Windows 10: Intel wireless ac 9560 problems on my laptop

Discus and support Intel wireless ac 9560 problems on my laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm trying to find a driver to update it with. My desktop has internet just fine and my laptop just won't connect. Does anyone know the official link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GoldenAngel, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Intel wireless ac 9560 problems on my laptop

I'm trying to find a driver to update it with. My desktop has internet just fine and my laptop just won't connect.

Does anyone know the official link so I can update my laptop network adapter via usb?

submitted by /u/GoldenAngel
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GoldenAngel, Oct 4, 2020
  2. BillyS8 Win User

Cannot install drivers for Network adapter Intel Wireless-AC 9560.

Cannot install drivers for Network adapter Intel Wireless-AC 9560.

BillyS8, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Intel Wireless AC 9560 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Hi,

connect the PC to the router via a network cable, then access Windows Update and perform the update.

The result of the command says that there is no wireless interface in the system, probably the driver in use is not recognized by Windows or the driver is corrupt. Try changing the driver or contacting Intel Support:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/products/99446/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking/intel-wireless-products/intel-wireless-9000-series/intel-wireless-ac-9560.html

I don't see the Device Manager screenshot, did you send it?

franco d'esaro, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Intel wireless ac 9560 problems on my laptop

intel(R) wireless ac 9560 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems in my hp laptop

intel(R) wireless ac 9560 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems in my hp laptop

I've tried all the remedies available online but none of them worked (except system reset which I don't want to do)

Any other inputs will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

kaushik_gvsn, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Intel wireless ac 9560 problems on my laptop

1. Intel wireless ac 9560 problems on my laptop - Similar Threads - Intel wireless 9560

2. Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.: Laptop Specs:Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 8.0 GB 7.61 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version...
  3. Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.: Laptop Specs:Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 8.0 GB 7.61 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version...
  4. intel wireless ac 9560 driver cannot start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    intel wireless ac 9560 driver cannot start: previously, I don't have any trouble doing updates, but after several updates don't know which update I got problems with my wireless driver which is intel wireless ac 9560...device status : This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was...
  5. Intel Wireless-AC 9560 often randomly stops working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel Wireless-AC 9560 often randomly stops working: I've had this problem for quite some time and have tried almost every solution for it - disabling and enabling the network adapter, reinstalling it, cold reboot, resetting BIOS settings and perhaps more that I can't seem to remember right now. These tips offer a temporary fix...
  6. hp pavilion intel(r) wireless-ac 9560 not working

hp pavilion intel(r) wireless-ac 9560 not working: I woke up this morning and went to check my emails, and my internet wasn't working, with the error being with the "Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz" displaying a code 10. I am currently plugged into my internet, and hope to get this fixed. I have a HP Pavilion Laptop...
  7. Intel(R) Wireless AC 9560 issues

Intel(R) Wireless AC 9560 issues: I'm trying to use Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz to connect my pc to the internet but it says "No WiFi networks found". I've tried updating the drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling them, running command prompt. Any help? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ad_8542 [link]...
  8. Problem with IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz: Hi. I was doing my normal work on the laptop AcerNitro5. In one moment wifi has disconnected. It shows in the device manager that IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz isn't working. I tried updating BIOS, Acer drivers, intel drivers, etc. I'm desperate. I do not know what else can...
  9. Intel Wireless-AC 9560 code 10 error

Intel Wireless-AC 9560 code 10 error: Hey guys, Since I updated my PC (HP Pavillion) on Saturday (Win 10 v2004), the WiFi and Bluetooth have “disappeared” from the settings. When I go to the device manager > Network adapters > Intel Wireless-AC 9560 it says - “ The device can not restart (code 10) {Operation...
  10. Intel wireless ac 9560 Problem

Intel wireless ac 9560 Problem: Hello! I just bought a Zenbook recently, it updated itself yesterday but I keep disconnecting from the Wifi. I tried restarting, running the ISO file on a USB, deleted McAfee, ran the troubleshooter, reset it in BIOS, reset the driver systems in the Control Panel, still...