Windows 10: Intel Wireless Bluetooth keeps disconnecting and re-connecting

Discus and support Intel Wireless Bluetooth keeps disconnecting and re-connecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, so I've run into a problem with my Bluetooth, my Intel Wireless Bluetooth keeps connecting and disconnecting, I've tried re-installing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Y1n_Unkn0wn, May 27, 2024.

1. Intel Wireless Bluetooth keeps disconnecting and re-connecting

Hello, so I've run into a problem with my Bluetooth, my Intel Wireless Bluetooth keeps connecting and disconnecting, I've tried re-installing the driver, re-starting the pc, and nothing seems to fix it, Can anyone help with this..?

:)

Y1n_Unkn0wn, May 27, 2024
  2. Saltgrass Win User

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error

That is why I suggested downloading the drivers before you go offline.

Yes, the Intel Wireless Bluetooth if that is your device.

Saltgrass, May 27, 2024
  3. Bluetooth keeps turning off/disconnecting devices

Hi! The problem is not solved, but I suspect that I did not install the new Bluetooth driver correctly, but I am unsure of the meaning of the Device Manager dialog

Intel Wireless Bluetooth keeps disconnecting and re-connecting 313627d1609943602t-bluetooth-keeps-turning-off-disconnecting-devices-2021-01-06-09_31_13-.png

Do I need to uninstall BT? This was the original BT driver when I started this thread)

Do I need to uninstall Intel (R) Wireless Bluetooth (R)?

Paige Miller, May 27, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

Intel Wireless Bluetooth keeps disconnecting and re-connecting

Latest Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10

Latest Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10

Downloads page for Intel Wireless Networking

Intel Wireless Bluetooth keeps disconnecting and re-connecting [​IMG]

Intel Wireless Bluetooth keeps disconnecting and re-connecting notesmall10.png
    Note WHQL version: 22.40.0.2
    Release Date: March 30, 2021

Download: Intel Wireless Bluetooth for Windows 10

Release Notes

Key Issues Fixed and Changes on package version 22.40.0
    • Starting from 22.40.0 driver, Intel® has upgraded the following products from Bluetooth® 5.1 to Bluetooth® 5.2: Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200, Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201
      (Note: This upgrade does not introduce any new features. However, it includes Errata implementation as required by Bluetooth 5.2® specification.)
    • When a video is being played after a Skype call; audio noise may be observed on some systems.
    • Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® 22.40.0 driver has been updated to include functional and security updates. Users should update to the latest version
    This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.

Brink, May 27, 2024
Thema:

Intel Wireless Bluetooth keeps disconnecting and re-connecting

1. Intel Wireless Bluetooth keeps disconnecting and re-connecting - Similar Threads - Intel Wireless Bluetooth

2. Intel Wireless Bluetooth keeps disconnecting and re-connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth keeps disconnecting and re-connecting: Hello, so I've run into a problem with my Bluetooth, my Intel Wireless Bluetooth keeps connecting and disconnecting, I've tried re-installing the driver, re-starting the pc, and nothing seems to fix it, Can anyone help with this..?...
  3. Intel Wireless Bluetooth keeps disconnecting and re-connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth keeps disconnecting and re-connecting: Hello, so I've run into a problem with my Bluetooth, my Intel Wireless Bluetooth keeps connecting and disconnecting, I've tried re-installing the driver, re-starting the pc, and nothing seems to fix it, Can anyone help with this..?...
  4. Intel Wireless AC-9560 windows 11 keep disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Wireless AC-9560 windows 11 keep disconnecting: I am long windows 11 user since the first day it launch. After upgrading to windows 11, my laptop noticeably slower and especially my wifi keep disconnecting. Sometime it just refuse to access some website like google.com or microsoft.com it self... but accessing bing.com or...
  5. Wireless keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless keeps disconnecting: Hello, I am using a Dell Latitude 3590 laptop. Since last 3 months or so, I am facing an issue with my wireless connectivity. Wifi switches off cannot detect any wireless network randomly after sometime. I cannot turn it back on. To get it to work again I have to do either...
  6. Bluetooth wireless earphones keep disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth wireless earphones keep disconnecting: I have just bought some JAM Bluetooth wireless earphones and they keep disconnecting every 15 minutes whenever I'm on Zoom or Teams calls on Windows. I've gone through audio settings to make sure everything is in order there and tried the basic troubleshooting such as...
  7. Wireless Display: Unable to re-connect to wireless display after disconnecting?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless Display: Unable to re-connect to wireless display after disconnecting?: Everytime I disconnect from my wireless display (surface go) and try to re-connect to it again (Ctrl-K option), the surface go device doesn't show up as an available device to connect to anymore. The only work-around I have is to reboot my PC so that it sees the Surface Go...
  8. Update Caused "Intel Wireless Bluetooth" to Constantly Disconnect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update Caused "Intel Wireless Bluetooth" to Constantly Disconnect: This took me a long time to pin down but after updating to 1903 I started having a lot of issues, so I updated to 1909 and then to 2004 with no success. The long and short of it is that Intel Wireless Bluetooth has started causing an infinite loop of connecting and...
  9. Wireless bluetooth earphones keep disconnecting...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless bluetooth earphones keep disconnecting...: I bought Realme buds wireless bluetooth earbuds recently. I started using them with my phone and it worked just fine. But when I used it with my laptop (Asus FX570UD) it works for sometime and then automatically disconnects and the same problem persists when I reconnect it...
  10. Wireless keeps disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless keeps disconnecting.: How do I stop my Wi-Fi from disconnecting periodically. Its become very irritating. Tried some of the solutions found on the net but most of them seems outdated. Some of the tabs like power management I cant find in my network adapter properties. The laptop I am using is...