Windows 10: Intel WiFI 6 AX201 Code 10

Discus and support Intel WiFI 6 AX201 Code 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently built a new desktop gaming computer with an Asus ROG Strix motherboard with integrated WiFi 6 with Intel AX201. It worked great for 5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TroyS65, Dec 1, 2020.

1. TroyS65 Win User

Intel WiFI 6 AX201 Code 10

I recently built a new desktop gaming computer with an Asus ROG Strix motherboard with integrated WiFi 6 with Intel AX201. It worked great for 5 months, then the most recent Windows 10 Update downloaded and I've been experiencing problems every since. 2 out of 3 times I start the computer, the WiFi shows as 'not started' and I get a code 10 error. I've downloaded new drivers, done repeated hard restarts and most recently, followed directions to 'Reset my networking' which now has made the wireless adapter and bluetooth disappear completely.

Again, this PC worked awesome for 5 months. Is there a path to fix this permanently versus having it work for 1 or 2 restarts and then having to trouble shoot all over again?

thanks.

:)

TroyS65, Dec 1, 2020
  2. crionsynx Win User

Intel wifi ax201 160MHz adapter issue

Hi KatieBoots,

I'm an Independent Advisor and consumer of Microsoft products just like you. Let me help you with your concern.

You can hook your PC using Ethernet then refer to the below link for support information for Intel:registered: Wi-Fi 6 AX201

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support...

Follow the troubleshooting steps to Fix Wi-Fi Connection Issues.

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

crionsynx, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Intel wifi ax201 160MHz adapter issue

Please help. I purchased a new laptop yesterday and it cannot hook up to wifi. I ran the troubleshooter and get this as the error: Intel wifi ax201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware-related problems. Do I need to connect via ethernet and
    try to update the driver? Or do I need to return this computer?

KatieBoots, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Intel WiFI 6 AX201 Code 10

Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Code:
    I recently got my laptop Accer swift 5 and today the wifi wasn't working. No networks were showing up so i ran the troubleshooter for the internet connection. This message showed up and i don't know how to fix it. "The Intel(R)
     Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware- related problems. Not fixed"
    Please help me solve this problem because I need to use my laptop for office

VenuNandamuri, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Intel WiFI 6 AX201 Code 10

1. Intel WiFI 6 AX201 Code 10 - Similar Threads - Intel WiFI AX201

2. Intel WiFi 6 AX201 Win11 not detecting networks?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel WiFi 6 AX201 Win11 not detecting networks?: I have tried everything. Reinstalled drivers, reset router, restarted PC, etc. All my other devices detect local networks no problem, it's just this PC and this card. Device manager gives the error below. Any ideas? Running Win11, MoBo ASUSTeK G15CF 1.0Device...
  3. intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz ,it has problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz ,it has problem: intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz problem with exclamation mark which I have tried to Update Delete or follow the YouTube video clip which it helped but when it healed When I went to play the game it came back, I tried many ways and it disappeared and it came back again, it didn't...
  4. intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz ,it has problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz ,it has problem: intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz problem with exclamation mark which I have tried to Update Delete or follow the YouTube video clip which it helped but when it healed When I went to play the game it came back, I tried many ways and it disappeared and it came back again, it didn't...
  5. intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz ,it has problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Wifi not working in windows 10 Intel Wifi 6 AX201 160MHZ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi not working in windows 10 Intel Wifi 6 AX201 160MHZ: I was watching Youtube and suddenly my Wi-fi stopped working. Now when I click the network option in action center I can see only the Airplane mode. I have tried Restarting the computer.Turning off the Wi-fi router and turning off after 15 minutes.Disabling and enabling the...
  7. Wifi not working in windows 10 Intel Wifi 6 AX201 160MHZ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi not working in windows 10 Intel Wifi 6 AX201 160MHZ: I was watching Youtube and suddenly my Wi-fi stopped working. Now when I click the network option in action center I can see only the Airplane mode. I have tried Restarting the computer.Turning off the Wi-fi router and turning off after 15 minutes.Disabling and enabling the...
  8. Wifi not working in windows 10 Intel Wifi 6 AX201 160MHZ

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Intel AX201 WiFi 6 Adapter Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel AX201 WiFi 6 Adapter Not Working: Hey, I recently bought a HP Pavilion 14t-DV000 laptop that was equipped with an intel ax201 Wi-Fi adapter, it worked fine the first day but then stopped working all of a sudden. No networks are displayed in the networks tab. I've tried just about every solution on the...
  10. Intel wifi 6 ax201 not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel wifi 6 ax201 not working: Hey so my inspiron 13 laptop say that the internet isnt working and shows no networks are around. What is the problem ive tried the troubleshooting but dont know how to fix it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ax201 device cannot start

2. intel(r) wifi 6 ax201 160mhz code 10

3. intel wifi 6 ax201 not working code 10

4. Asus intel (r)wifi 6 Ax201 160mhz code 10