Windows 10: IntelOptane TM memory pinning

Discus and support IntelOptane TM memory pinning in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since Windows 10 was recently updated, I keep getting an error message about IntelOptane memory pinning. Unable to load Dll iaStorAfsserviceApi.dll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnthonyRadlett, Jun 27, 2020.

1. IntelOptane TM memory pinning

Since Windows 10 was recently updated, I keep getting an error message about IntelOptane memory pinning. Unable to load Dll iaStorAfsserviceApi.dll What is this and is it important please?

:)

AnthonyRadlett, Jun 27, 2020
  2. tollbooth Win User

Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning error

Every time I right-click on a file or folder in Windows Explorer, I get a notification error that says the following:

Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning
    Unable to load DLL
    'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified
    module could not be found
    (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007

I can still go through with the task in Explorer even with this annoying notification.

I am running Windows 10 Home on an Alienware M15.

tollbooth, Jun 27, 2020
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jun 27, 2020
  4. IntelOptane TM memory pinning

Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning: Unable to Load DLL

Whenever I open Windows Explorer of select a file in Explorer, I get the following error message:

Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning

Unable to load DLL

'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified module could not be found.

(Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007001

Windows Explorer

I am running Windows 10. This only started after the last Windows 10 Update.

I have a DELL Laptop

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750 CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21

This is a very annoying message.

Can anyone assist?

Andrew

AndrewRollins16, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

IntelOptane TM memory pinning

1. IntelOptane TM memory pinning - Similar Threads - IntelOptane memory pinning

2. alienware stuck at alienware tm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    alienware stuck at alienware tm: my computer goes to the alienware tm screen then turns off and goes there again in a loop and the only thing i can do while it’s on is press f2 and f12 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alienware-stuck-at-alienware-tm/9282fe8a-0cad-4526-a427-5f6f7c033323
  3. Intel Optanetm Memory pinning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Optanetm Memory pinning: I am getting again and again this notification from chrome and Microsoft edge browser. getting this notification after updating windows 10 1909 into windows 10 2004 "Unable do load DLL "iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified module could not be found. Exception from...
  4. Getting error message popup about Intel Optane tm Memory Pinning, Unable to Laod DLL .....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting error message popup about Intel Optane tm Memory Pinning, Unable to Laod DLL .....: Getting error message popup about Intel Optane tm Memory Pinning, Unable to Laod DLL ..... Indicating some driver file not updated. But my PC manufacturer DELL & its System support , shows the Drivers are up to date. Why such mismatch of information. Error pops up quite...
  5. Intel Optane tm memory pinning error

Intel Optane tm memory pinning error: After recent windows update i started getting this error on my Dell XPS 15 9570. Anyone know how i can get rid from it.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-optane-tm-memory-pinning-error/079249ba-d744-44e1-ad67-338181c53f2a
  6. Inter Optane tm memory pinning error

Inter Optane tm memory pinning error: After recent windows update i started getting this error on my Dell XPS 15 9570. Anyone know how i can get rid from it.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inter-optane-tm-memory-pinning-error/079249ba-d744-44e1-ad67-338181c53f2a
  7. Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning error: Every time I right-click on a file or folder in Windows Explorer, I get a notification error that says the following: Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning Unable to load DLL 'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified module could not be found (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007 I...
  8. Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning error

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning error: Every time I right-click on a file or folder in Windows Explorer, I get a notification error that says the following: Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning Unable to load DLL 'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified module could not be found (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007 I...
  9. Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning: Unable to Load DLL

Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning: Unable to Load DLL: Whenever I open Windows Explorer of select a file in Explorer, I get the following error message: Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning Unable to load DLL 'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007001 Windows Explorer...
  10. Check Intel(R) Optane(TM) memory module status

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Check Intel(R) Optane(TM) memory module status: I just got a new laptop, hp spectre, upgraded to the intel optane memory 32 gb. I want to check that the upgrade is there, however, when I go search through system information, I find that intel optane was added, but it doesn't say how much memory. I am absolutely NOT tech...