Windows 10: 'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter error

Discus and support 'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; 'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter was showing an error so I uninstalled it after trying to update and do a bunch of other things now I am trying to re... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Amelia Vigil, May 2, 2020.

1. 'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter error

'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter was showing an error so I uninstalled it after trying to update and do a bunch of other things now I am trying to re install and nothing is letting me- How would I find this in my computer back end if I did not fully delete?

:)

Amelia Vigil, May 2, 2020

2. Code 10 intel wireless 9560

Hi RadityoPrakoso,

When your computer does not automatically detect your Intel Wireless AC-9560 network adapter, you will need to download the driver update or installer from your manufacturer's website.

If you have a CD installer for your motherboard, you can also use it to install this missing driver for your device.

This resolution is also suggested on this link:
    Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

Go to the "Code 10 "This device cannot start. (Code 10)" section.

Your device originally came from Intel, this means you need to download the driver installer from their official website itself and install it manually (usually, you will see that there is a latest driver already available for download).

Check this link:
    https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/99446/Intel-Wireless-AC-9560.

Once there, select the appropriate operating system if there's a choice like x32 or 64 bit so it will match with your PC.

Let us know if you have successfully installed this driver.

Johann Eva, May 2, 2020
  3. New Fenvi wireless ac 9560 adapter not showing up in Device Manager

Hello,

i have a new computer build with an ASRock x570 Steel Legend motherboard. I tried installing a Fenvi wireless AC 9560 adapter but when I looked for the adapter in my Device Manager nothing showed up.

I went to the Intel website and installed the drives and nothing came up.

I tried removing the chip (hardware) and putting it back in and nothing.

I tried selecting “show hidden devices” and that didn’t work.

I tried “scan for hardware changes” and nothing.

Does anyone have any solutions to this?

Thanks,

Blaine

BlaineWagner, May 2, 2020
  4. 'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter error

intel(R) wireless ac 9560 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems in my hp laptop

intel(R) wireless ac 9560 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems in my hp laptop

I've tried all the remedies available online but none of them worked (except system reset which I don't want to do)

Any other inputs will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

kaushik_gvsn, May 2, 2020
Thema:

'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter error

1. 'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter error - Similar Threads - 'IntelR Wireless 9560

2. My IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz Wi-Fi adapter is displaying the error "Windows is still...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz Wi-Fi adapter is displaying the error "Windows is still...: Good Day to all!I am very frustrated with this error. I have tried the following1. Resetting the network2. Uninstalling the VPN Surfshark3. Uninstalling and then reinstalling the Drivers for the adapter...
  3. My IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz Wi-Fi adapter is displaying the error "Windows is still...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz Wi-Fi adapter is displaying the error "Windows is still...: Good Day to all!I am very frustrated with this error. I have tried the following1. Resetting the network2. Uninstalling the VPN Surfshark3. Uninstalling and then reinstalling the Drivers for the adapter...
  4. IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Needs to be constantly updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Needs to be constantly updated: I have been facing this problem for a while now, the wifi in my windows10 PC HP ENVY Laptop Model 13-aq0003nx keeps disconnecting and it works just fine after running network adapter troubleshooting or updating IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Microsoft adapter from the device...
  5. IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Needs to be constantly updated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Needs to be constantly updated: I have been facing this problem for a while now, the wifi in my windows10 PC HP ENVY Laptop Model 13-aq0003nx keeps disconnecting and it works just fine after running network adapter troubleshooting or updating IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Microsoft adapter from the device...
  6. IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Needs to be constantly updated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 Malfunctioning?

IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 Malfunctioning?: My laptop came with the IntelR Wireless-AC 9560, I've been experiencing the past months is that the connection with the router suddenly drops, and in some cases it cannot communicate with it at all, yes I've tried using another device and have no problem with said device,...
  8. intelr wireless-ac 9560 Code 10 problem

intelr wireless-ac 9560 Code 10 problem: Hi, For about a month, I have a problem with my intelr wireless-ac 9560. My Wifi stops working at random moments. At the beginning, it would happens every 2-3 days, but now it happens multiple times every day and most of the time, the network adapter doesn't work and it's...
  9. Problem with IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz

Problem with IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz: Hi. I was doing my normal work on the laptop AcerNitro5. In one moment wifi has disconnected. It shows in the device manager that IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz isn't working. I tried updating BIOS, Acer drivers, intel drivers, etc. I'm desperate. I do not know what else can...
  10. Wifi intelR Wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz fails - code 10 error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi intelR Wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz fails - code 10 error: Hi, I have been using MSI-GF75 thin 9sc laptop since more than 6 months now. It runs Windows 10 Home edition that came with the laptop. The wifi had never given me a problem before. It occurred a day after updates 1909 were installed on 2nd August 2020. The wifi adapter...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internet wireless ac 9560 adapater is experiencing driver or hardware related problems