Windows 10: IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 Malfunctioning?

Discus and support IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 Malfunctioning? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My laptop came with the IntelR Wireless-AC 9560, I've been experiencing the past months is that the connection with the router suddenly drops, and in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EzekielLacbayen, Aug 5, 2021.

1. IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 Malfunctioning?

My laptop came with the IntelR Wireless-AC 9560, I've been experiencing the past months is that the connection with the router suddenly drops, and in some cases it cannot communicate with it at all, yes I've tried using another device and have no problem with said device, when trying to ping my laptop yes it can connect to the router but the router itself seems to not be able to send data back with my other device, it says that the destination is "unreachable" however both the malfunctioning laptop and the working one is recorded on the router as active, I've tried a fresh driver install

:)

EzekielLacbayen, Aug 5, 2021
  2. BillyS8 Win User

Cannot install drivers for Network adapter Intel Wireless-AC 9560.

Cannot install drivers for Network adapter Intel Wireless-AC 9560.

BillyS8, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Intell(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz cannot start. (Code 10)

I've had some similar issues with that adapter in the past where it would simply disappear completely. In my case I had to uninstall and reinstall the driver completely.

Try these steps:

1) While you have access to the internet, or from another machine, download the following 2 drivers:

Download Windows(R) 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel(R) Wireless Adapters
    Download Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) for Windows(R) 10

One of these is the WiFi driver, the other is for the integrated bluetooth.

Make sure you place these drivers on that laptop before you continue.
    Make sure that you know the name of the WiFi network you need to connect to and the password before you continue.

2) Locate the WiFi Adapter in device manager:

IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 Malfunctioning? [​IMG]

NOTES: My WiFi adapter has a different name than yours because this particular machine has a different module installed.
    If the device does not show up in Device Manager, try enabling the display of hidden devices like this:

3) Right-click and select the option to uninstall the device. Make sure to delete the driver as shown below.

4) After uninstalling, install the two drivers you downloaded.

5) You will need to rejoin your wireless network.

hsehestedt, Aug 5, 2021
  4. IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 Malfunctioning?

'Intel(R) Wireless -AC 9560 adapter error

'Intel(R) Wireless -AC 9560 adapter was showing an error so I uninstalled it after trying to update and do a bunch of other things now I am trying to re install and nothing is letting me- How would I find this in
    my computer back end if I did not fully delete?

Amelia Vigil, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 Malfunctioning?

1. IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 Malfunctioning? - Similar Threads - IntelR Wireless 9560

2. IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Needs to be constantly updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Needs to be constantly updated: I have been facing this problem for a while now, the wifi in my windows10 PC HP ENVY Laptop Model 13-aq0003nx keeps disconnecting and it works just fine after running network adapter troubleshooting or updating IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Microsoft adapter from the device...
  3. IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Needs to be constantly updated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Needs to be constantly updated: I have been facing this problem for a while now, the wifi in my windows10 PC HP ENVY Laptop Model 13-aq0003nx keeps disconnecting and it works just fine after running network adapter troubleshooting or updating IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Microsoft adapter from the device...
  4. IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Needs to be constantly updated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. intelr wireless-ac 9560 Code 10 problem

intelr wireless-ac 9560 Code 10 problem: Hi, For about a month, I have a problem with my intelr wireless-ac 9560. My Wifi stops working at random moments. At the beginning, it would happens every 2-3 days, but now it happens multiple times every day and most of the time, the network adapter doesn't work and it's...
  6. Problem with IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz

Problem with IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz: Hi. I was doing my normal work on the laptop AcerNitro5. In one moment wifi has disconnected. It shows in the device manager that IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz isn't working. I tried updating BIOS, Acer drivers, intel drivers, etc. I'm desperate. I do not know what else can...
  7. IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 Code 10, Bugged Automatic Reinstalling

IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 Code 10, Bugged Automatic Reinstalling: A few days ago—seemingly out of nowhere—my computer stopped showing available WiFi networks. After poking around, it would appear that the issue is the IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 Driver, which is receiving a Code 10 error meaning that it is "not working properly"...I know, super...
  8. Wifi intelR Wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz fails - code 10 error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi intelR Wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz fails - code 10 error: Hi, I have been using MSI-GF75 thin 9sc laptop since more than 6 months now. It runs Windows 10 Home edition that came with the laptop. The wifi had never given me a problem before. It occurred a day after updates 1909 were installed on 2nd August 2020. The wifi adapter...
  9. 'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter error

'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter error: 'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter was showing an error so I uninstalled it after trying to update and do a bunch of other things now I am trying to re install and nothing is letting me- How would I find this in my computer back end if I did not fully delete?...
  10. Intel wireless ac 9560 Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel wireless ac 9560 Problem: Hello! I just bought a Zenbook recently, it updated itself yesterday but I keep disconnecting from the Wifi. I tried restarting, running the ISO file on a USB, deleted McAfee, ran the troubleshooter, reset it in BIOS, reset the driver systems in the Control Panel, still...