Windows 10: Intel updates Wi-Fi & Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10 to fix BSOD

Discus and support Intel updates Wi-Fi & Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10 to fix BSOD in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Intel has released updated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10 May 2020 Update and older. The drivers were evidently published on August 4,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Aug 7, 2020.

1. WinLatest New Member

Intel updates Wi-Fi & Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10 to fix BSOD

Intel has released updated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10 May 2020 Update and older. The drivers were evidently published on August 4, 2020, but have just started rolling out to some users.

The Wi-Fi driver update from Intel appears to mostly address ‘Blue Screen of Death’ issues encountered on some devices. On the other hand, the Bluetooth driver update comes with general performance and security improvements.

It’s worth pointing out that Intel’s updated Wi-Fi driver is not yet widely available for users and Intel might push the driver to more devices in the coming weeks once the gradual rollout period is over.

Wi-Fi drivers

Intel says the latest Wi-Fi driver for Windows 10 addresses Blue Screen of Death errors caused by the older drivers and when users resume their laptops from Sleep mode.

Intel is rolling out the driver update for the following adapters:

• 21.110.1.1 for AX201, AX200, 9560, 9260, 9462, 9461
    • 20.70.18.2 for 8265 and 8260.
    • 19.51.30.1 for 7265, 3165 and 3168.

To determine whether your device is eligible for the update, open the Device Manager, click on the “Network adapters” and expand the branch. If you have one of the above-listed Intel adapters, then you’ll be able to download and install the new drivers in the coming weeks.

Intel updates Wi-Fi & Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10 to fix BSOD Intel-wireless-adapter.jpg

Here’s the complete changelog of the Wi-Fi driver update:

• Fixes an issue where the data transfer performance is reduced when the network connections shifts from Wi-Fi Direct to 2.4 GHz AP.
    • Fixes BSOD caused by the Intel wireless driver.
    • Fixes BSOD when you resume your device from Sleep mode and Modern Standby feature is enabled.
    • Fixes BSOD reported with Event ID 5010 in Event Viewer.
    • Fixes performance issues when you resume your laptop from sleep mode and Modern Standby is enabled.
    • Fixes disconnection issues when your system is sitting idle or you’re streaming online videos at 2.4 GHz.
    • Includes functional and security improvements.

The Wi-Fi update is not widely available for users and it may not show up for download when you check for updates.

Bluetooth driver update

Unlike Wi-Fi drivers, Intel’s updated Bluetooth driver is available for everyone using compatible adapters.

The patched driver includes multiple quality improvements and bug fixes. For instance, a bug has been fixed where AirPods audio playback may fail to resume after a Skype call.

Intel updates Wi-Fi & Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10 to fix BSOD Bluetooth-driver-update.jpg
    Supported wireless adapters for Bluetooth driver update

Here’s the complete changelog of the Bluetooth driver update:

• Fixes an issue where audio playback fails to resume when you use AirPods after Skype call.
    • Fixes an issue where the Bluetooth device disappears from Device Manager or stops working when you enable Airplane mode on Windows 10.
    • Fixes an issue where Bluetooth mouse starts lagging when you play music over a Bluetooth headset at the same time.
    • Fixes connectivity issues with second Bluetooth HID/LE device.
    • Fixes audio discontinuity or stuttering when playing music.
    • Includes general improvements and security fixes.
    How to get the update

Windows 10 allows you to update a device driver manually using Windows Update, Device Manager, and Intel’s Driver & Support Assistant tool.

On flagship products such as the Surface Pro, Microsoft and Intel will certify the drivers and push the updates through Windows Update.

Intel updates Wi-Fi & Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10 to fix BSOD Intel-Driver-Assistant-Tool.jpg

If you don’t own a flagship device, it can take some time until manufacturers publish newer driver packages on Windows Update. Fortunately, Intel allows you to manually download the driver packages that have been tested, verified, and signed by the company.

To get the new driver updates, follow these steps:

• Download and install Intel Driver and Support Assistant (iDSA) tool from here.
    • Run the installer.
    • Open the Update Assistant tool and follow the on-screen instructions.
    • Once installed, you can access Intel’s update tool from Windows 10’s system tray.

Remember that the drivers can take up to a couple of weeks to fully roll out and the update may not show up immediately.

The post Intel updates Wi-Fi & Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10 to fix BSOD appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Aug 7, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Latest Intel PROSet Wi-Fi Driver for Windows 10

Latest Windows 10 Wi-Fi Driver for Intel Wireless Adapters

Downloads page for Intel Wireless Networking

Intel updates Wi-Fi & Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10 to fix BSOD [​IMG]

Intel updates Wi-Fi & Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10 to fix BSOD [​IMG]
    Note WHQL version: 21.110.1
    Release Date: August 4, 2020

Download: Intel PROSet Wireless Software for Windows 10

Release Notes

Key Issues Fixed and Changes on package version 21.110.1
    • Data transfer performance might be reduced when PC to cellphone connection shifts from Wi-Fi Direct to 2.4 GHz AP
    • Windows* Stop Errors (BSOD) caused by the Intel Wireless driver occurs.
    • When resuming from Sleep mode on systems with Modern Standby, Windows* Stop Errors (BSOD) caused by the Intel Wireless Driver might occur.
    • Windows* Stop Errors (BSOD) might occur on systems with Modern Standby, along with WiFi driver Event ID 5010 in Event Viewer.
    • After resuming from Sleep mode on systems with Modern Standby, throughput performance might be reduced.
    • A network disconnection might occur after the system is sitting idle.
    • A network disconnection might occur, along with Wi-Fi driver Event ID 5005, while streaming online videos at 2.4 GHz.
    • Wireless connection problems may occur with Cisco AnyConnect software.
    • Intel® Wireless adapters might not connect to access points with TKIP encryption.
    • Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software 21.110.1 has been updated to include functional and security updates. Users should update to the latest version
    This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.

Brink, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Unable to access Bluetooth and Wi-Fi as there are no drivers in Device Manager on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern that you are unable to access Wi-Fi and Bluetooth as there are no drivers under Device Manager after upgrading to Windows 10.

• Do let us know the make and model of your device?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers after upgrading to Windows 10.

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

Steps:

• Press Windows
      key from the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select it.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.

• Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.

• Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to install the latest drivers and updates for your device after upgrading to Windows 10.

This will help you to find the drivers for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi and may help in installing the drivers.

Steps:

1. Connect to the internet (Wired internet connection).

2. Press
    Windows key and type updates.

3. Click on
    Check for updates.

4. Under
    Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.

5. Try to install the updates being shown.

Refer: Connect to Bluetooth devices

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 7, 2020
  4. EdMunoz32 Win User

I recently received an update on my Intel Driver for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth from windows update and received the wrong version.

I recently received an update on my Intel Driver for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth from windows update and received the wrong version: 19.30.0.4. The update installed but removed my Wi-Fi icon in Network settings and I can't seem to make the Wi-Fi return back to normal.
    I tried to roll back the driver and went to Intel to install the correct drivers but it won't install properly at the end. Intel is asking for this install:
    Wireless_19.30.0_PROSet64_Win10, on my Toshiba Satellite: S55t-C5222 and for the Bluetooth update is asking for this update:
    BT_19.30.1649_64_Win10. They both won't install properly at the end of running the update. I need my Wi-Fi adapter to be restored as I can only connect to the internet hard wired only in network connections and
    Wi-Fi does not let me enable the Wi-Fi adapter as also it is disabled. If anyone has any direction on how to fix this, I could use the help.

Thanks, Ed.

EdMunoz32, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Intel updates Wi-Fi & Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10 to fix BSOD - Similar Threads - Intel updates Bluetooth

2. Wi-Fi driver update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wi-Fi driver update: Need to update wi fi drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-driver-update/317b50fb-1c10-4005-842f-862bef7d651b
  3. Wi-Fi driver update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi driver update: Need to update wi fi drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-driver-update/317b50fb-1c10-4005-842f-862bef7d651b
  4. Wi-Fi driver update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Intel wi-fi uwd driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel wi-fi uwd driver: Ran Dell Support Assist, and update for Intel AX411/AX210/AX200 etc for Wi-Fi UWD driver A41-86 13 MB was found, but installation failed.Both Windows 10 update and Norton software update, show everything current. What is going on? Is there an update I need to install?...
  6. Intel wi-fi uwd driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel wi-fi uwd driver: Ran Dell Support Assist, and update for Intel AX411/AX210/AX200 etc for Wi-Fi UWD driver A41-86 13 MB was found, but installation failed.Both Windows 10 update and Norton software update, show everything current. What is going on? Is there an update I need to install?...
  7. Intel wi-fi uwd driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Latest Intel PROSet Wi-Fi Driver for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Intel PROSet Wi-Fi Driver for Windows 10: Latest Windows 10 Wi-Fi Driver for Intel Wireless Adapters Downloads page for Intel Wireless Networking [img] [img] Note WHQL version: 21.110.1 Release Date: August 4, 2020 Download: Intel PROSet Wireless Software for Windows 10 Release Notes Key Issues Fixed and...
  9. Intel updates Wi-Fi and Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel updates Wi-Fi and Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10: As Microsoft is preparing to make the Windows 10 May 2020 Update generally available later this month, Intel is rolling out a new update for its Wi-Fi and Bluetooth driver on some devices. These updates are available on all supported versions of Windows 10 including the...
  10. Latest Windows 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel Wireless Adapters

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Windows 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel Wireless Adapters: Latest Windows 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel Wireless Adapters Downloads page for Intel Wireless Networking [img] [img] Note WHQL version: 21.90.3 Release Date: May 20, 2020 Download: Windows 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel Wireless Adapters Release Notes This download is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot