Windows 10: IntelR UHD Graphics 630 failing tests on Dell Full Hardware Test

Discus and support IntelR UHD Graphics 630 failing tests on Dell Full Hardware Test in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Dell XPS 15 9570 was having a bunch of trouble trying to run video games right after a full reset. the reset itself had its own issues I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaxGrover, May 10, 2020.

1. MaxGrover Win User

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 failing tests on Dell Full Hardware Test

My Dell XPS 15 9570 was having a bunch of trouble trying to run video games right after a full reset. the reset itself had its own issues I tried to run Warzone at the lowest possible settings and was bouncing between 2 fps and at most 30. I have spent a number of hours updating everything I can and running every scan possible. I just took the full Dell hardware test and and found everything was fine except for IntelR UHD Graphics 630. Here are the results under that section of testing.

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 GPU Pipeline Data Test Cannot Run

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Shader Rendering Test Cannot Run

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Fixed Transformation and Lighting TestCannot Run

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Wireframe Line Test Cannot Run

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Wireframe Shader Rendering Test Cannot Run

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Shader Rendering DX10 Test Cannot Run

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Shader Rendering DX11 Test Cannot Run

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Multiple Rendering DX9 Test Cannot Run

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Transformation and Lighting Stress TestCannot Run

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 PCI Express Status Test Passed

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Primary Surface Test Passed

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Video Memory Test Passed

I don't know what is making my computer so slow but this is the only thing I could find that might be an answer. I don't know how to fix this though and would really appreciate some help!

My computers specs are:

i7-8750H

16gb ram

GTX 1050ti

Win 10 Pro

512gb

BIOS version 1.15.0

:)

MaxGrover, May 10, 2020
  2. Arkaparna Win User

Intel Uhd graphics 630

After downloading intel uhd graphics 630 software the screen is not showing any icons on Windows 10 . Ctrl + alt + del option not showing though the program is opening. How to remove Intel software in this case or format the computer?

Arkaparna, May 10, 2020
  3. Mini02 Win User
    Test Cases failed during Playback - Visual Studio 2017

I am using Visual Studio 2017 to test Web based application. From a testing perspective, I am seeing following issues:

1. I recorded test steps using Coded UI Test builder (for a web application) and did not find any issue while recording. All steps were recorded correctly as I could see it under "Show Recorded steps" section. But when tried to Playback the same steps, test
    case failed. I tried looking for error under "Error list" section but I am not seeing any error listed there. How to resolve this issue? How can I determine the reason behind this failure?

2. I am seeing "Chrome Legacy Window" while recording test steps, which eventually end up failing the test case while automating. For instance, if clicked on user Id, its recording "Chrome Legacy Window." I
    also tried recording test steps in IE but its still failing with Internet Explorer as well.

How to resolve these issue? Please provide steps if possible.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Mini

Mini02, May 10, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Hard disk tests failed

OK, you are running a Dell

• Start your system, when you see the Dell logo, press the F12 key a few times
    • This will bring you to a Temporary Boot Menu
    • At the bottom of this menu is Diagnostics
    • Select Diagnostics and let Dell Diagnostics run - you do not have to run the extended memory test, the first set of tests will let you know if your hard drive is healthy

Generally, if you do get a SMART error, start up Windows and immediately backup your data as your hard drive is probably about to fail, you will need to purchase a new one if the smart error is correct . . .

DaveM121, May 10, 2020
Thema:

1. IntelR UHD Graphics 630 failing tests on Dell Full Hardware Test - Similar Threads - IntelR UHD Graphics

2. How can I prevent windows update of IntelR UHD Graphics 630 driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I prevent windows update of IntelR UHD Graphics 630 driver?: Even though I updated my Intel UHD 630 Graphics driver using intel support assistant, windows update reinstalls the old driver and the old driver is causing problems with some videos. How we can solve this problem? I had the same problem when using Windows 10. I just want to...
  3. How can I prevent windows update of IntelR UHD Graphics 630 driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I prevent windows update of IntelR UHD Graphics 630 driver?: Even though I updated my Intel UHD 630 Graphics driver using intel support assistant, windows update reinstalls the old driver and the old driver is causing problems with some videos. How we can solve this problem? I had the same problem when using Windows 10. I just want to...
  4. Intel UHD Graphics 630 control panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel UHD Graphics 630 control panel: I want Intel UHD Graphics 630 control panel for windows 10 64bit to control my graphics. but I can't find it in Intel's website. Is anyone has please send me...
  5. IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Error code: 52

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Error code: 52: My specs, Processor: IntelR coreTM i3-8100 CPU Memory: 8192MB RAM System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Operating System: Windows 10 pro 64-bit issue: intel graphics is showing_____ . I have tried downloading Graphic driver form Intel Official Website but it did not...
  6. Full Disk Scan Test fail?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Full Disk Scan Test fail?: My LITEON CA1-8D128 has failed Full Disk Scan Test, on a hardware scan on my LENOVO Ideapad. I don't know what any of this means. I am not very computer literate! I emailed Lenovo and they said it was a Windows problem. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Is this...
  7. IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Wireframe Line Test Abnormal Exit

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Wireframe Line Test Abnormal Exit: Hello, I use Dellxps15 9570. My computer screen is keep having glitches. I did a full test and it has an error that said:[ATTACH] I checked my dirvers and I realised i can't install Intel Graphics User Interface Application. When I try to install it says [ATTACH] Please...
  8. Dell hardware tests

Dell hardware tests: I have an alienware M17 I just took the full Dell hardware test and and found everything was fine except for IntelR UHD Graphics 630. Here are the results under that section of testing. IntelR UHD Graphics 630 GPU Pipeline Data Test Cannot Run IntelR UHD Graphics 630...
  9. IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Device Manager Error code 45

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Device Manager Error code 45: My Integrated GPU is now hidden in device manager, and going to the properties reveals that "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45". I have a Dedicated GPU but I am worried because one problem can lead to another. I built my PC so if I need...
  10. Intel Uhd graphics 630

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intel Uhd graphics 630: After downloading intel uhd graphics 630 software the screen is not showing any icons on Windows 10 . Ctrl + alt + del option not showing though the program is opening. How to remove Intel software in this case or format the computer?...