Windows 10: Intel update error and windows feature update not popping up

Discus and support Intel update error and windows feature update not popping up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So when I got to the window update tab I have an intel update pending but for some reason it's giving me an error(Intel Corporation - Display -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MikeWilsonRC, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Intel update error and windows feature update not popping up

So when I got to the window update tab I have an intel update pending but for some reason it's giving me an error(Intel Corporation - Display - 2/28/2018 12:00:00 AM - 23.20.16.4973 - Error 0x80d06802) but I have the latest intel graphic installed for my cpu( core i7 6500U0 and which is intel graphics 520 but I still get this error. Also concerning the 1809 update I still haven't received it yet when I check for updates and I don't have updates delayed. Can you please help me?

:)

MikeWilsonRC, Oct 6, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Oct 6, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel Readies P55 Chipset B3 Stepping Update

Intel's is readying a hardware update for its P55 Express chipset, currently the only core-logic for the company's brand new socket LGA-1156 processor platform. The new B3 stepping of the P55 PCH will bring with it a little more than new MM number and S-spec numbers. A list of changes is as follows:
    • New MM number and S-spec numbers for the converted products;
    • Firmware and minor BIOS updates are required with the conversion;
    • Processor MRC/microcode update required to enable future processors;
    • Recommended storage driver upgrade from Intel MSM 8.9 to Intel RST 9.5.
    Although it is listed that the MRC update enables 'future processors', Intel, in a statement issued to X-bit labs assured that the current B2 stepping of the chipset (found on current socket LGA-1156 motherboards) does not leave out support for any of Intel's new LGA-1156 processors that are slated for release in the very near future. The dual-core "Clarkale" 32 nm processor will be supported by both B2 and B3 steppings of the chipset.

P55 B3 stepping is pin-identical to P55 B2, and hence motherboard vendors will not have to come up with new designs. Sampling of the new stepping began as early as on October 02, 2009, and it is scheduled for shipment to manufacturers by the 7th of December, 2009. P55 is the performance core-logic for the LGA-1156 platform. It supports Core i5 and Core i7 "Lynnfield" processors with discrete graphics.

Source: X-bit labs

btarunr, Oct 6, 2018
  4. jds21 Win User

Intel update error and windows feature update not popping up

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Intel update error and windows feature update not popping up

1. Intel update error and windows feature update not popping up - Similar Threads - Intel update error

2. Windows feature update errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows feature update errors: I have some computers that refuse to update from 1909. I have tried several troubleshooting items like DISM, SFC, stopping and restarting services, media creation tool.... SetupDiag.exe returns and empty log file. Below is the setuperr.log from the path...
  3. Error updating the windows feature update

Error updating the windows feature update: Well its now august 2021 and i still havent been able to update feature update 2020 and due to wihch now i cant even pause updates. I have tried windows troubleshooter but still the problem remains the same. From update history i have seen that windows windows defender...
  4. Windows Family Feature Pop Up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Family Feature Pop Up: How do I stop family features pop up when i have no access to outlook account set up with? Work computer and set up by previous user. Drives me mad!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-family-feature-pop-up/4bda52c8-315a-4e0f-9e74-aeeba21cef14
  5. Intel pop up stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel pop up stuck: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Clone-ish [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lwisa6/intel_pop_up_stuck/
  6. Updater keeps popping up

Updater keeps popping up: This week the Windows Updater program began behaving differently. Now it does not automatically "update & restart". Instead it hangs waiting for user input. It wants the user to agree to allow it to close active programs. How do I get Updater to automatically close those...
  7. Windows update pop-up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update pop-up: Big red popup window about windows update with three options; Wait 1 hour; Restart now; Reschedule. I am playing an online pvp game and my teammate died and we lost the match because of this pop-up. All notification are disabled in the windows 10 settings and the windows...
  8. Family Features pop up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Features pop up: Hi there, I keep getting a pop up asking me to sign in to my Microsoft account to turn on family features but I don't wish to. How do I disable this pop up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-features-pop-up/283a30e4-0f64-411b-baa5-6b030f4407ff"
  9. Feature update error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Feature update error: Hi In attempting to update to version 1903 there is an error: 'Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 -Error 0xc1420121' It has also downloaded the file: Windows10Upgrade9252.exe Does anyone have any ideas? 134733
  10. Pop Ups after update

Pop Ups after update: I have a Dell XPS 15 9560 having issues after a certain number of Windows updates starting end of January.I am not able to access my Microsoft Store.I ran all diagnostic checks.Reset my laptop.Reset Networks and Microsoft Store.All this doesnt change the situation.I also keep...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel corporation - display - 2/28/2018 12:00:00 am - 23.20.16.4973 - erro 0x80246019

2. ntel corporation - display - 2/28/2018 12:00:00 am - 23.20.16.4973 - error 0x80246019

3. intel corporation - display - 2/28/2018

4. intel corporation - display - 2/28/2018 12:00:00 am - 23.20.16.4973,
  5. ntel Corporation - Display - 2/28/2018 12:00:00 AM - 23.20.16.4973