Windows 10: IntelR Wireless Ac9560 160mhz always stop working!

Discus and support IntelR Wireless Ac9560 160mhz always stop working! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a big problem with my Wireless Driver. A few days ago the driver suddenly stopped working and I didn't know what to do. I tried everything:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kafahmed, Aug 16, 2020.

1. kafahmed Win User

IntelR Wireless Ac9560 160mhz always stop working!

Hi, I have a big problem with my Wireless Driver. A few days ago the driver suddenly stopped working and I didn't know what to do.
    I tried everything: Disabling and enabling the Driver, Disinstalling the driver then restarting my computer, updating my driver and even system restoring my computer... but after 2 hours of searching on internet, I saw that people force shutdown windows and the driver works again, I tried that and finally it worked.

After only one day, the problem is back again. If I shutdown my computer or it goes in sleep mode the driver dies... I don't know what to do, Please I really need help!!!

I have an Asus laptop, windows 10 and the name of the driver is IntelR Wireless Ac9560 160mhz

:)

kafahmed, Aug 16, 2020

2. Wireless Antenna Stopped Working as Expected

I'm using Windows 10 in a custom built rig with a TP Link wireless antenna (PCI) for wireless access to our home wireless network.

I've already eliminated a number of things.
    The modem-router is fine - all other devices use it without problems.
    The Ethernet connection in my PC is working fine.

I have a gut-feeling this is a software issue. So before I rush out and buy a new antenna, I wanted to try and troubleshoot it here.

A bit of history.
    All was fine. My wife went away for a couple of weeks, so I connected up an Ethernet cable (which I am not normally allowed to run through the house IntelR Wireless Ac9560 160mhz always stop working! :) ).

When I disconnected the Ethernet cable upon her return, the wireless seemed to be on the Fritz.

It still reports a strong signal.
    But, it reports "No Internet, secured" underneath the SSID after connecting to it.

Obviously, the browsers do not load any sites.

I am not even able to load the modem-router's firmware interface via its IP address.
    I am not able to ping the IP address of the modem-router.

As I said, the wireless card seems to be working, as it still detects my next-door neighbor's network (in addition to my own) and reports a plausible signal strength for it.

Can anyone suggest how I can determine whether this is hardware or software. I think I've conclusively narrowed it down to either being:
    1. the wireless antenna; or
    2. Windows 10.
    And remember, all I did was stop using it for a couple of weeks.
    Thanks

onefootswill, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Tboggs13 Win User
    Wireless Synch stops working for some reason

Any more suggestions for fixing this problem? I really enjoyed wireless sync when it worked.

Steps I have taken:

• Rebooted the computer (multiple times)
    • Rebooted the phone (multiple times - mostly due to marketplace crashing)
    • Disabled wireless sync and re-enabled. Received success message
    • Installed ZuneDevices.exe - Monitored connections and the phone is definitely connecting. The connect times in zunedevices.exe match the sync times in the Zune desktop client.
    So, the Zune desktop definitely sees the phone. When connected wirelessly, I can see what is on it. However, nothing is actually syncing. Not my podcasts, not my music or apps.

Is there a log for Zune that I can view?

Tboggs13, Aug 16, 2020
  4. IntelR Wireless Ac9560 160mhz always stop working!

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

IntelR Wireless Ac9560 160mhz always stop working!

1. IntelR Wireless Ac9560 160mhz always stop working! - Similar Threads - IntelR Wireless Ac9560

2. IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Needs to be constantly updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Needs to be constantly updated: I have been facing this problem for a while now, the wifi in my windows10 PC HP ENVY Laptop Model 13-aq0003nx keeps disconnecting and it works just fine after running network adapter troubleshooting or updating IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Microsoft adapter from the device...
  3. IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Needs to be constantly updated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Needs to be constantly updated: I have been facing this problem for a while now, the wifi in my windows10 PC HP ENVY Laptop Model 13-aq0003nx keeps disconnecting and it works just fine after running network adapter troubleshooting or updating IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Microsoft adapter from the device...
  4. IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Needs to be constantly updated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. IntelR Wireless Ac9560 160mhz always stop working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IntelR Wireless Ac9560 160mhz always stop working!: I'm running Windows 11 Pro V. 22H2 on a Asus ROG Strix G731GT Laptop. i have a IntelR Wireless AC 9560 160mhz network adapter. I have seen other issues with this adapter, but none seem to be the same issue I'm having. If i am running anything connected to the internet and put...
  6. IntelR Wireless Ac9560 160mhz always stop working!

IntelR Wireless Ac9560 160mhz always stop working!: I'm running Windows 11 Pro V. 22H2 on a Asus ROG Strix G731GT Laptop. i have a IntelR Wireless AC 9560 160mhz network adapter. I have seen other issues with this adapter, but none seem to be the same issue I'm having. If i am running anything connected to the internet and put...
  7. IntelR Wireless-AC 9462 - Hidden and Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IntelR Wireless-AC 9462 - Hidden and Stopped Working: Hi - my desktop won't connect to WiFi. The error I am getting says: "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45 To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer."The WiFi is hidden In Device Manager, under Network Adapters.Is...
  8. IntelR Wireless-AC 9462 - Hidden and Stopped Working

IntelR Wireless-AC 9462 - Hidden and Stopped Working: Hi - my desktop won't connect to WiFi. The error I am getting says: "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45 To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer."The WiFi is hidden In Device Manager, under Network Adapters.Is...
  9. IntelR Wi-fi 6 AX201 160MHz Not Working

IntelR Wi-fi 6 AX201 160MHz Not Working: Hello,I was a windows 10 user earlier, Suddenly once i got a error in the IntelR Wi-fi 6 AX201 160MHz and it wasn't working i tried uninstalling it, trying the cmd prompt thing and when i try to "Update Driver" its new OS Windows 11 after that it fixed for sometime and now on...
  10. Problem with IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz: Hi. I was doing my normal work on the laptop AcerNitro5. In one moment wifi has disconnected. It shows in the device manager that IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz isn't working. I tried updating BIOS, Acer drivers, intel drivers, etc. I'm desperate. I do not know what else can...