Windows 10: IntelAudioService.exe + 2019 windows update problem

Discus and support IntelAudioService.exe + 2019 windows update problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since an update, I did sometime back in September or November 2018 I notice my Audio is having an issue. Laptop not able to detect headphone/earphone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by T.Kanjanasenee, Mar 14, 2019.

1. IntelAudioService.exe + 2019 windows update problem

Since an update, I did sometime back in September or November 2018 I notice my Audio is having an issue. Laptop not able to detect headphone/earphone plugin and IntelAudioService.exe seems to have crashed and caused a problem for gaming. Also, my Multimedia Class Scheduler is missing and Realtek sound manager also went missing. I tried to download the lasted Realtek driver from its manufacturer website and still unable to fix this.

The headphone/earphone problem was fixed by just restarting Realtek Hd audio universal service in task manager but it's a temporary fix, it's come back after few major windows update.

And recently I just updated my windows and that causing even more problematic as it makes my laptop glitchy screen flashing, cannot play downloaded music, downloaded videos are frozen unable to play, and my graphic just went crazy. My gaming performance went really bad it's like it's lagging and glitch very bad. and it is not the network problem, offline gameplay is just not playable.

I had to restore back to the older version of windows where music and videos are able to play back to normal but leaving my graphic still glitchy and unable to play anything. I have tried a clean boot and fresh reinstall graphic driver but still not working.

How and Where do I start fixing this?

Dell XPS 15 9570

Windows 10 Home

x64 base

Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134

Intel i7 8750

:)

T.Kanjanasenee, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Mar 14, 2019
  3. IntelAudioService high CPU usage

Hello,

We can eliminate from your system the cause of this issue which is the IntelAudioService. Upon checking, we have found a related thread which has exactly the same issue as yours. Refer to this

link
    and follow the steps provided by one of our MVPs, Andre Da Costa as it was found helpful by several Community members.

Update us on how it goes.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 14, 2019
  4. jenanart Win User

IntelAudioService.exe + 2019 windows update problem

IntelAudioService high CPU usage

hi

im having huge CPU usage by IntelAudioService any ideas?

i checked for viruses its clean and no update for anything

jenanart, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

IntelAudioService.exe + 2019 windows update problem

1. IntelAudioService.exe + 2019 windows update problem - Similar Threads - IntelAudioService exe 2019

2. Exe file problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exe file problem: In my pc some of the exe file setups are not opening.Whenever i open them nothing shows up no error screen nothing. It does the same when i open chrome setup it shows nothing . Plzz fix this problem....
  3. IntelAudioService Stopped Working

IntelAudioService Stopped Working: It seems like an IntelAudioService issue cause a bluescreen crash on my Dell Latitude 7490 Win 10 - 64 bit. It happens ocassionally 2-3 times a day. See details below. D you have any suggestion for a fix ? Thanks, Tamas [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  4. Nov. 5, 2019 update problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nov. 5, 2019 update problem: After this update some windows freeze with the little blue circle thing in it. This happens most in windows explorer windows. Only solution is to reboot and continue working until it happens again which has been anywhere from just a couple minutes to an hour or so. Has...
  5. Ocober 2019 update problems

Ocober 2019 update problems: The recent October 2019 update has changed my desktop. I can live with that and fix it. However, it is asking me to approve a license agreement for Office 2016. I already had a valid license. It wound up installing Outlook over my previous installation and erasing my...
  6. Windows 10 May 2019 Update Problem

Windows 10 May 2019 Update Problem: Calling all experts: I have twice installed the May 2019 1903 update (most recently on 7/20/19), and only one problem, as far as I can tell, is occurring. After the update, my desktop computer will restart Windows 10. But if I shut down the computer and turn it on again...
  7. Problems with Windows Update May 17, 2019

Problems with Windows Update May 17, 2019: A Windows update automatically was installed on my computer during the night of May 17, 2019. Upon restarting the computer, I found that all of my desktop icons were switched to small size with very large horizontal spacing. Tried to fix this via the registry, but could not...
  8. IntelAudioService keeps crashing

IntelAudioService keeps crashing: Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\cAVS\Intel(R) Audio Service\IntelAudioService.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: IntelAudioService.exe Application Version: 1.0.932.0 Application Timestamp: 5bfed224 Fault Module...
  9. .exe Installation Problem

.exe Installation Problem: Hey everyone, I'm facing a weird and frustrating problem. I got a new Lenovo Ideapad 320-15IKB (Freedos) a couple days ago. I installed Windows 10 with the .iso file I got from Windows. I entered my license key and I updated drivers, installed all Windows updates and...
  10. Rundll32.exe Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Rundll32.exe Problem: Hi Everybody as the title shows i want to completely block Windows Host Processes (Rundll32.exe) from being executed and i am very consistent to do so *sarc because its swallowing my cpu all the time *Mad and im sure that its not a virus it just a droll and useless windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intelaudioservice.exe

2. intel audio service crashing

3. intelaudioservice.exe crashing

4. intel audio service.exe intelaudioservice,
  5. intel audio service.exe,
  6. intelaudioservice.exe error 10.27.0.6,
  7. IntelAudioService.exe error,
  8. audio service.exe,
  9. intelaudioservice stopped working signature problem stackhash_192afault,
  10. how to stop intelaudioservice.exe,
  11. intelaudioservice.exe crashing reinstall,