Windows 10: IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in an infinite disconnect and reconnect loop

Discus and support IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in an infinite disconnect and reconnect loop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This has started happening out of absolutely nowhere. It wont stop reconnecting and disconnecting which is making it impossible for me to actually use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TjJennings, Jan 19, 2020.

1. IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in an infinite disconnect and reconnect loop

This has started happening out of absolutely nowhere. It wont stop reconnecting and disconnecting which is making it impossible for me to actually use bluetooth devices, and is causing a very annoying noise that plays every time it disconnects. I have done some basic troubleshooting trying to update the driver [it's on the latest driver and I cant roll back for some reason] and trying to disable and re-enable the driver. but to no avail. Disabling it makes the noise go away but obviously there's the draw back of no longer being able to use any bluetooth devices, which I do want to do.

:)

TjJennings, Jan 19, 2020
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. Router disconnects from internet and reconnects

My router has been acting up lately. Its been disconnecting from the internet and eventually reconnects overtime. But the disconnect happens so frequently, its annoying and I've reverted to asking for help.

RyserPhoenix, Jan 19, 2020
  4. copiman Win User

IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in an infinite disconnect and reconnect loop

Infinite Repair Loop

I have an HP 14-ac151nr laptop. It attempts to diagnose and repair but loops. Cannot access safemode.

Have tried startup repair
    bootrec.exe with /rebuildbcd & /fixmbr & /fixboot
    chkdisk

I found this while searching the forum. Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery - Windows 7 Help Forums and tried it. on step 13 it said "The file sizes presented here are approximate estimations, and may vary depending on your system. If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative method of recovering your system, because Windows cannot function with a 0-byte size registry hive."

Of course everything was 0-byte.*Mad

I would assume its toast and I would need to do a clean install, or maybe a repair install or something else? Not sure what is the best action at this point. Need advice.

copiman, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in an infinite disconnect and reconnect loop

1. IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in an infinite disconnect and reconnect loop - Similar Threads - IntelR Wireless BluetoothR

2. USB Wireless Headset Keeps Disconnecting & Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Wireless Headset Keeps Disconnecting & Reconnecting: I use my Logitech H600 wireless headset with my Windows 11 HP Laptop. The headset keeps getting disconnected and reconnected even when it's not in use. I tested the headset with a Windows 11 Asus PC and it works fine. Apparently, the issue is with my laptop....
  3. USB Wireless Headset Keeps Disconnecting & Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Wireless Headset Keeps Disconnecting & Reconnecting: I use my Logitech H600 wireless headset with my Windows 11 HP Laptop. The headset keeps getting disconnected and reconnected even when it's not in use. I tested the headset with a Windows 11 Asus PC and it works fine. Apparently, the issue is with my laptop....
  4. XBOX Core Wireless Controller Keeps Disconnecting / Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Core Wireless Controller Keeps Disconnecting / Reconnecting: Hi everyone. I just got a new XBOX Core Wireless Controller and when I connect it to my Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i with Intel i7 10th Gen, it works fine for about 5 minutes then starts a constant process of disconnecting then reconnecting. I updated the Intel Drivers for Bluetooth...
  5. XBOX Core Wireless Controller Keeps Disconnecting / Reconnecting

XBOX Core Wireless Controller Keeps Disconnecting / Reconnecting: Hi everyone. I just got a new XBOX Core Wireless Controller and when I connect it to my Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i with Intel i7 10th Gen, it works fine for about 5 minutes then starts a constant process of disconnecting then reconnecting. I updated the Intel Drivers for Bluetooth...
  6. Missing IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in Device Manager although it is installed already

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in Device Manager although it is installed already: I am using ASUS ROG GL553VD and I have problem with my Bluetooth recently, especially IntelR Wireless BluetoothR. I checked installed programs in the Control Panel, it is shown installed already, but I cannot find it in Device Manager. I even checked "Show hidden devices" and...
  7. Missing IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in Device Manager although it is installed already

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in Device Manager although it is installed already: I am using ASUS ROG GL553VD and I have problem with my Bluetooth recently, especially IntelR Wireless BluetoothR. I checked installed programs in the Control Panel, it is shown installed already, but I cannot find it in Device Manager. I even checked "Show hidden devices" and...
  8. Missing IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in Device Manager although it is installed already

9. IntelR wireless BluetoothR Error 31

IntelR wireless BluetoothR Error 31: My bluetooth headphones are not working so I had a look at device manager and saw a yellow '!' next to IntelR wireless BluetoothR:I tried updating drivers:To no avail. I have also uninstalled it and shutdown my computer, but still the issue persists. I'm not sure what else to...
  10. intelr wireless bluetoothr missing

intelr wireless bluetoothr missing: So yesterday bluetooth connection working fine. But now bluetooth on off toggle and intelr wireless bluetoothrs are missing Since then I have restarted my pc, updated the driver, ran troubleshooter, looked up YouTube tutorials, uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, and...