Windows 10: Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Code 10

Discus and support Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Code 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,For a few weeks now, my bluetooth on my computer has been broken, and has not been able to connect to my headphones it's not the headphones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Joemanf, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Joemanf Win User

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Code 10

Hi,For a few weeks now, my bluetooth on my computer has been broken, and has not been able to connect to my headphones it's not the headphones themselves, since they work on my phone still. I switched back to using a physical connection to the computer, but now the port on the computer is breaking, so any help with this would be highly appreciated.This is the error code I get when I check the device's status in Device Manager:This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE I've tried a bunch of different debugging issues, including reinstalling the drivers, uninstalling the

:)

Joemanf, Jun 15, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Intel Wireless Bluetooth This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Hi Hawk,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate your effort on this. We understand that you receive an error, The device cannot start (Code 10) for Intel Wireless Bluetooth.

As per the error Code 10 "This device cannot start. (Code 10)", we will need to update the drivers. However, as per the error message Code 22 "This device is disabled”. You will need to enable the device. For more information, see

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

We would like to know, if you were able to install the latest drivers for Intel Wireless Bluetooth. We would also like to know the make and model of the computer that you are using.

You may try updating the drivers through Device Manager and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Bluetooth.
    3. Right click on the Bluetooth device and select
      Update Driver.
    4. If you do not find Intel Wireless Bluetooth under
      Bluetooth, expand Network adapters and check.
    5. Restart the computer.

Article for reference:
    Update drivers in Windows 10

You may also want to try downloading the drivers from
    Intel Website
    or the computer manufacturer’s website.

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Latest Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10

Latest Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10

Downloads page for Intel Wireless Networking

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Code 10 [​IMG]

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Code 10 [​IMG]
    Note WHQL version: 22.40.0.2
    Release Date: March 30, 2021

Download: Intel Wireless Bluetooth for Windows 10

Release Notes

Key Issues Fixed and Changes on package version 22.40.0
    • Starting from 22.40.0 driver, Intel® has upgraded the following products from Bluetooth® 5.1 to Bluetooth® 5.2: Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200, Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201
      (Note: This upgrade does not introduce any new features. However, it includes Errata implementation as required by Bluetooth 5.2® specification.)
    • When a video is being played after a Skype call; audio noise may be observed on some systems.
    • Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® 22.40.0 driver has been updated to include functional and security updates. Users should update to the latest version
    This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.

Brink, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Saltgrass Win User

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error

That is why I suggested downloading the drivers before you go offline.

Yes, the Intel Wireless Bluetooth if that is your device.

Saltgrass, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Code 10 - Similar Threads - Intel Wireless Bluetooth

2. Intel wireless bluetooth error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel wireless bluetooth error code: Hello! I keep getting a error code message on my Bluetooth that causes it to disconnect. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, restarting my computer, checking for windows updates and those all work but only temporarily. Could someone be able to give me a...
  3. Intel wireless bluetooth error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel wireless bluetooth error code: Hello! I keep getting a error code message on my Bluetooth that causes it to disconnect. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, restarting my computer, checking for windows updates and those all work but only temporarily. Could someone be able to give me a...
  4. Intel Bluetooth Driver Code 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Bluetooth Driver Code 3: Hello, My intel Bluetooth driver is giving me a "The driver for this device might be corrupted, or your system may be running low on memory or other resources. Code 3" error all the time and I cannot even see the option to turn on Bluetooth in my action center or windows...
  5. Intel Bluetooth Driver Code 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Bluetooth Driver Code 3: Hello, My intel Bluetooth driver is giving me a "The driver for this device might be corrupted, or your system may be running low on memory or other resources. Code 3" error all the time and I cannot even see the option to turn on Bluetooth in my action center or windows...
  6. Intel Bluetooth Driver Code 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Intel Wireless Bluetooth This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Intel Wireless Bluetooth This device cannot start. (Code 10): Computer kept randomly freezing/restarting so I went through some steps to fix them, did a DISM scan then sfc /scannow which claimed to fix a bunch of issues. Then Bluetooth stopped working and I couldn't figure out a fix. Fully reinstalled windows and no fix :(. In device...
  8. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error: So yesterday I got on my pc to watch a show, and went to connect my Bose Bluetooth Solo 5 speakers to my pc like I always do. Well I noticed that there was no sound and that it want connecting, so I wen to the settings and noticed that is says Bluetooth is turned off on all...
  9. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Status_Device_Power_Failure (Code 10) Device Cannot Start

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Status_Device_Power_Failure (Code 10) Device Cannot Start: This driver has been working for awhile, seems like it stopped working within the last two weeks, is there a known issue tied to a specific windows update or other related issue? The following troubleshooting has been attempted: Uninstall driver Use default windows driver...
  10. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update: I just bought this Desktop in July 2018 and everything works perfectly till 8/14/18 I did a Windows update, next day when I using my PC I start to realized my Bluetooth is not on, I try to turn it on but the button was missing and then I look more into it and figure out my...