Windows 10: Intelaudioservice.exe faulting cause my laptop to crash

Discus and support Intelaudioservice.exe faulting cause my laptop to crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; there are two error found in my event viewer number one is this Faulting application name: IntelAudioService.exe, version: 1.0.160.0, time stamp:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kk_581, Apr 16, 2019.

1. kk_581 Win User

Intelaudioservice.exe faulting cause my laptop to crash

there are two error found in my event viewer

number one is this

Faulting application name: IntelAudioService.exe, version: 1.0.160.0, time stamp: 0x5c06849b

Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00007ff7dc82168e

Faulting process id: 0xde8

Faulting application start time: 0x01d4f47a424054f2

Faulting application path: C:\windows\system32\cAVS\Intel(R) Audio Service\IntelAudioService.exe

Faulting module path: unknown

Report Id: 56afafba-a8ef-4fa4-9c75-7bc2a2371857

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

number 2 is this

Application: IntelAudioService.exe

Framework Version: v4.0.30319

Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.

Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException

:)

kk_581, Apr 16, 2019

2. IntelAudioService high CPU usage

Hello,

We can eliminate from your system the cause of this issue which is the IntelAudioService. Upon checking, we have found a related thread which has exactly the same issue as yours. Refer to this

link
    and follow the steps provided by one of our MVPs, Andre Da Costa as it was found helpful by several Community members.

Update us on how it goes.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 16, 2019
  3. axe0 Win User
    Pc Crashes/Freezes while playing games. Temp not above 80c

Hi Bushido,

Welcome to the 10forums Intelaudioservice.exe faulting cause my laptop to crash :)

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Attachment 97639

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

There seem to be a lot of app crashes from Realtek audio, I would suggest a reinstallation of the drivers.
    Code:
    Code:
    21-Aug-16 3:01 AM    Application Error    Faulting application name: ATKEX_cmd.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.10586.494, time stamp: 0x5775e78b Exception code: 0x0eedfade Fault offset: 0x000bdae8 Faulting process id: 0x17fc Faulting application start time: 0x01d1fb583f288932 Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\ATKEX_cmd.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\KERNELBASE.dll Report Id: c3783804-5bbb-48bb-81c6-7c5a80871493 Faulting package full name:  Faulting package-relative application ID:

4. W1zzard Win User

GPU-Z 0.7.5 causing crashes on load up

Any chance you could narrow it down to which running application causes GPU-Z to crash? Ideally steps to reproduce for me here.

W1zzard, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Intelaudioservice.exe faulting cause my laptop to crash - Similar Threads - Intelaudioservice exe faulting

2. what would cause a computer to crash when an .exe is launched?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what would cause a computer to crash when an .exe is launched?: it keeps giving me random blue screen errors each time it crashes when a .exe is downloaded,bootrec was enough of a sledgehammer to the side to get it stable, though didn't resolve the issue. it also isn't allowing me to use the recovery option to install the system &...
  3. what would cause a computer to crash when an .exe is launched?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what would cause a computer to crash when an .exe is launched?: it keeps giving me random blue screen errors each time it crashes when a .exe is downloaded,bootrec was enough of a sledgehammer to the side to get it stable, though didn't resolve the issue. it also isn't allowing me to use the recovery option to install the system &...
  4. Browsers constantly crashing, even causing my laptop to crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers constantly crashing, even causing my laptop to crash: So I bought this laptop like a month ago. Few days ago I came across a proble where browser would suddenly just get wierd lines across it, such as these: and then it would just crash and close itself. This happend on very few occasions, until today when i can't open any...
  5. Browsers constantly crashing, even causing my laptop to crash

Browsers constantly crashing, even causing my laptop to crash: So I bought this laptop like a month ago. Few days ago I came across a proble where browser would suddenly just get wierd lines across it, such as these: and then it would just crash and close itself. This happend on very few occasions, until today when i can't open any...
  6. fresh windows installation updated and i keep crashing cause fault app Faulting Application...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fresh windows installation updated and i keep crashing cause fault app Faulting Application...: hi il been having problem crashing all the time after 30 to 1h gaming with the following event allways the same faulty program and i tryed lot to get rip of it sfc /scannow did dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthstill didnt found any anomaly did reinstalled driver well...
  7. fresh windows installation updated and i keep crashing cause fault app Faulting Application...

fresh windows installation updated and i keep crashing cause fault app Faulting Application...: hi il been having problem crashing all the time after 30 to 1h gaming with the following event allways the same faulty program and i tryed lot to get rip of it sfc /scannow did dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthstill didnt found any anomaly did reinstalled driver well...
  8. Windows keeps crashing for error: IntelAudioService stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps crashing for error: IntelAudioService stopped working: Hi, I have a Samsung laptop NJVMN1I. It keeps crashing like every 10 mins. Windows problem reports shows: IntelAudioService stopped working error every time when the crash happens. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the Realtek audio drivers with no luck. I have then...
  9. IntelAudioService Stopped Working

IntelAudioService Stopped Working: It seems like an IntelAudioService issue cause a bluescreen crash on my Dell Latitude 7490 Win 10 - 64 bit. It happens ocassionally 2-3 times a day. See details below. D you have any suggestion for a fix ? Thanks, Tamas [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. IntelAudioService keeps crashing

IntelAudioService keeps crashing: Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\cAVS\Intel(R) Audio Service\IntelAudioService.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: IntelAudioService.exe Application Version: 1.0.932.0 Application Timestamp: 5bfed224 Fault Module...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel audio service crashing

2. IntelAudioService.exe error

3. faulting application name: intelaudioservice.exe version: 1.0.160.0

4. IntelAudioService,
  5. intelaudioservice.exe blue screen,
  6. faulting application name: intelaudioservice.exe version: 1.0.160.0 time stamp: 0x5c06849b,
  7. intelaudioservice.exe crash,
  8. intel audio service crash,
  9. Application: IntelAudioService.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException,
  10. faulting application name: intelaudioservice.exe,
  11. intelaudioservice The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.,
  12. intelaudioservice.exe laptop crash,
  13. intel audio service error,
  14. Intelaudioservice.exe クラッシュ,
  15. 0x5c06849b