Windows 10: Intel WIDI

Discus and support Intel WIDI in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Like most of us we eagerly awaited this latest update to win 10, it has arrived and now it appears wireless display connect via Intel WIDI no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nuttifeetfirst, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Intel WIDI

Like most of us we eagerly awaited this latest update to win 10, it has arrived and now it appears wireless display connect via Intel WIDI no longer works. Miracast sees the wireless display nevertheless will not connect. please can someone see if they have the same issue.*Sad

:)

nuttifeetfirst, Aug 3, 2016

2. Error: "Your wireless card is not compatible with intel widi", "This platform is not compatible with intel widi" while trying to access wireless display on Windows 10

Thanks Deepika for your response. But unfortunately this did not help. Issue remains. Again tried the Intel Widi install and get the same error

This platform is not compatible with intel widi

Your wireless card is not compatible with intel widi

your wireless driver cannot find or load necessary components for intel widi

your video hardware is not compatible with intel widi

your graphics driver cannot find or load necessary components for intel widi

KekiraChangappa, Aug 3, 2016
  3. Abdul_Malik, Aug 3, 2016
  4. Saltgrass Win User

Intel WIDI

I have not tried the new build but the old one would allow me to connect my Intel Network adapter system to a qualified receiver.

None of my TVs will allow me to connect directly before. I suppose I may try it later today.

I have never been able to get Miracast to work.

Saltgrass, Aug 3, 2016
Thema:

Intel WIDI

1. Intel WIDI - Similar Threads - Intel WIDI

2. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update: I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. When I do a fresh install, I can see my Huawei router's 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. After Windows finishes updating and installs the Intel network driver, I can no longer see the networks. If I delete the driver from the Device...
  3. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update: I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. When I do a fresh install, I can see my Huawei router's 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. After Windows finishes updating and installs the Intel network driver, I can no longer see the networks. If I delete the driver from the Device...
  4. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Check cable connection! PXE-MOF: Exiting Intel PXE ROM.

Check cable connection! PXE-MOF: Exiting Intel PXE ROM.: Check cable connection!PXE-MOF: Exiting Intel PXE ROM. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-cable-connection-pxe-mof-exiting-intel-pxe/468b45db-6eeb-4414-8358-0d4c41773054
  6. Check cable connection! PXE-MOF: Exiting Intel PXE ROM.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Check cable connection! PXE-MOF: Exiting Intel PXE ROM.: Check cable connection!PXE-MOF: Exiting Intel PXE ROM. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-cable-connection-pxe-mof-exiting-intel-pxe/468b45db-6eeb-4414-8358-0d4c41773054
  7. Check cable connection! PXE-MOF: Exiting Intel PXE ROM.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...

A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...: Some notes:I have 2 PCs with Intel AX211 cards and 1 PC with Intel AX210 card.All 3 used to be able to detect WiFi 6E channels reliably both connecting to WiFi 6E router and displaying channel info using a wifi scanner app.After driver has been updated either the update to...
  9. install intel widi software instillation problem

install intel widi software instillation problem: i want to install intel widi software to my laptop but windows 10 preventing me to do so. My lap does not support miracast i upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 home premium sp1 the program was working under win 7 after upgrading the program disappears from my desktop...
  10. intel R widi

intel R widi: Hii, when I installed windows 10 anniversary update afterwards I regularly get notification that "Intel R widi is no longer available bcoz it doesn't work on this version of windows" and I think bcoz of that system is working slowly Plz help 69875