Windows 10: Intel wifi ax201 160MHz adapter issue

Discus and support Intel wifi ax201 160MHz adapter issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please help. I purchased a new laptop yesterday and it cannot hook up to wifi. I ran the troubleshooter and get this as the error: Intel wifi ax201... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KatieBoots, May 18, 2020.

1. Intel wifi ax201 160MHz adapter issue

Please help. I purchased a new laptop yesterday and it cannot hook up to wifi. I ran the troubleshooter and get this as the error: Intel wifi ax201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware-related problems. Do I need to connect via ethernet and try to update the driver? Or do I need to return this computer?

:)

KatieBoots, May 18, 2020

2. Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

I recently got my surface laptop 3 and today the wifi wasn't working. No networks were showing up so i ran the troubleshooter for the internet connection. This message showed up and i don't know how to fix it. "The Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is
    experiencing driver - or hardware- related problems. Not fixed"

Please help me solve this problem because I need to use my laptop for school.

JessicaVuong, May 18, 2020
  3. intel(R) wireless ac 9560 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems in my hp laptop

intel(R) wireless ac 9560 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems in my hp laptop

I've tried all the remedies available online but none of them worked (except system reset which I don't want to do)

Any other inputs will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

kaushik_gvsn, May 18, 2020
  4. Kath_22 Win User

Intel wifi ax201 160MHz adapter issue

Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Hi String15,

Just wondering if you updated the driver and adapter with the INTEL updates from 3/24/20. They specifically state that they were to fix the problem.

I had ordered a computer that had this adapter and all the same issues were happening after 2 weeks of use. Did many things to fix the problem to no avail and so returned the computer.

I was informed that the recently that the updates from 3/24/20 on Intel website were meant to fix it.

Not sure ?????

Kath_22, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Intel wifi ax201 160MHz adapter issue

1. Intel wifi ax201 160MHz adapter issue - Similar Threads - Intel wifi ax201

2. the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is not working on Asus TUF Gaming F15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is not working on Asus TUF Gaming F15: Hi everyone,Wifi adapter on my laptap is problem. I use troubleshoot, it it announced: "the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems - Not fixed"I use laptop Asus TUF Gaming F15, Windows 11 22H2I tried many method but it not...
  3. the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is not working on Asus TUF Gaming F15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is not working on Asus TUF Gaming F15: Hi everyone,Wifi adapter on my laptap is problem. I use troubleshoot, it it announced: "the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems - Not fixed"I use laptop Asus TUF Gaming F15, Windows 11 22H2I tried many method but it not...
  4. intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz ,it has problem

intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz ,it has problem: intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz problem with exclamation mark which I have tried to Update Delete or follow the YouTube video clip which it helped but when it healed When I went to play the game it came back, I tried many ways and it disappeared and it came back again, it didn't...
  5. intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz ,it has problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz ,it has problem: intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz problem with exclamation mark which I have tried to Update Delete or follow the YouTube video clip which it helped but when it healed When I went to play the game it came back, I tried many ways and it disappeared and it came back again, it didn't...
  6. intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz ,it has problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems...: Hi everyone,Wifi adapter on my laptap is problem. I use troubleshoot, it it announced: "the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems - Not fixed"I use laptop Asus TUF Gaming F15, Windows 11 22H2I tried many method but it not...
  8. the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems...

the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems...: Hi everyone,Wifi adapter on my laptap is problem. I use troubleshoot, it it announced: "the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems - Not fixed"I use laptop Asus TUF Gaming F15, Windows 11 22H2I tried many method but it not...
  9. Wifi not working in windows 10 Intel Wifi 6 AX201 160MHZ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi not working in windows 10 Intel Wifi 6 AX201 160MHZ: I was watching Youtube and suddenly my Wi-fi stopped working. Now when I click the network option in action center I can see only the Airplane mode. I have tried Restarting the computer.Turning off the Wi-fi router and turning off after 15 minutes.Disabling and enabling the...
  10. Wifi not working in windows 10 Intel Wifi 6 AX201 160MHZ

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not working in windows 10 Intel Wifi 6 AX201 160MHZ: I was watching Youtube and suddenly my Wi-fi stopped working. Now when I click the network option in action center I can see only the Airplane mode. I have tried Restarting the computer.Turning off the Wi-fi router and turning off after 15 minutes.Disabling and enabling the...