Windows 10: Intel Xeon W-3175X 28-core processor is now available

Discus and support Intel Xeon W-3175X 28-core processor is now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Intel Corporation has announced the release of the Intel Xeon W-3175X processor in January 2019. The Intel Xeon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Intel Xeon W-3175X 28-core processor is now available

Source: Intel Xeon W-3175X Processor Available: Powerhouse Built for the Most Demanding Professional Applications | Intel Newsroom

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jan 30, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Intel Xeon E-2100 6-core processor for Entry-level Workstations

Source: https://newsroom.intel.com/news/new-...-workstations/

Brink, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Intel Xeon Scalable Processors in Next-Generation Workstations

Read more: Intel Xeon Scalable Processors Accelerate Creation and Innovation in Next-Generation Workstations | Intel Newsroom

Brink, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Cliff S Win User

Intel teases 28-core CPU at Computex 2018 for Q4 2018

Intel's 28-Core 5GHz Processor And Test System Breaks Cover (Updated)
    Intel Platinum 8180 Processor (38.5M Cache, 2.50 GHz) Product Specifications

Cliff S, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Intel Xeon W-3175X 28-core processor is now available - Similar Threads - Intel Xeon 3175X

2. Intel Core i7-7920HQ Processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Core i7-7920HQ Processor: I am running a Dell Precision 7720 with an Intel i7-7920HQ @3.10GHz. Running the PC Health for Windows upgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 says everything is fine to upgrade except the processor however, when looking at Microsoft Windows support processors for upgrade...
  3. Intel Core i7-7920HQ Processor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Core i7-7920HQ Processor: I am running a Dell Precision 7720 with an Intel i7-7920HQ @3.10GHz. Running the PC Health for Windows upgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 says everything is fine to upgrade except the processor however, when looking at Microsoft Windows support processors for upgrade...
  4. New Intel Xeon W-2200 and X-series processors available in November

in Windows 10 News
    New Intel Xeon W-2200 and X-series processors available in November: Latest Workstation and High-End Desktop Platforms Purpose-Built for Professional Content Creators and Desktop Enthusiasts NEWS HIGHLIGHTS Intel announces the newest generation of Intel® Xeon® W-2200 and X-series platforms, targeting availability in November. With both...
  5. New Intel Xeon Platinum Cooper Lake processors with up to 56 cores

in Windows 10 News
    New Intel Xeon Platinum Cooper Lake processors with up to 56 cores: [ATTACH] Intel today announced its next-generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family (codename Cooper Lake) will offer customers up to 56 processor cores per socket and built-in AI training acceleration in standard socketed Intel Xeon Scalable processor offerings with...
  6. New Intel Xeon E-2100 6-core processor for Entry-level Workstations

in Windows 10 News
    New Intel Xeon E-2100 6-core processor for Entry-level Workstations: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] What’s New: Intel today announced the release of the new Intel® Xeon® E-2100 processor. The Intel Xeon E processor, successor to the Intel Xeon E3 processor, is designed for entry-level workstations that provide creators with...
  7. Insecure handling of UEFI variables in Intel Xeon processors

in Windows 10 News
    Insecure handling of UEFI variables in Intel Xeon processors: Platform firmware included insecure handling of certain UEFI variables Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00158 Product family: Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 v4 Family, Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 v3 Family Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege...
  8. Intel XEON 10 core processor on W10 PRO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel XEON 10 core processor on W10 PRO: Hi guys anyway to get Windows PRO to use all 10 cores on XEON i3-3240 2.6 ghz processor Linux box FLIES with this processor -- can't get anything like same improvement on W10 (Native not VM). My Windows VM simply performs a zillion times better than when running W10...
  9. Intel Core X-series Extreme 14, 16, 18-core Processors now available

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Core X-series Extreme 14, 16, 18-core Processors now available: Intel is announcing the availability of its 14-, 16- and 18-core processors – Intel® Core™ i9-7940X, Intel® Core™ i9-7960X and Intel® Core™ i9-7980XE processors – which begin shipping to ecosystem customers today. This final piece of the puzzle rounds out the availability of...
  10. Intel Xeon Scalable Processors in Next-Generation Workstations

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Xeon Scalable Processors in Next-Generation Workstations: Workstations powered by Intel® Xeon® processors meet the most stringent demands for professionals seeking to increase productivity and rapidly bring data to life. Intel today disclosed that the world-record performance of the Intel Xeon Scalable processors is now available...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel 3175 UNBOXED