Windows 10: Intel Wifi AGN Driver

Discus and support Intel Wifi AGN Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 64 on a Dell Studio 1745. The Intel Wifi adapter apparently manages both Wifi and Bluetooth. I have tried numerous times to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TLPeterson, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Intel Wifi AGN Driver

I am running Windows 10 64 on a Dell Studio 1745. The Intel Wifi adapter apparently manages both Wifi and Bluetooth. I have tried numerous times to update the driver to no avail. Microsoft continues to report that I have the best driver installed and will not load the driver I have from Dell. Dell support simply told me to buy a new computer. As a disabled person with 25+ IT technical support experience I found their support insulting and demeaning. The computer performance, storage and operating system run flawlessly and am not in a position nor do I wish to purchase another computer simply for bluetooth connectivity. The BIOS states that bluetooth is enabled and it was working 6 months ago connecting to my Samsung sound bar. Something changed and I haven't had time to try and troubleshoot it. If there is an answer out there I would be grateful for any assistance. I do not have any bluetooth related drivers in device manager to manipulate any longer. Enumerator and everything is gone.

Thank you for any help,

MNaussie

:)

TLPeterson, Feb 5, 2019

2. Update the network WiFi 5100 AGN Intel driver for Windows 10 (HP Pavilion dv6 laptop)

I have the network WiFi driver Intel 5100 AGN which is not supported yet by Intel (for my HP dv6 Pavilion laptop). After the last Windows 10 update, I experienced a blue screen with a stopcode regarding the driver. Do you know if
    I could substitute the driver (NETwNs32.sys) with another one?

Some hints :

no error in Device Manager. Two times a blue screen (not during boot or shutdown) with the message "DRIVER IRQL NOT LESSOR EQUAL" with a reference to the file NETwNs32.sys (driver of the Intel WiFi
    5100 AGN). I made an sfc, an update to all drivers and I checked (with the dumpchk.exe) the respected dump file (it had error messages for the specific sys file). All these, were taken place after a recent Windows 10 update. I'm afraid that I have to replace
    the WiFi ...

EffieTerzi, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Update the network WiFi 5100 AGN Intel driver for Windows 10 (HP Pavilion dv6 laptop)

I have the network WiFi driver Intel 5100 AGN which is not supported yet by Intel (for my HP dv6 Pavilion laptop). After the last Windows 10 update, I experienced a blue screen with a stopcode regarding the driver. Do you know if I could substitute the
    driver (NETwNs32.sys) with another one?

EffieTerzi, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Steve2382 Win User

Intel Wifi AGN Driver

Intel WiFi Link 5300 AGN adapter not working in Windows 10

I am running Windows 10 on a Dell Studio laptop and have been doing so since Sept. 2016. Up to the first of this year my WiFi card has been working fine. Now all of a sudden it will not work nor will a new replacement card work. Around Jan 1, 2017 my
    wifi quit working. Here is the steps I took to try and get it working again.

1) Open Network and Internet.

- double click on Wifi icon. Move wifi switch to on. appears to have worked. closed settings and it show it is not working again.

2) Click on diagnose this connection. Says to turn on using function keys. Press fn & f2. Click to see if problem is fixed. Reports - Wireless capability is turned off.

3) Go to Device Manager -> Network adapter -> Intel (R) WiFi LInk 5300 AGN -> update device software Search automatically for device update -> The Best driver software for device is already installed.

4) Purchased Microsoft partner software (Driver Update) and updated all old drivers and Windows complete updates. - Wifi still does not work repeated steps above to no avail.

5) Purchase new wifi card making sure it is exactly the same and install making sure it is seated properly and that the three wires on the card are installed on the correct post (white, gray, and black).

6) Checked again for new drivers and updates with Driver Update. Installed all recommendations. Now says all drivers are up-to-date.

7) Click on hidden icons in lower right of screen and selected network icon.

- selected wifi icon (Airplane mode is turned off)

- try fn & f2 to attempt to turn on card to no avail.

- selected Network Settings -> turn on wifi -> shows on in settings.

- selected hardware properties and shows Intel (R) WiFi Link 5300 AGN & driver version 14.2.1.4

- return to previous page and it show wifi off

- close settings

8) (shows ethernet and WiFi icons -> select Wifi & Diagnose this connection.

- again say to select function key to turn on wifi

- perform fn f2 and check connection again. Reports wifi turned off.

9) Select change settings for this connection under Wifi properties, Select configure

- under General tab shows "This device is working properly" again it really is not working.

10) Go to Device Manager

- uninstall driver

- then seach for new hardware and it re-activates the Intel (R) Wifi Link 5300 AGN

11) Go through earlier steps to activate and nothing starts the Wifi.

What am I missing here. What do I need to do to get wifi working again? Is it possible that the new wifi card is also bad or is this a Windows software issue?

Steve2382, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Intel Wifi AGN Driver

1. Intel Wifi AGN Driver - Similar Threads - Intel Wifi AGN

2. Windows 10 Intel WIFI driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Intel WIFI driver: Hi Can someone please help ?I have lost my WIFI on my notebook windows 10, and I have removed the driver that is not working, and try to download the WIFI driver directly from Intel and HP, I have tried to install many times from both intel and HP, none of the driver works, I...
  3. Windows 10 Intel WIFI driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Intel WIFI driver: Hi Can someone please help ?I have lost my WIFI on my notebook windows 10, and I have removed the driver that is not working, and try to download the WIFI driver directly from Intel and HP, I have tried to install many times from both intel and HP, none of the driver works, I...
  4. Windows 10 Intel WIFI driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Intel Wifi Driver keeps breaking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Wifi Driver keeps breaking: So my computer has been working perfectly normally and I've had this driver a while and suddenly the wifi driver breaks. I had this happen once before a few months ago, and fixed it by reinstalling the driver. So I do that now, driver is back up and running. but then 15...
  6. Intel Wifi Driver keeps breaking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Wifi Driver keeps breaking: So my computer has been working perfectly normally and I've had this driver a while and suddenly the wifi driver breaks. I had this happen once before a few months ago, and fixed it by reinstalling the driver. So I do that now, driver is back up and running. but then 15...
  7. Intel Wifi Driver keeps breaking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Intel /WiFi Driver Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel /WiFi Driver Update: unable to install Intel 3165/7265/8260/8265 WiFi driver on my Dell Laptop w/Win 10 vb_release 19041, repeated failures, unable to complete this installation/update, as downloaded from Dell Support website. Any suggestions?...
  9. Can't reinstall intel wifi driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't reinstall intel wifi driver.: Here's the backstory. Over a month ago, my MSI laptop randomly couldn't detect any wireless networks and Bluetooth couldn't work, and there was no switch to turn on the Bluetooth. It seemed to happen when sometimes it froze at the MSI dragon logo during startup, forcing me...
  10. Miracast not functioning on custom amd ryzen 5 build with Intel® WiFi Link 5300 AGN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Miracast not functioning on custom amd ryzen 5 build with Intel® WiFi Link 5300 AGN: Miracast recently came to the xbox one and I attempted to use it. After realizing that it was a wireless technology that would not work over ethernet I purchased a Intel® WiFi Link 5300 AGN. I installed it into a spare pcie 1x slot and installed the latest drivers from intel....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel 5100 agn windows 10 driver

2. intel 5300 win10 driver

3. intel 5300 AGN driver for dell laptop win 10

4. intel wifi 5100 agn miracast