Windows 10: IntelliPoint

Discus and support IntelliPoint in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am trying to find IntelliPoint on my computer and I couldn't find it so I searched up on how to download it and I downloaded it but when I opened it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CKHOO_834, Dec 24, 2020.

1. CKHOO_834 Win User

IntelliPoint

I am trying to find IntelliPoint on my computer and I couldn't find it so I searched up on how to download it and I downloaded it but when I opened it says that the software is already downloaded on my computer and when I try to locate it doesn't say i have it installed. so I'm trying to find out how to locate and delete so I can use the new one I just downloaded.

:)

CKHOO_834, Dec 24, 2020
  2. b4a5s Win User

Intellipoint 6.1 Mouse & Windows 10

Is there no hope for using my IntelliPoint 6.1 Wireless with Windows 10?

b4a5s, Dec 24, 2020
  3. Intellitype and Intellipoint won't work with new monitor

I recently replaced my monitor (Dell Ultrasharp U2415) and now the Intellitype and Intellipoint 7.1 keyboard and mouse don't work. I've tried removing and reinserting the fob, removing and replacing batteries, pressing reset buttons, restarting computer,
    moving the fob to a new port, etc. The lights on the devices light up green after I reset them, but then they fade again. I'm connected via HDMI and can see the start-up screens but I can't access the software or device manager because the keyboard and mouse
    don't work. Any suggestions?

JillGaddis, Dec 24, 2020
  4. IntelliPoint

I need the intellipoint 8.2 driver for Windows 10, or one that will work

Mouse is a Microsoft Intellipoint Natural Wireless Mouse 6000.

MikeCarrigan, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

IntelliPoint

1. IntelliPoint - Similar Threads - IntelliPoint

2. Can I get Windows XP like IntelliPoint light-weight simple magnifier in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get Windows XP like IntelliPoint light-weight simple magnifier in Windows 11?: Hello,I am using Windows since the XP era. I do have low vision and I rely on the magnifier apps provided in Windows' versions to use the computer and do my job. In Windows XP, I was using the Microsoft IntelliPoint on a supported Microsoft mouse that had a nice magnifier...
  3. Can I get Windows XP like IntelliPoint light-weight simple magnifier in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I get Windows XP like IntelliPoint light-weight simple magnifier in Windows 11?: Hello,I am using Windows since the XP era. I do have low vision and I rely on the magnifier apps provided in Windows' versions to use the computer and do my job. In Windows XP, I was using the Microsoft IntelliPoint on a supported Microsoft mouse that had a nice magnifier...