Windows 10: Intel Wireless Card

Discus and support Intel Wireless Card in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using dell inspiron 7559. I just upgraded my wifi card to Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260. But I am not getting the 5g speed. I have the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SayeedKhan1, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Intel Wireless Card

I am using dell inspiron 7559. I just upgraded my wifi card to Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260. But I am not getting the 5g speed. I have the latest driver. I am facing this problem only one windows. When I switch to ubuntu I get 200 Mbps speed. But when I switch to windows I only get 12-20 Mbps. Already upgraded the driver. Don't know what the problem is.

:)

SayeedKhan1, Jun 26, 2019

2. Intel Wireless AC-3160 and DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Netwbw02.sys) BSOD

Like a lot of people here, I'm having repeated, random BSODs with the Intel AC-3160 wireless card during network activity with a fresh install of Windows 10 RS4.

Things I've tried:

• Latest BIOS update
    • Latest Windows Updates
    • Drivers from:
      • Intel website (latest)
      • Windows Update
      • Motherboard manufacturer (wireless card came with a motherboard)
    • Disabling the "allow windows to turn off this device..." option for anything related to the wireless card
    • Changing radio modes and settings on my wireless router
    • Changing which PCIe slot the card uses
    • Disabling the Bluetooth also present on the card (via device manager)

There's also a problem with connectivity being repeatedly lost with the wireless router which is most likely related to the BSODing. I'm kinda out of ideas and googling the problem only returns the same old "update your drivers" response.

Is anyone aware of an actual fix for this issue?

yourma2000, Jun 26, 2019
  3. intel centrino wireless n1000

Abdul,

I tried both options without success. Prior to the update on 12-12-15 I had wireless access. Now my wireless button will not turn on. The system doesn't recognize it as being off. Says it is a problem with the hw wifi button. I have tried rebooting.
    Shutting off the system and rebooting, and what you suggested. All to my sadness. It works of course with wired system. It worked with wifi up to the minute the update was installed. After wifi sense was on my system I had no way to turn on wifi. What
    now? I also tried updating drivers particularly the n1000 intel Centrino.

Claudia

ClaudiaSzuberla, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Intel Wireless Card

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Intel Wireless Card

1. Intel Wireless Card - Similar Threads - Intel Wireless Card

2. Is it a failing wireless card?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it a failing wireless card?!: So...what exactly is going on? Here're two of many scenarios.One, I pull up a website. All good. I then click to navigate somewhere on said site and my browser suddenly says the site can't be reached. Not good. Upon either waiting several seconds or, more often, me refreshing...
  3. Is it a failing wireless card?!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it a failing wireless card?!: So...what exactly is going on? Here're two of many scenarios.One, I pull up a website. All good. I then click to navigate somewhere on said site and my browser suddenly says the site can't be reached. Not good. Upon either waiting several seconds or, more often, me refreshing...
  4. Intel's WiFi 6 AX200 combo wireless & BT card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel's WiFi 6 AX200 combo wireless & BT card: I am having BT issues with my laptop as it refuses to appear in DM or anywhere else. Cannot add any BT device such as a mouse because BT seems to not be active. I have a Samsung 940X3G laptop. I'm running Win10 with Beta and everything else is running fine. I have tried...
  5. wireless card driver

wireless card driver: how can I install wireless card driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-card-driver/8da5bddb-e82a-461b-be37-a40738b5d805
  6. Upgrading Wireless Card in Newer Intel 10Th Gen Desktop

Upgrading Wireless Card in Newer Intel 10Th Gen Desktop: Hello All I have in a box in my closet a WIfi 6 Wireless Adapter, TP LInk AX3000, would replace my free one shop installed on June 30th when i picked up this system, ((hopefully the newer one wouldn't increase internal temps at all, and everything would run great lol)...
  7. Upgrade Wireless Card to Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300

Upgrade Wireless Card to Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300: Hi again, i'm back with another question. I'd like to upgrade to a 5ghz wifi card, as this current laptop only has a Intel Centrino Wireless N 2230 . Would i be correct in assuming that this card Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 WLAN PCIe Half Wifi Card 04W00N 4W00N 633ANHMW...
  8. Bad wireless performance from Intel 3165 WiFi card

Bad wireless performance from Intel 3165 WiFi card: I've recently been experiencing a solid amount of buffering while watching Youtube videos(1080p) and twitch/mixer livestreams. I have a 100mbps up and 50mbps down Fiber connection. I mostly watch videos on WiFi. My Laptop- Dell 5567 Intel AC 3165 WiFi card. I have no...
  9. Intel Wireless Card Showing As Disconnected from the computer

Intel Wireless Card Showing As Disconnected from the computer: Every time I start my laptop my Wifi card shows as disconnected from the computer (when looking in windows device manager). I have to uninstall the device through device manager, shut down my laptop, wait, and then start it up. This then detects the card and I can access...
  10. Replace wireless card with wireless + Bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Replace wireless card with wireless + Bluetooth?: I have decided to fix up my older laptop instead of buying a new one. I recently added RAM & a new hard drive, 1TB, 7200 RPM with Advanced Formatting. I would like to know if I can replace my wireless card with with a wireless/Bluetooth card. I currently have a Realtek...