Windows 10: intel wireless ac 9560 driver cannot start

Discus and support intel wireless ac 9560 driver cannot start in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; previously, I don't have any trouble doing updates, but after several updates don't know which update I got problems with my wireless driver which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by irwin 21, Jul 20, 2021.

1. irwin 21 Win User

intel wireless ac 9560 driver cannot start

previously, I don't have any trouble doing updates, but after several updates don't know which update I got problems with my wireless driver which is intel wireless ac 9560...device status : This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful.how to solve it ?

:)

irwin 21, Jul 20, 2021
  2. BillyS8 Win User

Cannot install drivers for Network adapter Intel Wireless-AC 9560.

Cannot install drivers for Network adapter Intel Wireless-AC 9560.

BillyS8, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Intell(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz cannot start. (Code 10)

I've had some similar issues with that adapter in the past where it would simply disappear completely. In my case I had to uninstall and reinstall the driver completely.

Try these steps:

1) While you have access to the internet, or from another machine, download the following 2 drivers:

Download Windows(R) 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel(R) Wireless Adapters
    Download Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) for Windows(R) 10

One of these is the WiFi driver, the other is for the integrated bluetooth.

Make sure you place these drivers on that laptop before you continue.
    Make sure that you know the name of the WiFi network you need to connect to and the password before you continue.

2) Locate the WiFi Adapter in device manager:

intel wireless ac 9560 driver cannot start [​IMG]

NOTES: My WiFi adapter has a different name than yours because this particular machine has a different module installed.
    If the device does not show up in Device Manager, try enabling the display of hidden devices like this:

3) Right-click and select the option to uninstall the device. Make sure to delete the driver as shown below.

4) After uninstalling, install the two drivers you downloaded.

5) You will need to rejoin your wireless network.

hsehestedt, Jul 20, 2021
  4. intel wireless ac 9560 driver cannot start

Intel Wireless AC 9560 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Hi,

connect the PC to the router via a network cable, then access Windows Update and perform the update.

The result of the command says that there is no wireless interface in the system, probably the driver in use is not recognized by Windows or the driver is corrupt. Try changing the driver or contacting Intel Support:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/products/99446/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking/intel-wireless-products/intel-wireless-9000-series/intel-wireless-ac-9560.html

I don't see the Device Manager screenshot, did you send it?

franco d'esaro, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

intel wireless ac 9560 driver cannot start

1. intel wireless ac 9560 driver cannot start - Similar Threads - intel wireless 9560

2. Intel AC 9560 cannot be started error code:10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel AC 9560 cannot be started error code:10: Currently using an Asus Spin 5 laptop running Windows 11. I can't connect to the internet at all via wifi. There is no wifi icon available at the taskbar, except bluetooth. When checked under Device Manager, the wifi adapter has a code 10 error, {Operation Failed} The...
  3. Intel AC 9560 cannot be started error code:10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel AC 9560 cannot be started error code:10: Currently using an Asus Spin 5 laptop running Windows 11. I can't connect to the internet at all via wifi. There is no wifi icon available at the taskbar, except bluetooth. When checked under Device Manager, the wifi adapter has a code 10 error, {Operation Failed} The...
  4. Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.: Laptop Specs:Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 8.0 GB 7.61 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version...
  5. Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.: Laptop Specs:Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 8.0 GB 7.61 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version...
  6. Intell(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz cannot start. (Code 10)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intell(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz cannot start. (Code 10): Hello everyone. I Went into the toilet with the laptop , i know im funny. Suddenly i got disconnected from the internet , when trying to get back to the wifi options i saw its no shown So i got the Problem where Intell(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz crashed and stopped working...
  7. Intel(R) Wireless AC 9560 issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel(R) Wireless AC 9560 issues: I'm trying to use Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz to connect my pc to the internet but it says "No WiFi networks found". I've tried updating the drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling them, running command prompt. Any help? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ad_8542 [link]...
  8. Intel wireless ac 9560 problems on my laptop

Intel wireless ac 9560 problems on my laptop: I'm trying to find a driver to update it with. My desktop has internet just fine and my laptop just won't connect. Does anyone know the official link so I can update my laptop network adapter via usb? submitted by /u/GoldenAngel [link] [comments]...
  9. Cannot install drivers for Network adapter Intel Wireless-AC 9560.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot install drivers for Network adapter Intel Wireless-AC 9560.: Cannot install drivers for Network adapter Intel Wireless-AC 9560. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-drivers-for-network-adapter-intel/f5822340-740a-408a-b47a-e79a080455c6
  10. Intel wireless ac 9560 Problem

Intel wireless ac 9560 Problem: Hello! I just bought a Zenbook recently, it updated itself yesterday but I keep disconnecting from the Wifi. I tried restarting, running the ISO file on a USB, deleted McAfee, ran the troubleshooter, reset it in BIOS, reset the driver systems in the Control Panel, still...