Windows 10: IntelR CentrinoR Wireless N 1000

Discus and support IntelR CentrinoR Wireless N 1000 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I upgraded from windows 7 to 10 my wifi card intel R centrino R Advanced wireless -N 6230 works fine but i when i try to load the the intel IntelR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by christos christodoulou xw, Sep 29, 2020.

1. IntelR CentrinoR Wireless N 1000

I upgraded from windows 7 to 10 my wifi card intel R centrino R Advanced wireless -N 6230 works fine but i when i try to load the the intel IntelR CentrinoR Wireless N 1000 and intel Centrino RWireless N 1030 i get the message MSi file missing the set up app will exit

:)

christos christodoulou xw, Sep 29, 2020
  2. Jota1 Win User

Problems with Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 on my laptop

Hello, Community.

I'm having trouble with Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 on my laptop (the specifications are at this link) Toshiba P755-S5380 Specs - CNET
    Operating System Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1909.

The problem occurred after one of the last updates of Windows 10.
    I was no longer receiving the Wi fi signal. So I connected to the router with the cable to do a reset and restore the wireless communication again but this did not happen. I could only navigate connected with the cable.

I checked the device/network adapter manager and the Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 showed an error (see screenshot) Screenshot by Lightshot

I looked for the driver on intel's website but they don't have it anymore (see here). Support for Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless-N 1000
    And the ones I found including Toshiba's repository didn't work.

If we go to Properties/General we find: This device cannot start. (Code 10)
    View screenshot Screenshot by Lightshot

Then we go into Properties/Events we find: (See screenshot) Screenshot by Lightshot

I tried to use the Update Restore Point but it froze and I had to reinstall windows to avoid losing the data. Also by pressing the front switch of the wireless system.

I tried disabling the driver, removing the driver, using failsafe mode, cold start, using iobit driver booster, antivirus, anti malware, and nothing worked.

So at this point, it's time to ask for help from more knowledgeable people in order to find a solution.

Is it possible that you can help me with this?

I thank you in advance and wish you an excellent day.

Merry Christmas! ho ho ho...

Jota1, Sep 29, 2020
  3. XBOX360 and Wireless N

Hey Guys,

I would like to stream video from Media Center to X360. I have to have wireless on 360, but I don't know what type of adapter to use. I am currently using an old wireless gaming adapter but would like to upgrade it to wireless N. Any suggestions?

thanks

cincybengal, Sep 29, 2020
  4. IntelR CentrinoR Wireless N 1000

Samsung focus not using Wireless-N?

So, I know the Samsung focus is supposed to have Wireless-N, but it is not connecting to my router at Wireless-N speeds (makes my whole network come down to 54Mbps) and will not connect at all when I force Wireless-N speed across the whole network.
    Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere?

Kier Clark, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

IntelR CentrinoR Wireless N 1000

1. IntelR CentrinoR Wireless N 1000 - Similar Threads - IntelR CentrinoR Wireless

2. IntelR CentrinoR Advanced-N 6200 AGN - Can I do Packet Injection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IntelR CentrinoR Advanced-N 6200 AGN - Can I do Packet Injection: i am not sure whether this card supports packet injection but i did find out that u need to install iwlwifi driver to packet injection but it is for linux and want to know what driver i should install for windows I already googled it but couldnt find anything...
  3. IntelR CentrinoR Advanced-N 6200 AGN - Can I do Packet Injection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IntelR CentrinoR Advanced-N 6200 AGN - Can I do Packet Injection: i am not sure whether this card supports packet injection but i did find out that u need to install iwlwifi driver to packet injection but it is for linux and want to know what driver i should install for windows I already googled it but couldnt find anything...
  4. IntelR CentrinoR Advanced-N 6200 AGN - Can I do Packet Injection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. IntelR Dual Band Wireless-N 7260

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IntelR Dual Band Wireless-N 7260: Greetings, I have a problem. Some time ago I have been using an Asus laptop with windows 8. When it was updated to Windows 10 I began to notice that the internet disconnected itself, and did not return, When I went to the network connections folder, I had 2 cases.1. the...
  6. Microsoft wireless mouse 1000

Microsoft wireless mouse 1000: Hi I have the Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1000 and it worked perfectly fine until the battery died. I have replaced the old battery with a new one but now the mouse no longer turns on. I have tried different brands of batteries, and the battery is inserted correctly and turned...
  7. IntelR CentrinoR Advanced-N + WiMAX 6250

IntelR CentrinoR Advanced-N + WiMAX 6250: i a, running Windows 10 Pro and am getting an error message about "IntelR CentrinoR Advanced-N + WiMAX 6250" I need a driver have been looking and trying everything to make this problem go away...
  8. Network adapter/driver "IntelR CentrinoR Wireless N 1000" NOT working Code 31 on Windows 10.

Network adapter/driver "IntelR CentrinoR Wireless N 1000" NOT working Code 31 on Windows 10.: "IntelR CentrinoR Wireless N 1000" not working on x64 Windows 10. Device status: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 The request is not supported. I tried to update/uninstall/reinstall the driver...
  9. Problems with Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 on my laptop

Problems with Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 on my laptop: Hello, Community. I'm having trouble with Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 on my laptop (the specifications are at this link) Toshiba P755-S5380 Specs - CNET Operating System Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1909. The problem occurred after one of the last updates of Windows...
  10. Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 stopped working

Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 stopped working: Hi, a friend of mine recently had a failing HDD in his laptop. So we bought him a new one and installed windows 10 (his laptop is a HP G56, it shipped with win 7, but he lost the disc). I had a USB drive with Windows 10 1709 home lying around. After installation everything...