Windows 10: Intel Wireless Adapter Driver Discontinued

Discus and support Intel Wireless Adapter Driver Discontinued in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear MSCS I have been having problems with my wifi connection, where it will lock on a saved access, but it does not last for long, turning off the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jeffrey Timothy Valerie, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Intel Wireless Adapter Driver Discontinued

Dear MSCS

I have been having problems with my wifi connection, where it will lock on a saved access, but it does not last for long, turning off the "WiFi On Connector"

I would like to know, is it possible to install the next upgraded driver from the discontinued version?

Is it possible to do to solve an issue like this?

:)

Jeffrey Timothy Valerie, Nov 6, 2020

2. Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

Hi David,

Windows 10 update remove the Intel WiDi driver due to compatibility issue. We suggest uninstalling the Intel WiDi driver from Control Panel to avoid it from showing up every time you start your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Choose Programs and Features.
    • Click Intel (R) WiDi Driver and hit Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know goes.

Monica Cam, Nov 6, 2020
  3. castelliH Win User
    intel wireless-ac 9260 blue screen crash when installing adapter

Hi, that driver version 20.0.2 does not support the intel wireless-ac 9260

here is a copy and paste from intel https://downloadcenter.intel.com/do...-Wireless-Software-and-Drivers-for-Windows-10

Software and drivers

Intel PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software (includes drivers) for Windows® 10:

• WiFi_20.0.2_PROSet64_Win10.exe
    • WiFi_20.0.2_PROSet32_Win10.exe

Intel PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software version = 20.0.2

• Driver version = 20.0.2.3 for Windows 10 for 18265, 8265, 18260, 8260 adapters.
    • Driver version = 19.51.7.2 for Windows 10 for 3168, 3165, and 17265 adapters.
    • Driver version = 18.33.9.3 for Windows 10 for 7265, 3160, and 7260 adapters.

Version: 20.10.2 does support the 9260 adapter, so I will try that one as it is the oldest one available that supports the 9260.

castelliH, Nov 6, 2020
  4. Intel Wireless Adapter Driver Discontinued

Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

the message appears again on restart after uninstall

SubhashKedia, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

Intel Wireless Adapter Driver Discontinued

1. Intel Wireless Adapter Driver Discontinued - Similar Threads - Intel Wireless Adapter

2. Intel Wireless Adapter doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Wireless Adapter doesn't exist: Hello. I recently bought a computer that came with Ubuntu, but I wanted to install Windows so I did it. The problem is that my Intel Wireless Adapter doesn't appear in Devices, which is weird, because with Ubuntu I used WiFi with no problems at all.I tried many solutions but...
  3. Intel Wireless Adapter doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Wireless Adapter doesn't exist: Hello. I recently bought a computer that came with Ubuntu, but I wanted to install Windows so I did it. The problem is that my Intel Wireless Adapter doesn't appear in Devices, which is weird, because with Ubuntu I used WiFi with no problems at all.I tried many solutions but...
  4. Intel Wireless Adapter doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. network adapter problems found the intel r wireless ac 9650 adapter is experiencing driver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network adapter problems found the intel r wireless ac 9650 adapter is experiencing driver...: a couple weeks ago my laptops wifi just disappeared out of the blue and it doesn’t want to show up after i tried to trouble then it said the intel r wireless ac 9560 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems i tried to fix it and it just wont work so i would...
  6. network adapter problems found the intel r wireless ac 9650 adapter is experiencing driver...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    network adapter problems found the intel r wireless ac 9650 adapter is experiencing driver...: a couple weeks ago my laptops wifi just disappeared out of the blue and it doesn’t want to show up after i tried to trouble then it said the intel r wireless ac 9560 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems i tried to fix it and it just wont work so i would...
  7. Wireless adapter drivers will not install

Wireless adapter drivers will not install: Currently using an Asus PCE-AC68 Wireless adapter which works fine. Just upgraded to PCE-AC88 which I installed into the same PCI-e socket I had the AC68 in. Computer does not recognize the AC88 in Device Manager and the driver install .exe will not execute so no install...
  8. Cannot install drivers for Network adapter Intel Wireless-AC 9560.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot install drivers for Network adapter Intel Wireless-AC 9560.: Cannot install drivers for Network adapter Intel Wireless-AC 9560. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-drivers-for-network-adapter-intel/f5822340-740a-408a-b47a-e79a080455c6
  9. Latest Windows 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel Wireless Adapters

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Windows 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel Wireless Adapters: Latest Windows 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel Wireless Adapters Downloads page for Intel Wireless Networking [img] [img] Note WHQL version: 21.90.3 Release Date: May 20, 2020 Download: Windows 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel Wireless Adapters Release Notes This download is...
  10. Wireless network adapter drivers

Wireless network adapter drivers: Hi guys, Sorry for bothering again, but my PC's gone mad. I just installed, used and closed Bluestacks 4, thay my PC says my Network Adaptor's not working. When I click on the globe icon with a no sign on it, I see only one option - Flight Mode. On trouble shooting, it says...