Windows 10: Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error

Discus and support Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So yesterday I got on my pc to watch a show, and went to connect my Bose Bluetooth Solo 5 speakers to my pc like I always do. Well I noticed that there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PebMan11, Feb 5, 2019.

1. PebMan11 Win User

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error

So yesterday I got on my pc to watch a show, and went to connect my Bose Bluetooth Solo 5 speakers to my pc like I always do. Well I noticed that there was no sound and that it want connecting, so I wen to the settings and noticed that is says Bluetooth is turned off on all of my Bluetooth devices and that my Intel Wireless Bluetooth device says "Driver Error" underneath it.

:)

PebMan11, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Intel Wireless Bluetooth not working

Hi,

Thank you for sharing all the steps you have performed in order to fix the concern with Bluetooth driver.

This issue may have been caused by some changes made in your computer. We'd like to know if you recently install any updates before the issue started and have you also tried rolling back the driver instead of using the latest driver? You may checked this
    link
    for the available Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver versions for Windows 10.

We are looking forward to your response.

Ryan Fra, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Intel Centrino Wireless-N and Advanced-N Bluetooth Driver Advisory

Source: INTEL-SA-00177

Brink, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error

Greg Carmack - MVP, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error

1. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error - Similar Threads - Intel Wireless Bluetooth

2. Intel wireless bluetooth error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel wireless bluetooth error code: Hello! I keep getting a error code message on my Bluetooth that causes it to disconnect. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, restarting my computer, checking for windows updates and those all work but only temporarily. Could someone be able to give me a...
  3. Intel wireless bluetooth error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel wireless bluetooth error code: Hello! I keep getting a error code message on my Bluetooth that causes it to disconnect. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, restarting my computer, checking for windows updates and those all work but only temporarily. Could someone be able to give me a...
  4. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Code 10: Hi,For a few weeks now, my bluetooth on my computer has been broken, and has not been able to connect to my headphones it's not the headphones themselves, since they work on my phone still. I switched back to using a physical connection to the computer, but now the port on...
  5. How to get latest Intel Wireless BlueTooth driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get latest Intel Wireless BlueTooth driver: In device manager the yellow triangle shows as problem with Intel Wireless Blue Tooth. I am running Windows 10 release 21h1 19043.1023. HP Pavilion TouchSmart 23 all-in-one that is about 4 years old. I installed a WaveLink usb bluetooth dongle and I am trying get it connected...
  6. error in windows 10 while installing intel proset wireless software for bluetooth - driver...

error in windows 10 while installing intel proset wireless software for bluetooth - driver...: Hi, i am getting the below attached error while trying to install the bluetooth driver in my lenovo thinkpad E431.No device is being shown for bluetooth in the device manager as well despite enabling "show hidden devices" option.Bluetooth used to work properly in windows 7...
  7. intel(R) wireless bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    intel(R) wireless bluetooth: it keeps connecting and reconnecting, i found a post on here that described everything but nothing worked i've tried going into services, device manager, uninstall shit restart pc, I'm out of ideas submitted by /u/Substantial-Story685 [link] [comments]...
  8. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Not Working

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Not Working: Hi there. I just got my computer yesterday and the Bluetooth was working just fine. Then today, it worked for a bit. I went to connect my Switch Pro Controller via Bluetooth and my keyboard and mouse both usb connected started freaking out and stopped connecting. I restarted...
  9. Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Driver Errors

Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Driver Errors: Hi, I've had this Acer Laptop for about 6-7 months now and yesterday I've been having Bluetooth issues. I've reinstalled windows, reinstalled drivers multiple times but this error always appears {Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)}....
  10. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update: I just bought this Desktop in July 2018 and everything works perfectly till 8/14/18 I did a Windows update, next day when I using my PC I start to realized my Bluetooth is not on, I try to turn it on but the button was missing and then I look more into it and figure out my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel wireless bluetooth driver error

2. intel wireless bluetooth error 10

3. intel bluetooth error