Windows 10: Intel Wireless Bluetooth flickering on and off

Discus and support Intel Wireless Bluetooth flickering on and off in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm having issues with my Bluetooth flickering on and off, below are some gifs of the taskbar and device manager to illustrate what I am saying;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jeanine2_071, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Intel Wireless Bluetooth flickering on and off

I'm having issues with my Bluetooth flickering on and off, below are some gifs of the taskbar and device manager to illustrate what I am saying;

https://gyazo.com/ca167d90e0477a3bf5b95ea171292139 - taskbar

https://gyazo.com/9b9e0564acc8e5e29b66cd62a105e288 - device manager

I have updated windows to the latest version and have also installed all the latest intel bluetooth drivers and the issue still persists. I have also reinstalled windows (twice), with no luck in fixing the issue either.

Any help in fixing this will be greatly appreciated

:)

Jeanine2_071, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Saltgrass Win User

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error

That is why I suggested downloading the drivers before you go offline.

Yes, the Intel Wireless Bluetooth if that is your device.

Saltgrass, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth not working

Hi,

Thank you for sharing all the steps you have performed in order to fix the concern with Bluetooth driver.

This issue may have been caused by some changes made in your computer. We'd like to know if you recently install any updates before the issue started and have you also tried rolling back the driver instead of using the latest driver? You may checked this
    link
    for the available Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver versions for Windows 10.

We are looking forward to your response.

Ryan Fra, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Intel Wireless Bluetooth flickering on and off

Bluetooth Failure: Intel Wireless Bluetooth continueously refreshes Device Manager and Bluetooth not on/enabled

After a BSOD (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT), Bluetooth no longer functions. I have a

HP
    15-bs132nr running Windows 10 Home that has recently been RMA'd for a WD hard drive crash,
    but this seems to be unrelated as I received it approximately a month ago with no issues (this is the first BSOD it has had.)

Some of the symptoms are as follows:

• Intel Wireless Bluetooth continuously refreshes (flashes) the Device Manager dialog. When disabled, the updates to the window stop.
    • Action Center no longer displays the Bluetooth Quick Action, and it no longer exists in settings.

It could be a hardware problem, but I'm hoping that it's a software issue so I don't have to RMA it again. It has sat motionless for over half the time. Intel Wireless Bluetooth flickering on and off :(

Steps taken to attempt to alleviate the problem (in order):

1. Restart.
    2. Driver update (generic driver from Intel).
    3. Complete removal of the device and software (as recommended
      here
      ), and reinstallation. The laptop contains an
      Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168

EricHallahan, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Intel Wireless Bluetooth flickering on and off

1. Intel Wireless Bluetooth flickering on and off - Similar Threads - Intel Wireless Bluetooth

2. Intel wireless bluetooth error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel wireless bluetooth error code: Hello! I keep getting a error code message on my Bluetooth that causes it to disconnect. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, restarting my computer, checking for windows updates and those all work but only temporarily. Could someone be able to give me a...
  3. Intel wireless bluetooth error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel wireless bluetooth error code: Hello! I keep getting a error code message on my Bluetooth that causes it to disconnect. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, restarting my computer, checking for windows updates and those all work but only temporarily. Could someone be able to give me a...
  4. Intel Bluetooth Loop-Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Bluetooth Loop-Off: Hi, I have a Windows 10 laptop and I have a problem with the 'Intel Wireless Bluetooth' device constantly disconnecting myself repeatedly every 3 seconds or so, making that annoying disconnect sound over and over and over again only to have it reappear over and over. again....
  5. Intel Bluetooth Loop-Off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Bluetooth Loop-Off: Hi, I have a Windows 10 laptop and I have a problem with the 'Intel Wireless Bluetooth' device constantly disconnecting myself repeatedly every 3 seconds or so, making that annoying disconnect sound over and over and over again only to have it reappear over and over. again....
  6. Intel Bluetooth Loop-Off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. intel(R) wireless bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    intel(R) wireless bluetooth: it keeps connecting and reconnecting, i found a post on here that described everything but nothing worked i've tried going into services, device manager, uninstall shit restart pc, I'm out of ideas submitted by /u/Substantial-Story685 [link] [comments]...
  8. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Not Working

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Not Working: Hi there. I just got my computer yesterday and the Bluetooth was working just fine. Then today, it worked for a bit. I went to connect my Switch Pro Controller via Bluetooth and my keyboard and mouse both usb connected started freaking out and stopped connecting. I restarted...
  9. Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working

Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working: So yesterday, I was playing a game with an Xbox Controller and I get off my Oman Desktop 870-224 to go to sleep for the next day which I had school. Next day comes by, there is a snow day (no school) so I get on my PC to play some games and the Bluetooth from my controller...
  10. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error: So yesterday I got on my pc to watch a show, and went to connect my Bose Bluetooth Solo 5 speakers to my pc like I always do. Well I noticed that there was no sound and that it want connecting, so I wen to the settings and noticed that is says Bluetooth is turned off on all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 intel bluetooth device manager flicker