Windows 10: Intel Unveils Project Athena Open Labs to Optimize Laptop Components

Discus and support Intel Unveils Project Athena Open Labs to Optimize Laptop Components in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Josh Newman, Intel vice president and general manager of PC Innovation Segments in the Client Computing Group, shares details of Project... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 8, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Intel Unveils Project Athena Open Labs to Optimize Laptop Components

Source: Intel Unveils Project Athena Open Labs, Expands Ecosystem Integration to Optimize Laptop Components | Intel Newsroom

:)

Brink, May 8, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel Labs Europe Inaugurates Innovation Open Lab in Ireland

Intel Labs Europe (ILE), unveiled the latest Innovation Open Lab located at the Intel Ireland campus in Leixlip Co. Kildare. This is Intel’s second European Innovation Open Lab, which will foster cooperation between Intel, industry and academia through joint research and innovation programs. The Lab’s mission is to facilitate and enhance open research and innovation opportunities in Europe that can be converted into various broadly based and value-driven technology solutions. The Ireland Innovation Open Lab is part of the ILE initiative which was announced in January 2009.

The official opening was attended by special guests including Conor Lenihan T.D., Minister for Science, Technology & Innovation; Brian Crowley, MEP; Rick Echevarria, Vice President, Digital Enterprise Group and General Manager, Digital Office Platform Division, Intel; Dr. Martin Curley, Global Director, Intel IT Innovation and Director, Intel Labs Europe; and Jim OHara, General Manager, Intel Ireland and Vice President, Technology Manufacturing Group, Intel.

Brian Crowley spoke about the importance of open research and innovation and the role companies and universities must play in driving Europe's vision of a Smart Economy. “I am delighted to see the launch of the Ireland Innovation Open Lab. I know first hand the full extent of Intel’s research collaborations across Europe and their ambitious plans to further these partnerships. The European Union's FP7 program is the key enabler for open research and innovation. I would like to thank Intel Labs Europe for supporting this initiative in Ireland and finally, I hope that today we are seeing a glimpse of Ireland's Smart Economy of the future.”

Martin Curley welcomed the Innovation Open Lab as the newest member of the Intel Labs Europe network and added, “Open Innovation is one of the most pervasive business trends of our time and we are pleased to announce the launch of the Ireland Innovation Open Lab which together with Open Lab Munich will act as portals for open innovation into Intel’s network of Labs in Europe. We are delighted to be collaborating with a wide range of customers, fellow travellers, academics and others to create new technologies and solutions that can advance Europe’s Innovation economy and information society”.

The Ireland Innovation Open Lab will host a critical mass of researchers engaged in FP7 research and innovation as well as joint innovation programs with European companies. It will also act as a showcase for leading edge research from across Europe. By the end of the year more than 30 high end researchers will be employed at the Open Lab working on open innovation supported by the EU Framework Program 7, putting Intel at the heart of European research.

btarunr, May 8, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Credential Guard lab companion

Source: Credential Guard lab companion Datacenter and Private Cloud Security Blog

See also:

Brink, May 8, 2019
  4. Intel Unveils Project Athena Open Labs to Optimize Laptop Components

Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, May 8, 2019
Thema:

Intel Unveils Project Athena Open Labs to Optimize Laptop Components

1. Intel Unveils Project Athena Open Labs to Optimize Laptop Components - Similar Threads - Intel Unveils Project

2. Intel XTU component device causing problems for my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel XTU component device causing problems for my laptop: HiA few days ago my laptop suddenly started heating whenever I did any GPU intensive work.Turns out Windows is showing the following error "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory. Code 38"...
  3. Intel XTU component device causing problems for my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel XTU component device causing problems for my laptop: HiA few days ago my laptop suddenly started heating whenever I did any GPU intensive work.Turns out Windows is showing the following error "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory. Code 38"...
  4. ASUS unveils new laptop lineup with 11th Gen Intel Core Processors

in Windows 10 News
    ASUS unveils new laptop lineup with 11th Gen Intel Core Processors: ASUS introduced a lineup of new and upgraded PCs at its “Built for Brilliance” virtual launch event, including laptops featuring the power of 11th Gen Intel Core Processors (the ZenBook Flip 13, ZenBook S and ZenBook 14) and the first ASUS laptop...
  5. IFA 2019: New Laptops Verified through Intel Project Athena

in Windows 10 News
    IFA 2019: New Laptops Verified through Intel Project Athena: What’s New: At IFA 2019 in Berlin, Intel is showcasing advancements in mobile computing that are driving the next evolution in PCs. The company shared details on new laptops verified through its innovation program code-named “Project Athena” and updates on Intel’s Open Labs,...
  6. Intel Debuts Visual Identifier for Project Athena

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Debuts Visual Identifier for Project Athena: What’s New: Today, Intel announced that laptops verified through its innovation program, code-named “Project Athena,” will feature the visual identifier “Engineered for Mobile Performance.” PC manufacturers and retailers can use the identifier across promotional activities...
  7. Intel announces 10th Gen Intel Core CPU and Project Athena at Computex

in Windows 10 News
    Intel announces 10th Gen Intel Core CPU and Project Athena at Computex: Partners with the Industry to Deliver Breakthrough Performance, Artificial Intelligence, Battery Life and Responsiveness for Mobile, Gaming and Commercial Segments [ATTACH] Gregory Bryant, Intel senior vice president and general manager of the Client Computing Group,...
  8. Intel displays 10th Gen Intel Core CPU and Project Athena at Computex

in Windows 10 News
    Intel displays 10th Gen Intel Core CPU and Project Athena at Computex: Partners with the Industry to Deliver Breakthrough Performance, Artificial Intelligence, Battery Life and Responsiveness for Mobile, Gaming and Commercial Segments [ATTACH] Gregory Bryant, Intel senior vice president and general manager of the Client Computing Group,...
  9. Intel Unveils the Intel XMM 7560 LTE Modem

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Unveils the Intel XMM 7560 LTE Modem: Bringing Blazing-Fast Gigabit Speeds to Global Customers with a Single,Powerful SKU Feb. 21, 2017 — Cellular connectivity has expanded our world – breaking down barriers in how wecommunicate with the people we care about, the ways we collaborate and work, and how we enjoy...
  10. Microsoft unveils Project Brainwave for real-time AI

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft unveils Project Brainwave for real-time AI: [img] By Doug Burger, Distinguished Engineer, Microsoft Today at Hot Chips 2017, our cross-Microsoft team unveiled a new deep learning acceleration platform, codenamed Project Brainwave. I’m delighted to share more details in this post, since Project Brainwave achieves...