Windows 10: IntelR Battery Management Device and Realtek I2S Audio Codec Problem

Discus and support IntelR Battery Management Device and Realtek I2S Audio Codec Problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, some time ago my laptop broke and i had to reinstall WIndows 10 Home with USB support, now it works fine, but i can't see the level of battery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Coccolino 2, Aug 8, 2022.

1. IntelR Battery Management Device and Realtek I2S Audio Codec Problem

Hello, some time ago my laptop broke and i had to reinstall WIndows 10 Home with USB support, now it works fine, but i can't see the level of battery and audio doesn't work if not connected with HDMI/Bluetooth and on Manage devices it shows error symbols, please help.my laptop is a qilive q9 11'' 32bit x86 32gb 2gb ram

:)

Coccolino 2, Aug 8, 2022
  2. rm-kumar Win User

The device can not start (code 10) in Realtek I2S codec ALC5645 after latest windows update

Before the latest windows 10 anniversary upgrade, everything was smooth.

After the upgrade, the realtek I2S codec does not work.

See the attached image for error reference.

IntelR Battery Management Device and Realtek I2S Audio Codec Problem 1af5e4db-3df9-4c36-a0a2-4bc483116119.png

I have tried the following :

• Uninstalling the Realtek I2S codec and restart and then scan for hardware changes.
    • Resetting the whole OS.

None of above works.

How can I fix this.??

rm-kumar, Aug 8, 2022
  3. realtek audio manager for ALC1220-VB codec (gigabyte)

rudykingcobra, Aug 8, 2022
  4. IntelR Battery Management Device and Realtek I2S Audio Codec Problem

realtek audio manager for ALC1220-VB codec (gigabyte)

psppsphome, Aug 8, 2022
Thema:

IntelR Battery Management Device and Realtek I2S Audio Codec Problem

1. IntelR Battery Management Device and Realtek I2S Audio Codec Problem - Similar Threads - IntelR Battery Management

2. IntelR Battery Management Device and Realtek I2S Audio Codec Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IntelR Battery Management Device and Realtek I2S Audio Codec Problem: Hello, some time ago my laptop broke and i had to reinstall WIndows 10 Home with USB support, now it works fine, but i can't see the level of battery and audio doesn't work if not connected with HDMI/Bluetooth and on Manage devices it shows error symbols, please help.my...
  3. IntelR Battery Management Device and Realtek I2S Audio Codec Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IntelR Battery Management Device and Realtek I2S Audio Codec Problem: Hello, some time ago my laptop broke and i had to reinstall WIndows 10 Home with USB support, now it works fine, but i can't see the level of battery and audio doesn't work if not connected with HDMI/Bluetooth and on Manage devices it shows error symbols, please help.my...
  4. Realtek R Audio missing in device manager

Realtek R Audio missing in device manager: My realtekR audio driver gone missing after i miss install another audio driver and the new driver didnt function at all. After i uninstall the wrong one, the realtekR audio did not appear again in my device manager. I try to find it but it gone missing. I've tried to add...
  5. Realtek USB AUDIO ALC4050H CODEC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek USB AUDIO ALC4050H CODEC: My Lenovo P620 uses the Realtek ALC 4050H Codec and the rear speakers are not working correctly with the Realtek driver. The speakers will make a click or popping sound after 10 seconds. Then any Windows sound… getting an email, plugging in a device or even playing a song,...
  6. Realtek USB AUDIO ALC4050H CODEC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek USB AUDIO ALC4050H CODEC: My Lenovo P620 uses the Realtek ALC 4050H Codec and the rear speakers are not working correctly with the Realtek driver. The speakers will make a click or popping sound after 10 seconds. Then any Windows sound… getting an email, plugging in a device or even playing a song,...
  7. accidentally deleted realtek audio in device manager

accidentally deleted realtek audio in device manager: I was trying to reinstall realtek audio in device manager by uninstalling and scan for hardware changes but I accidentally restart my computer which applied the changes before I could restore realtek audio. Please help me...
  8. realtek audio manager for ALC1220-VB codec gigabyte

realtek audio manager for ALC1220-VB codec gigabyte: Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra , BIOS v F8 Audio on-board: Realtek ALC1120-VB codec Steps already taken: updated all drivers and chipsets to most current confirmed in apps list, control panel, Startup panel, and Search that there is no Realtek Audio Manager...
  9. Realtek Audio Manager No Longer Available in Device Manager

Realtek Audio Manager No Longer Available in Device Manager: Funny thing happened after this past Wednesday's Windows 10 update. The Realtek Audio Manager which I've been using for years is no longer listed or available in Device Manager. Anywhere. Realtek HD audio is enabled in startup. When I select 5.1 sound in the "Configure...
  10. Realtek 12S audio codec always has a problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Realtek 12S audio codec always has a problem: I have a problem with my audio driver. Whenever i apply the fix of uninstalling and installing the driver back again I have another problem like buzzing sound with speakers or no sound after a few days. Also it Says the following:- The device cannot start ( Code 10 ) I have...