Windows 10: "Intelligent" Win10 updates

Discus and support "Intelligent" Win10 updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there! Im so happy that i HAVE to post this here! This is the second time Win10 upgrade absolutely destroyed my half-a-year old laptop! YAAAAY, what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kejkor, Sep 12, 2019.

1. kejkor Win User

"Intelligent" Win10 updates

Hi there! Im so happy that i HAVE to post this here! This is the second time Win10 upgrade absolutely destroyed my half-a-year old laptop! YAAAAY, what a great accomplishment dear Microsoft. My laptop upgraded itself today morning, update itself took about hour and half, and now i cant browse the web without my browser crashing every 10-15 minutes! I cant play any games on more than 4-15 frames per second and completely blurred! Everytime i turn on the laptop an absolutely gorgeous error comes up - 0xc000012f! Oh and i almost forgot the new toolbar with prolonged cell for searching, so gorgeous! Same stuff happened to me about 4 months ago! What a great job youve done microsoft! Could you please try to make new update ASAP? Something that would like melt my screen off? Or make my laptop explode or to be set on fire? Please, Im waiting for that day!

Now seriously... How can this happen? Even yesterday everything was fine, browsers were running without a single freezing, i was playing my games on ultra settings on 85fps, there were no error messages after turning the laptop on and now one update destroys my laptop? Are you too lazy to make the updates to go correctly or what? If somebody knows how to get rid of this retarded problem please tell me, i will appreciate it really a lot.

:)

kejkor, Sep 12, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Toothless Win User

Win10 updates

Which Windows updates in 8.1 where the gateway to installing Win10? I've ALWAYS had update as a "check but let me decide" basis however I woke up to this.

"Intelligent" Win10 updates [​IMG]

With a bunch more (even AMD 7900 drivers, like wtf)

I'm trying to avoid the Win10 shitfest but good lord what has Microsoft done.

Toothless, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

1. "Intelligent" Win10 updates - Similar Threads - Intelligent Win10 updates

2. What is "Windows Intelligence Update"? I don't mean "Security Intelligence Update"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is "Windows Intelligence Update"? I don't mean "Security Intelligence Update": There is an update called "Windows Intelligence Update" in Update history under "Other Updates" category. My Update History shows the first installation on 2/1/2023. Curiously, there is no "Learn More" link next to these updates. As far as I can tell, all updates under...
  3. What is "Windows Intelligence Update"? I don't mean "Security Intelligence Update"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is "Windows Intelligence Update"? I don't mean "Security Intelligence Update": There is an update called "Windows Intelligence Update" in Update history under "Other Updates" category. My Update History shows the first installation on 2/1/2023. Curiously, there is no "Learn More" link next to these updates. As far as I can tell, all updates under...
  4. Will Win10 Windows Defender continue receiving security intelligence updates after 2025?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Will Win10 Windows Defender continue receiving security intelligence updates after 2025?: Once Microsoft stop supporting Windows 10, will Windows Defender for Windows 10 continue to receive security intelligence updates with definition updates?...
  5. Security Intelligence stuck in Windows Update

Security Intelligence stuck in Windows Update: When I try to run the latest Windows Update, my computer seems to get stuck and won't fully process it. This is what I'm left with. Any suggestions?[Original Title: Windows Update]...
  6. Security intelligence update problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Security intelligence update problem: Latest security intelligence update v1.327.295.0 brings the smartscreen problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-intelligence-update-problem/62a24135-1be5-4b2e-acd6-2aaa4a5d6d37
  7. Security Intelligence Update Reinstalling

Security Intelligence Update Reinstalling: I've had a problem over the last few weeks where the most recent Security Intelligence update reinstalls itself on every start-up and never officially installs, it's causing problems with other gameplay specifically World of Warcraft in that I cannot open games due to the...
  8. Automatic Security Intelligence Update

Automatic Security Intelligence Update: Whenever I go to Windows Update and click on Check for updates, I get Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender. Some times 2 or 3 updates every day. My question: Can I tell Windows to check for updates automatically maybe twice a day and auto install these security...
  9. Security Intelligence Update

Security Intelligence Update: Every single time I get one of those updates I get the blue screen telling me the system quit working. It then gathers information and restarts which is very frustrating because it always happens when I'm in an online poker tournament. I check the reliability report and it...
  10. Security Intelligence update (WD)

Security Intelligence update (WD): Hi folks is this some new system / method that WD does for its updates or is this just the "standard" Virus definition database that WD uses being updated. So long as the system works OK and does its protection job I'm not too bothered but I m curious as to what it actually...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows intelligent update