Windows 10: intel Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapter problem with Surface Go in S Mode

Discus and support intel Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapter problem with Surface Go in S Mode in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi My wifi adapter on my surface Go2 has stopped working... all windows updates have been done and uninstalling the driver is notworking either... I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mardlinboy, Apr 18, 2021.

1. intel Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapter problem with Surface Go in S Mode

Hi

My wifi adapter on my surface Go2 has stopped working... all windows updates have been done and uninstalling the driver is notworking either... I have the Surface Go in "S" Mode so can't upload the latest driver from the intel or Microsoft site either... Do I just need to bite the bullet and take it out of S Mode to fix this? Or is there a way I can re-install the latest driver whilst in S Mode?

Any suggestions welcome

thanks

:)

Mardlinboy, Apr 18, 2021

2. Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

I recently got my surface laptop 3 and today the wifi wasn't working. No networks were showing up so i ran the troubleshooter for the internet connection. This message showed up and i don't know how to fix it. "The Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is
    experiencing driver - or hardware- related problems. Not fixed"

Please help me solve this problem because I need to use my laptop for school.

JessicaVuong, Apr 18, 2021
  3. AmaliaM1 Win User
    Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

• I've been having the same problem with my wi-fi connection. My lap-top is a brand new Dell Inspiron and I get out of m nervs because it is the one I use for school and some work.
    I downloaded the driver from intel and form dell, each week this seems to be the same ritual. Wi-fi gets of, have to go to

manage > device manager > networking adapters > Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz > right click on Properties > Driver tab > update driver > Browse from my computer for device software > let me pick form available driver on my computer > select the diver >
    next > and let this $#&T works.

This is how I resolve this issue. But I rather not have to since there is warranty supporting this

AmaliaM1, Apr 18, 2021
  4. intel Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapter problem with Surface Go in S Mode

Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Code:
    I recently got my laptop Accer swift 5 and today the wifi wasn't working. No networks were showing up so i ran the troubleshooter for the internet connection. This message showed up and i don't know how to fix it. "The Intel(R)
     Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware- related problems. Not fixed"
    Please help me solve this problem because I need to use my laptop for office

VenuNandamuri, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

intel Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapter problem with Surface Go in S Mode

1. intel Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapter problem with Surface Go in S Mode - Similar Threads - intel AX201 adapter

2. Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz does not work: Hi, few days ago I assable PC from parts and Wifi does not work, it has error:This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful.I have Msi Pro B660M-A Wifi DDR4 motherboard, CPU i5 12400F, Patriot RAM at 3600MHz, Samsung SSD 980...
  3. Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz does not work: Hi, few days ago I assable PC from parts and Wifi does not work, it has error:This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful.I have Msi Pro B660M-A Wifi DDR4 motherboard, CPU i5 12400F, Patriot RAM at 3600MHz, Samsung SSD 980...
  4. Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 is not working: My network adapter: IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160mhz. The network adapter is not working, a yellow warning symbol has appeared. It was just working last night. Ive troubleshooted it, nothing. I can not update or roll back as it says it has the most updated driver. The last time...
  6. Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: I recently bought Acer aspire5 a515-55 intel core i5 and today I couldn't connect to my phones wifi. No networks were showing up so I ran the troubleshooter for the internet connection. This message showed up and i don't know how to fix it. "The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz...
  7. Intel WI FI 6 AX201 160 MHz Experiencing problems

Intel WI FI 6 AX201 160 MHz Experiencing problems: Hi I have a Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2 in 1 and I can't connect to the internet. I am getting the following message: [ATTACH] Please, let me know how to fix the problem. Thank you...
  8. Network Adapter not working Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz

Network Adapter not working Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz: Hello, I have a new computer only 6 months old and my wireless connection isn't working. It doesn't come up in the Network & Internet Settings. It may come back for an hour but doesn't stay. The Wi-Fi drive gives me this error: "This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation...
  9. Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: I recently got my laptop Accer swift 5 and today the wifi wasn't working. No networks were showing up so i ran the troubleshooter for the internet connection. This message showed up and i don't know how to fix it. "The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing...
  10. Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: I recently got my surface laptop 3 and today the wifi wasn't working. No networks were showing up so i ran the troubleshooter for the internet connection. This message showed up and i don't know how to fix it. "The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver -...