Windows 10: Intel Wireless Bluetooth This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Discus and support Intel Wireless Bluetooth This device cannot start. (Code 10) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Computer kept randomly freezing/restarting so I went through some steps to fix them, did a DISM scan then sfc /scannow which claimed to fix a bunch of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HawkAngel, Sep 24, 2019.

1. HawkAngel Win User

Intel Wireless Bluetooth This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Computer kept randomly freezing/restarting so I went through some steps to fix them, did a DISM scan then sfc /scannow which claimed to fix a bunch of issues. Then Bluetooth stopped working and I couldn't figure out a fix. Fully reinstalled windows and no fix Intel Wireless Bluetooth This device cannot start. (Code 10) :(. In device manager I get the This device cannot start. (Code 10). When I initially tried to install newest drivers I got a Code22 error but it somehow now has the newest version?!?!

Thanks, Hawk

:)

HawkAngel, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Saltgrass Win User

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error

That is why I suggested downloading the drivers before you go offline.

Yes, the Intel Wireless Bluetooth if that is your device.

Saltgrass, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Bluetooth Failure: Intel Wireless Bluetooth continueously refreshes Device Manager and Bluetooth not on/enabled

After a BSOD (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT), Bluetooth no longer functions. I have a

HP
    15-bs132nr running Windows 10 Home that has recently been RMA'd for a WD hard drive crash,
    but this seems to be unrelated as I received it approximately a month ago with no issues (this is the first BSOD it has had.)

Some of the symptoms are as follows:

• Intel Wireless Bluetooth continuously refreshes (flashes) the Device Manager dialog. When disabled, the updates to the window stop.
    • Action Center no longer displays the Bluetooth Quick Action, and it no longer exists in settings.

It could be a hardware problem, but I'm hoping that it's a software issue so I don't have to RMA it again. It has sat motionless for over half the time. Intel Wireless Bluetooth This device cannot start. (Code 10) :(

Steps taken to attempt to alleviate the problem (in order):

1. Restart.
    2. Driver update (generic driver from Intel).
    3. Complete removal of the device and software (as recommended
      here
      ), and reinstallation. The laptop contains an
      Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168

EricHallahan, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Intel Wireless Bluetooth not working

Hi,

Thank you for sharing all the steps you have performed in order to fix the concern with Bluetooth driver.

This issue may have been caused by some changes made in your computer. We'd like to know if you recently install any updates before the issue started and have you also tried rolling back the driver instead of using the latest driver? You may checked this
    link
    for the available Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver versions for Windows 10.

We are looking forward to your response.

Ryan Fra, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Intel Wireless Bluetooth This device cannot start. (Code 10) - Similar Threads - Intel Wireless Bluetooth

2. Intel wireless bluetooth error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel wireless bluetooth error code: Hello! I keep getting a error code message on my Bluetooth that causes it to disconnect. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, restarting my computer, checking for windows updates and those all work but only temporarily. Could someone be able to give me a...
  3. Intel wireless bluetooth error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel wireless bluetooth error code: Hello! I keep getting a error code message on my Bluetooth that causes it to disconnect. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, restarting my computer, checking for windows updates and those all work but only temporarily. Could someone be able to give me a...
  4. This device cannot be started. Code 10 - Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265

This device cannot be started. Code 10 - Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265: Hello, Please advise me about a non-functional WiFi card Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 , the windows system does not turn on the card and reports the error code 10 in Ubuntu everything runs without problems, I have installed the latest drivers and the latest windows...
  5. Intel Wireless Bluetooth This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE: Hello! Now, I have another problem. Bluetooth doesn't want to work. In the device manager, next to Intel Wireless Bluetooth, there is a small yellow triangle exclamation mark inside. And this error code greets me: This device cannot be started. Code: 10...
  6. Intel Wireless Bluetooth This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

Intel Wireless Bluetooth This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE: Hello! Now, I have another problem. Bluetooth doesn't want to work. In the device manager, next to Intel Wireless Bluetooth, there is a small yellow triangle exclamation mark inside. And this error code greets me: This device cannot be started. Code: 10...
  7. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Code 10: Hi,For a few weeks now, my bluetooth on my computer has been broken, and has not been able to connect to my headphones it's not the headphones themselves, since they work on my phone still. I switched back to using a physical connection to the computer, but now the port on...
  8. Bluetooth adapter device cannot start code 10

Bluetooth adapter device cannot start code 10: [ATTACH] I am having this issue for the past 4 days. I tried everything stated on this page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/bluetooth-adapter-device-cannot-start-code-10/209550e9-988b-487a-beed-009cbf96190b?auth=1 Please help me....
  9. Yet another BTTray Error device cannot start code 10 - Intel Wireless Bluetooth adapter...

Yet another BTTray Error device cannot start code 10 - Intel Wireless Bluetooth adapter...: As is clear from the many many posts about BTTRAY error device cannot start code 10: Windows 10 is clearly faulty when dealing with USB bluetooth adapters. This has happened to me with multiple Broadcomm adapters an multiple Intel adapters. How to fix? Well... sometimes...
  10. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Status_Device_Power_Failure (Code 10) Device Cannot Start

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Status_Device_Power_Failure (Code 10) Device Cannot Start: This driver has been working for awhile, seems like it stopped working within the last two weeks, is there a known issue tied to a specific windows update or other related issue? The following troubleshooting has been attempted: Uninstall driver Use default windows driver...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the device cannot start code 10 bluetooth