Windows 10: intelppm.sys failed

Discus and support intelppm.sys failed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I installed a new Samsung RAM on my Lenovo Ideapad 300 15ISK . It worked for 3 days and then one day a blue screen appeared saying :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TanujBhatt, Jul 7, 2020.

1. intelppm.sys failed

I installed a new Samsung RAM on my Lenovo Ideapad 300 15ISK . It worked for 3 days and then one day a blue screen appeared saying :

Stop Codeintelppm.sys failed :DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

What Failed:intelppm.sys

And now the new RAM isn't working !!

:)

TanujBhatt, Jul 7, 2020
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

Blue Screen - intelppm.sys error - need help

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This error occurs when the intelppm.sys file is corrupted, you can try few of the troubleshooting methods below and check.

Method 1: Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

I suggest you to check the article Troubleshoot
    blue screen errors
    and follow the instruction according to the error you are receiving.

If you still face the issue, try below method.

Method 2: Run Dism command to restore Health.

1. Download Windows 10 ISOwith
      the help of this tool on your desktop.
    2. Search for Command Prompt from the start menu.
    3. Right Click on the ISO file and open with Windows explorer, it will be mounted as drive.
    4. Right click and Run as Administrator.
    5. Type in DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:F:\sources\install.wim
      on the command prompt.
    6. Where F is the drive path of your Mounted ISO, change accordingly.
    7. Hit Enter on the command prompt and let it repair.

If the issue still persists, follow the next method.

Method 3: Run in-place Upgrade.

You can check the article How
    to perform an In-place Upgrade with Windows 10 Step-by-Step Guide

If you need any further help you can reply to this post with more information.

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community –Moderator

Amit_Sun, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Intelppm.sys error

intelppm.sys is power saving driver so it can be stopped as described in link above at least for test. Its fault may be related with CPU or motherboard minor faults.

Igor Leyko, Jul 7, 2020
  4. chideock Win User

intelppm.sys failed

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

intelppm.sys failed

1. intelppm.sys failed - Similar Threads - intelppm sys failed

2. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE intelppm.sys intelppm+0x153f

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE intelppm.sys intelppm+0x153f: this error which capture from WhoCrashed Crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\042322-22406-01.dmp Minidump Bugcheck code: 0x9F0x3, 0xFFFFB60D51EC8060, 0xFFFFDA073426F6D0, 0xFFFFB60D5A7D4BB0 Bugcheck name: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Driver or module in which error occurred:...
  3. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE intelppm.sys intelppm+0x153f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE intelppm.sys intelppm+0x153f: this error which capture from WhoCrashed Crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\042322-22406-01.dmp Minidump Bugcheck code: 0x9F0x3, 0xFFFFB60D51EC8060, 0xFFFFDA073426F6D0, 0xFFFFB60D5A7D4BB0 Bugcheck name: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Driver or module in which error occurred:...
  4. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE intelppm.sys intelppm+0x153f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE -intelppm.sys intelppm+0x138f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE -intelppm.sys intelppm+0x138f: Hi All i got a brand new laptop which having this problemi not sure is this hardware issues or just drive issues i had attach the dump file as below https://drive.google.com/file/d/1acSNXFTDyUBOjj9hlBZ6ZfMw_8ZqYHdK/view?usp=sharingthis error which capture from WhoCrashedCrash...
  6. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE -intelppm.sys intelppm+0x138f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE -intelppm.sys intelppm+0x138f: Hi All i got a brand new laptop which having this problemi not sure is this hardware issues or just drive issues i had attach the dump file as below https://drive.google.com/file/d/1acSNXFTDyUBOjj9hlBZ6ZfMw_8ZqYHdK/view?usp=sharingthis error which capture from WhoCrashedCrash...
  7. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE -intelppm.sys intelppm+0x138f

8. Netwtw10.sys failed

Netwtw10.sys failed: Since several days I have a problem with my laptop. It is restarting everytime I used it with BSoD saying "stop code:DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" and Netwtw10.sys failed.I have this issue since I tried to install app that could not run on my device. How could I fix that...
  9. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA -- What failed: Netwtw06.sys

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA -- What failed: Netwtw06.sys: I've gotten this blue screen several times in the past two days. 1. I tried doing a Windows Memory Diagnosis -- it didn't find any issues. 2. I tried a startup recovery -- also didn't find any issues. 3. Tried checking the Device Management to see if anything needed to be...
  10. system_thread_exception_not_handled: what failed: igdkmd64.sys

system_thread_exception_not_handled: what failed: igdkmd64.sys: Dell Optiplex790 USFF desktop with onboard Intel graphics, Win 10. In the last week a BSOD has randomly popped up about several times when I've been using FireFox. No game playing. In last case I was simply composing a post on a forum The system reboots and "fixes" itself,...