices | Intel Newsroom

:)

Brink, Nov 14, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Intel & Microsoft Enable AI Inference at Edge with Intel Movidius VDU

Source: https://newsroom.intel.com/news/inte...ts-windows-ml/

Brink, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Intel Announces First Neural Network Processor

Source: Intel Pioneers New Technologies to Advance Artificial Intelligence | Intel Newsroom

Brink, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Chino Win User

The Laceli AI Compute Stick is Here to Compete Against Intel's Movidius

Gyrfalcon Technology Inc, an emerging AI chip maker in Silicon Valley, CA, launches its Laceli AI Compute Stick after Intel Movidius announced its deep learning Neural Compute Stick in July of last year. With the company's first ultra-low power, high performance AI processor Lightspeeur 2801S, the Laceli AI Compute Stick runs a 2.8 TOPS performance within 0.3 Watt of power, which is 90 times more efficient than the Movidius USB Stick (0.1 TOPS within 1 Watt of power.)

Lightspeeur is based on Gyrfalcon Technology Inc's APiM architecture, which uses memory as the AI processing unit. This eliminates the huge data movement that results in high power consumption. The architecture features true, on-chip parallelism, in situ computing, and eliminates memory bottlenecks. It has roughly 28,000 parallel computing cores and does not require external memory for AI inference.

Intel Unveils Neural Compute Stick 2 for Smarter AI Edge Devices ncyecgAU6O9mNdad_thm.jpg

The standard USB 3.0 Stick can be connected to a range of devices such as PCs, laptops and mobile phones, and can enhance their image-based deep learning capabilities to unprecedented levels without them having to tap into a cloud based system. With Caffe and TensorFlow support, the Stick enables various application development backgrounds.

Powered by a specialized AI Processor, Laceli can be used in many smart applications such as image and video recognition, natural speech understanding, natural language processing, and day-to-day AI applications.

The Laceli AI Compute Stick will be shown in public for the first time in January 2018 at CES 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Lightspeeur 2810S is in production at the moment and is available today to qualified customers.

Chino, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Intel Unveils Neural Compute Stick 2 for Smarter AI Edge Devices - Similar Threads - Intel Unveils Neural

2. Kiano Slimstick (Atom Z3735F, similar to early Intel Compute Stick) - Edge video...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kiano Slimstick (Atom Z3735F, similar to early Intel Compute Stick) - Edge video...: Hello, I recently got an old Kiano Slimstick, that has similar configuration to early version of Intel Computestick. After I started it, it worked perfectly with both Chrome and Edge able to play YT fullHD 60FPS buttersmooth, also 4K 60 fps was ok (on chrome, edge didn't have...
  3. Intel Compute Stick (stck1a32wfc) BSOD - acpi_bios_error

Intel Compute Stick (stck1a32wfc) BSOD - acpi_bios_error: I had Ubuntu 16.10 loaded on this stick but the o/s proved too much for it. I ended up swapping it out for a lighter-weight Debian based distribution which is still installed as far as I recall. I would like to reinstall Win10 now ( it came with Win8.1 + upgrade to Win10),...
  4. Intel Compute Stick, first BSOD

Intel Compute Stick, first BSOD: Hi BSOD squad, I hope you are able to tell me what caused this BSOD today. Background: Intel Compute Stick, used as HTPC. Never had any issues, works like a charm. Upgraded last night to build 10547 EN-GB x86. Today VPN connection to Finland to watch news from Finnish...
  5. Intel Compute Stick - Installing Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Compute Stick - Installing Windows: Hey guys, I have a slight problem. I purchased a Intel Compute Stick STCK1A8LFC and did not realise it was only supported for or came installed with Ubuntu on it. I am trying to install Windows 10 on it. During install I am constantly getting Windows ran into a problem...
  6. Intel & Microsoft Enable AI Inference at Edge with Intel Movidius VDU

in Windows 10 News
    Intel & Microsoft Enable AI Inference at Edge with Intel Movidius VDU: Today during Windows Developer Day, Microsoft announced Windows* ML, which enables developers to perform machine learning tasks in the Windows OS. Windows ML efficiently uses hardware for any given artificial intelligence (AI) workload and intelligently distributes work...
  7. Intel Unveils the Intel XMM 7560 LTE Modem

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Unveils the Intel XMM 7560 LTE Modem: Bringing Blazing-Fast Gigabit Speeds to Global Customers with a Single,Powerful SKU Feb. 21, 2017 — Cellular connectivity has expanded our world – breaking down barriers in how wecommunicate with the people we care about, the ways we collaborate and work, and how we enjoy...
  8. Intel Announces First Neural Network Processor

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Announces First Neural Network Processor: Today I spoke at the WSJDLive global technology conference about cognitive and artificial intelligence (AI) technology, two nascent areas that I believe will be transformative to the industry and world. These systems also offer tremendous market opportunity and are on a...
  9. Intel launched the Intel AI Builders Program

in Windows 10 News
    Intel launched the Intel AI Builders Program: What’s New: Today at the AI O’Reilly NYC Conference, Intel launched the Intel AI Builders Program to provide partners implementing artificial intelligence (AI), with the resources and support they need to accelerate the adoption of their Intel-based AI platforms. “The Intel...
  10. Microsoft unveils Project Brainwave for real-time AI

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft unveils Project Brainwave for real-time AI: [img] By Doug Burger, Distinguished Engineer, Microsoft Today at Hot Chips 2017, our cross-Microsoft team unveiled a new deep learning acceleration platform, codenamed Project Brainwave. I’m delighted to share more details in this post, since Project Brainwave achieves...