Windows 10: Intel Wireless Bluetooth Not Working

Discus and support Intel Wireless Bluetooth Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there. I just got my computer yesterday and the Bluetooth was working just fine. Then today, it worked for a bit. I went to connect my Switch Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CorbyC, Sep 11, 2020.

1. CorbyC Win User

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Not Working

Hi there.
    I just got my computer yesterday and the Bluetooth was working just fine. Then today, it worked for a bit. I went to connect my Switch Pro Controller via Bluetooth and my keyboard and mouse both usb connected started freaking out and stopped connecting. I restarted and the keyboard and mouse were working, but the Bluetooth kept disconnecting and non-stop making the device disconnection noise.

I've tried updating the BT drivers, uninstalling it, reinstalling it, installing an older BT driver, and even tried undoing the Windows update that I did yesterday. Nothing works. If I uninstall it and reboot without reinstalling the drivers, the same problem happens from the beginning with looping connection. The troubleshooter says something about the Bluetooth radio status, but when I google that, nothing really comes up.

For now, I have it disabled so I don't have to deal with the constant disconnection sound. If anyone needs more info, let me know.

:)

CorbyC, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Not Working

1. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Not Working - Similar Threads - Intel Wireless Bluetooth

2. Intel wireless bluetooth error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel wireless bluetooth error code: Hello! I keep getting a error code message on my Bluetooth that causes it to disconnect. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, restarting my computer, checking for windows updates and those all work but only temporarily. Could someone be able to give me a...
  3. Intel wireless bluetooth error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel wireless bluetooth error code: Hello! I keep getting a error code message on my Bluetooth that causes it to disconnect. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, restarting my computer, checking for windows updates and those all work but only temporarily. Could someone be able to give me a...
  4. Bluetooth not working due to some problems with intel wireless bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working due to some problems with intel wireless bluetooth.: My windows is not showing the Bluetooth icon in the action center and there is no option to switch the Bluetooth on while it was all okay earlier. It seems like there is some defect with my intel wireless Bluetooth and the device status is Windows has stopped this device...
  5. intel(R) wireless bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    intel(R) wireless bluetooth: it keeps connecting and reconnecting, i found a post on here that described everything but nothing worked i've tried going into services, device manager, uninstall shit restart pc, I'm out of ideas submitted by /u/Substantial-Story685 [link] [comments]...
  6. Latest Intel Wireless Bluetooth for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Intel Wireless Bluetooth for Windows 10: Latest Intel Wireless Bluetooth for Windows 10 Downloads page for Intel Wireless Networking [img] [img] Note WHQL version: 21.90.2 Release Date: May 20, 2020 Download: Intel Wireless Bluetooth for Windows 10 Release Notes This download is valid for the product(s)...
  7. Intel Wireless Bluetooth flickering on and off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth flickering on and off: I'm having issues with my Bluetooth flickering on and off, below are some gifs of the taskbar and device manager to illustrate what I am saying; https://gyazo.com/ca167d90e0477a3bf5b95ea171292139 - taskbar https://gyazo.com/9b9e0564acc8e5e29b66cd62a105e288 - device manager...
  8. Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working

Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working: So yesterday, I was playing a game with an Xbox Controller and I get off my Oman Desktop 870-224 to go to sleep for the next day which I had school. Next day comes by, there is a snow day (no school) so I get on my PC to play some games and the Bluetooth from my controller...
  9. Intel Wireless Bluetooth doesn't work, getting Code 45

Intel Wireless Bluetooth doesn't work, getting Code 45: My acer laptop is supposed to come with Bluetooth but i can't use it. I checked device manager and clicked show hidden devices and bluetooth but then Intel Wireless Bluetooth was gray and said "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To...
  10. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error: So yesterday I got on my pc to watch a show, and went to connect my Bose Bluetooth Solo 5 speakers to my pc like I always do. Well I noticed that there was no sound and that it want connecting, so I wen to the settings and noticed that is says Bluetooth is turned off on all...