Windows 10: IntelR Management Engine Interface \_SB.PCI0.HECI DRAINS Battery

Discus and support IntelR Management Engine Interface \_SB.PCI0.HECI DRAINS Battery in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Hope you're doing fine. I have a problem with my laptop model: Dell inspiron 5401 and my win10. When I close the lid the battery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Matan_513, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Matan_513 Win User

IntelR Management Engine Interface \_SB.PCI0.HECI DRAINS Battery

Hello everyone,

Hope you're doing fine.

I have a problem with my laptop model: Dell inspiron 5401 and my win10.

When I close the lid the battery continues to drain. Everything seems to be just fine screen turns off, etc.

This means that every time that i want to use my laptop I have to charge it first but after I charge it, I can unplug the power supply and the laptop works fine for hours.

I managed to export the battery and sleep report from the system and I found out that

+ IntelR Management Engine Interface \_SB.PCI0.HECI

is draining my battery.

I checked google and found that it's a some kind of common issue but nothing worked for me.

I also spoke to Dell support and with other reports from the OS that shows that the hardware is okay.

It seems that it just doesn't go to sleep at all until the battery is dead.

Appreciate any help given!

:)

Matan_513, Mar 1, 2021

2. Battery drains while on sleep mode.

Sleep Mode has never been efficient. In all my years of using laptops, I've always just turned them off and on. Battery drain is normal for sleep mode. Some people have had issues with the laptops not powering off completely and draining the battery, but if that's your issue, there is an easy fix. You turn off Fast Startup and check a setting in Device Management under Intel Management Engine.

DeaconFrost, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Intel Management Engine Interface forced update?

Motherboard GA-H110M-S2H

CPU I5 6500

The suggested Intel Management Engine Interface update by my motherboard manufacturer is 11.6.0.1030, so that's what I download and install, only for Windows 10 to force a further update to 11.7.0.1032, is it correct for this to happen?

Spacemanrob, Mar 1, 2021
  4. IntelR Management Engine Interface \_SB.PCI0.HECI DRAINS Battery

Battery drains faster in Windows 10.

Hey frnd I was also facing the Battery draining out problem. But now my problem has been shorted out. So try to follow under mention steps:-

1. Press "window plus X" button

2. Now press on device manager

3.Press on "system Device"

4.click on "Intel(R) Management Engine Interface"

5. Now go on power management option.

6. Untick "allow to computer to turn off this device to save the power"

7. Now restart your system and observe it.

Pavan KumarRaizada, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

IntelR Management Engine Interface \_SB.PCI0.HECI DRAINS Battery

1. IntelR Management Engine Interface \_SB.PCI0.HECI DRAINS Battery - Similar Threads - IntelR Management Engine

2. IntelR Trusted Execution Engine Interface

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IntelR Trusted Execution Engine Interface: cannot find driver tried Intel website but no joy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intelr-trusted-execution-engine-interface/b30c0417-d322-46b7-93ab-c429bd756fca
  3. IntelR Trusted Execution Engine Interface

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IntelR Trusted Execution Engine Interface: cannot find driver tried Intel website but no joy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intelr-trusted-execution-engine-interface/b30c0417-d322-46b7-93ab-c429bd756fca
  4. IntelR Trusted Execution Engine Interface

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. IntelR Trusted Execution Engine Interface driver & IntelR Management Engine Interface...

IntelR Trusted Execution Engine Interface driver & IntelR Management Engine Interface...: Dear GuysI actually clean installed the newer version 21h1 twice in the interval of 15 daysFirst on 23 may 2021And on 05-‎06-‎2021I followed this link...
  6. IntelR Trusted Execution Engine Interface driver & IntelR Management Engine Interface...

IntelR Trusted Execution Engine Interface driver & IntelR Management Engine Interface...: I am writing the same issue the 3rd time here But cannot fine a single solution rather than updating deivers, reinstalling I have also tried clean installation Windows Crash during Start up because of IntelR Management - Microsoft CommunityIf i use older drivers , it says...
  7. Windows Crash during Start up because of IntelR Management Engine Interface

Windows Crash during Start up because of IntelR Management Engine Interface: Dear GuysI actually clean installed the newer version 21h1 twice in the interval of 15 daysFirst on 23 may 2021And on 05-‎06-‎2021I followed this link...
  8. IntelR Management Engine Interface

IntelR Management Engine Interface: Is this device IntelR Management Engine Interface necessary this system device causes crash at startup 2 to 3 times some timesshare your opinion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intelr-management-engine-interface/ab5e6a4b-af0e-4417-853a-82c149735ffd
  9. Intel Management Engine Interface Driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Management Engine Interface Driver: I needed to flatten and re-install Windows 10 64bit earlier this week due to a virus. I am seeing the following issue in Device Manager regardingIntel Management Engine Interface Driver. I went to the INTEL support page and downloaded and tried to install 2 separate files...
  10. IntelR Management Engine Interface - Windows 10 Education N

IntelR Management Engine Interface - Windows 10 Education N: Good Afternoon All, I hope you are all well during lockdown. I have been advised by my Avast Security with free driver scan that my Intel Management Engine Interface needs updating. Anyone any idea how I do this it's a paid service via Avast or if it is indeed...