Windows 10: Intel Wireless Bluetooth Adapter Appear and Disappear Every 2 secs

Discus and support Intel Wireless Bluetooth Adapter Appear and Disappear Every 2 secs in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there,My Bluetooth adapter appears and reappears on the device manager every 2 secs and make the sound of a new device has been found by windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by john.huo, Sep 13, 2021.

1. john.huo Win User

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Adapter Appear and Disappear Every 2 secs

Hi there,My Bluetooth adapter appears and reappears on the device manager every 2 secs and make the sound of a new device has been found by windows during the same period too.Steps that I have done to rectify it.1. Uninstalled the drivers and installed with the latest version of the drivers - still didn't work after a few tries - with a full shutdown and a restart2. Updated to the latest version of Windows - after a restart, the problem came back again.3. I disabled the device as it was annoyingly appearing and disappearing every 2 secs and went to try the Windows Troubleshooter, and it enable

:)

john.huo, Sep 13, 2021

2. Wireless adapter suddenly missing/not recognized by Windows 10

Hi,

Last year I installed Windows 10 on my Lenovo ideapad z580. Today suddenly in the middle of my session, my laptop suddenly could no longer connect to wifi. On restarting I realized the wireless network card wasn't working. In fact, the OS does not even realize
    that the laptop has a wireless network card. It can still recognize the ethernet card and bluetooth.

Here is what I did:

• Went to Device Manager --> Network Adapters. I could not find the wireless adapter listed there. The following were listed: Bluetooth Device (PAN), Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM), Realtek PCIe FE.
    • I changed the settings to view hidden items. I can see the wireless adapter (Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless-N 2200). There were a few other adapters that are hidden as well, viz.: Microsoft ISATAP Adapter #2, Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter, Microsoft
      Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter, Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #2.
    • I tried right clicking and uninstalling Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter. It disappeared from Device Manager.
    • When I restarted my machine, I could no longer find Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter even after showing hidden items.
    • I went to Lenovo support site, downloaded and installed the latest wireless network adapter driver. But no change in status.

Given steps 3 & 4 above, I do not know if I should proceed with uninstalling the wireless adapter. The fact that the OS was not able to automatically install a device driver on a reboot indicates that this is a OS issue. The forums also point to the same
    direction. Please advise.

RitwikChatterjee, Sep 13, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Intel Centrino Wireless-N and Advanced-N Bluetooth Driver Advisory

Source: INTEL-SA-00177

Brink, Sep 13, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Intel Centrino Wireless-N and Advanced-N Bluetooth Driver Advisory

Source: INTEL-SA-00177

Brink, Sep 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Adapter Appear and Disappear Every 2 secs - Similar Threads - Intel Wireless Bluetooth

2. Wireless adapter keeps disappearing and appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless adapter keeps disappearing and appearing: I don't know if my laptop adapter is broken now or is something that has to do with my DNS. From time to time my wireless connection/adapter keeps disappearing and after I left it for quite sometime, it'll appear again. I'm fine when it happens in my home because I can just...
  3. Wireless adapter keeps disappearing and appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless adapter keeps disappearing and appearing: I don't know if my laptop adapter is broken now or is something that has to do with my DNS. From time to time my wireless connection/adapter keeps disappearing and after I left it for quite sometime, it'll appear again. I'm fine when it happens in my home because I can just...
  4. Wireless adapter keeps disappearing and appearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. intel wireless adapter gets disabled on every shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel wireless adapter gets disabled on every shutdown: after every shut down my intel wireless adapter gets disabled, shown below. sometimes i have to restart my laptop 2-3 times and only post that i receive the enable intel wireless adapter option, can anyone help?...
  6. intel wireless adapter gets disabled on every shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel wireless adapter gets disabled on every shutdown: after every shut down my intel wireless adapter gets disabled, shown below. sometimes i have to restart my laptop 2-3 times and only post that i receive the enable intel wireless adapter option, can anyone help?...
  7. intel wireless adapter gets disabled on every shutdown

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Wireless adapter just disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless adapter just disappeared: Hello, I've tried all known troubleshoots that I could find on the internet about dealing with a code 45 wireless adapter error but haven't got any luck. At the last attempt of uninstalling and restarting my machine, the wireless adapter vanished from my devices list and...
  9. Connect to a wireless display disappeared after upgrading wireless network adapter to Intel...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect to a wireless display disappeared after upgrading wireless network adapter to Intel...: After reading about a dozen articles and compiling all the requirements for Miracast, I finally figured out the settings change required for the Intel AC-9260 wireless adapter. Apparently Miracast requires both the 2.4GHz capability and the 801.11 a,b,g,n capability. In the...
  10. Intel Wireless Adapter Randomly Turns Off, Disappears

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Wireless Adapter Randomly Turns Off, Disappears: For about a week now, I have had issues with my Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 adapter randomly turning off. Sometimes it will turn back on within a minute or two, other times not. When this happens, it disappears from the system when you go thru the Control Panel...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel wireless bluetooth hardware