Windows 10: Intel WiFi/Bluetooth card does not work

Discus and support Intel WiFi/Bluetooth card does not work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Some time ago I formatted my laptop Asus UX480FD and the WiFi/Bluetooth card stopped working. The card is: Intel® Wireless-AC 9560. It used to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by igorsmorag, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Intel WiFi/Bluetooth card does not work

Hi,

Some time ago I formatted my laptop Asus UX480FD and the WiFi/Bluetooth card stopped working. The card is: Intel® Wireless-AC 9560. It used to show an error connected with drivers I do not remember what was the error code, but I am certain it was something with drivers. Now, it says the device is disconnected.

What can I do? Any "hidden" drivers I installed latest from Intel's website?

PS I was thinking it is a hardware issue, but no. When I installed Linux it works perfectly there.

Thank you for the help in advance.

:)

igorsmorag, Feb 17, 2021

2. Intel Bluetooth Only Shows Up on 3168

I have an interesting issue with the Acer Aspire A515 laptop. I recently upgraded to a gigabit internet connection with a new dual band router. Of course my laptop having a little Intel 3168 WiFi card single band + bluetooth wasn't going to do it. So I go and grab myself my nice Intel 8265 WiFi card dual band + bluetooth and put it in. The WiFi works great no issues but no bluetooth. So I try my 7260, 7265, and 8260 cards. All having the same issue. I can establish an 866 link with the router but no bluetooth. Testing them in other machines shows the bluetooth so I am convinced that it is this particular laptop. I have also grabbed the latest Intel drivers, no change. Any suggestions welcome.

Testing Already Done:

• Booting up Linux (No bluetooth)
    • Windows updates (No bluetooth)
    • Reinstalling Windows 10 (The laptop has a 7th gen i7 so W7 / W8 is not an option) (Still no bluetooth)

Charles Ludlow, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Installing Wifi Bluetooth combo card in laptop that has them separate

first step I did was whitelisting bios for wifi. also the old bluetooth works fine . i tested send and recieve even with card slot empty . however there is no particular spot that seems to have a removable device on the visible side of the board so to believe it's that bt device . and no I had to buy a ngff to pci-e converter . the wifi card work as expected .

nIGHTmAYOR, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Intel WiFi/Bluetooth card does not work

whats the best possible (Internal) wifi adapter+bluetooth card avaible

i have been through about 3 wifi cards in the spand of 2 laptops looking for the best range and speed without the interference. i had a realtek dualband wifi card with bluetooth and i sold that to get a a Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 expecting that this would be the top of the line in wifi standards. i mainly sold my realtek because a issue with buletooth, if im using the wifi and i connect my bluetooth headset to the laptop the sound would be choppy and laggy. so when i got my Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 i was amazed that this "was" no longer the issue. i connected my HBS-900 and walked out my apartment and down the hall and the bluetooth was clean! but it seems that now perhaps driver change the bluetooth on my Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 is also bad. i cant even step 2 feet away from my laptop without it cracking to hell, at 3 feet and not facing the laptop i disconnect. it was never like that before and i know its not my headset because when i connect it to my phone its flawless, and i connected another bluetooth adapter and tried and its fine. the issue is that when the wifi is on theirs too much interference and yes when i connect to a 5g network the issue is greatly reduced but for me 5g is mostly not a option. i was wondering if theirs a such thing as a shielded internal wifi? wouldn't think so... i would just love if i could use the bluetooth and the wifi flawlessly. i already for another reason plan to get a Alfa AC1200 external wifi adapter for a desktop but i would rather not use that for my laptop

xdarkmario, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

Intel WiFi/Bluetooth card does not work

1. Intel WiFi/Bluetooth card does not work - Similar Threads - Intel WiFi Bluetooth

2. Wifi card not working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi card not working?: Cannot connect to Wi-Fi, troubleshooter says that there are issues with the router or access point issues. I’ve already reset my router but nothing. Everything about the wifi card looks good, aswell as the antenna. However, water damage could be a possibltity, as the pc was...
  3. Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working: I recently bought a Bluetooth + Wi-Fi PCIE card for my custom build gaming pc to be able to use my crusher evos on, and the Wi-Fi feature works fine, however i haven't been able to get the Bluetooth working. I have already reinstalled the latest drivers and went into...
  4. Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working: I recently bought a Bluetooth + Wi-Fi PCIE card for my custom build gaming pc to be able to use my crusher evos on, and the Wi-Fi feature works fine, however i haven't been able to get the Bluetooth working. I have already reinstalled the latest drivers and went into...
  5. Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Missing Wifi & bluetooth cards

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Wifi & bluetooth cards: If I purchase newest windows 10 software, would it then be able to locate the cards and regain wireless access? I have an hp envy 27 that originally had windows 8 but came with free upgrade to 10. I've tried every suggestion on windows support, etc. It says card is not...
  7. WIFI Card not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIFI Card not working: I recently got a M.2 wifi card for my new PC, but no networks are showing. Can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-card-not-working/8d1dc0ad-f9cc-43ae-87e7-9642eabf6c45
  8. Wifi disconnect Intel AC7260 card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi disconnect Intel AC7260 card: Got a Dell Latitude 5540 that I cleanly installed Windows 10 Pro 1903 on and now the 2.4 wireless connection drops frequently and randomly. I went to Intel and installed their latest driver because it was newer then Dell's and installed fine. But the disconnects continue and...
  9. Wifi and Bluetooth adapters not working! Ethernet does.

Wifi and Bluetooth adapters not working! Ethernet does.: I've been off this (my work) machine for a few months so I can't remember if I was using it on Wifi. I'm certain the wifi once workedas did thye BT. However, most of the time I had hardwired ethernet. Yesterday I fired up the machine and WiFi and BT are problematic. What I've...
  10. Wifi/bluetooth card question

Wifi/bluetooth card question: Hi There I use the Bluetooth function of card often, but I don't use the wireless AC part of the card, as I use 1gb Ethernet connection, is Disabling the wireless card proper thing to do, and yet still be able to use the Bluetooth in Windows 10 Pro 64bit? or should I...