Windows 10: Intel’s February wireless driver update for Windows 10 comes with critical fixes

Discus and support Intel’s February wireless driver update for Windows 10 comes with critical fixes in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Intel has now started rolling out new Bluetooth and WiFi drivers for Windows 10. Unlike the January driver update, this one comes with a series of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Mar 1, 2021.

1. WinLatest New Member

Intel’s February wireless driver update for Windows 10 comes with critical fixes

Intel has now started rolling out new Bluetooth and WiFi drivers for Windows 10. Unlike the January driver update, this one comes with a series of critical bug fixes for Windows 10. For instance, an issue that leads to the Blue Screen of Death has been fixed in this patch.

Intel’s wireless driver update was published in the last week of February and it’s now available for download via Intel’s Support & Assistant Tool. This driver update also comes with multiple bug fixes and improvements for your wireless connection, especially if you rely on the 5Ghz networks.

As for new features, things haven’t changed and you’ll not see anything new after applying the update.

Intel’s February wireless driver update

This update is currently available for the following wireless adapters:

• Version 22.30.0.111 for Wi-Fi 6E AX210, AX201, AX200, Wireless-AC 9560, 9461/ 9462 and 9260.
    • Version 20.70.21.2 for Intel dual-band wireless-AC 8265 and 8260,
      Version 19.51.33.1 for dual-band wireless-AC 3165, 3168, and 7265 Family.

Understanding the wireless adapter currently installed on your computer is important before you try to install the update. To determine the wireless adapter version with Device Manager, follow these steps:

• Search for Device Manager in Start Menu.
    • Expand the branch for “network adapters” to find the adapter version.

If you see one of the above-listed Intel adapters, then your device is eligible for the update. If you don’t, it’s possible that another update with identical bug fixes will be released for more adapters in the coming weeks.

Here’s what new and improved in this update:

• Intel has fixed an issue where your device might not stay connected to 5Ghz networks.
    • This update also fixed an issue where the Windows 10 mobile hotspot might not work when your system is connected to an Access Point using channel 165.
    • Fixes Blue Screen of Death errors.
    • Improves performance and security.

In addition to the WiFi adapter update, Intel has also published bug fixes for Bluetooth.

According to the changelog, Intel has fixed audio issues observed during Microsoft Teams calls. The company has also resolved issues with Bluetooth mouse and driver security.

How to get the update

These new fixes will be delivered to users via Windows Update in the coming updates, but you can always use Intel’s Driver & Support Assistant tool to install it today.

To get the new drivers, follow these steps:

• Install Intel Driver and Support Assistant (iDSA) tool from here.
    • Open the Update Assistant tool and check for updates.
    • If you don’t see the tool in Start Menu, you can also access it from Windows 10’s system tray.

Remember that you should only download the new drivers manually when you’ve issues with the current version.

The post Intel’s February wireless driver update for Windows 10 comes with critical fixes appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Mar 1, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Latest Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10

Latest Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10

Downloads page for Intel Wireless Networking

Intel’s February wireless driver update for Windows 10 comes with critical fixes [​IMG]

Intel’s February wireless driver update for Windows 10 comes with critical fixes [​IMG]
    Note WHQL version: 22.20.0
    Release Date: January 12, 2021

Download: Intel Wireless Bluetooth for Windows 10

Release Notes

Key Issues Fixed and Changes on package version 22.20.0
    • On some systems, Bluetooth device may show a yellow bang in Device Manager after resuming from Hibernation mode.
    • On some systems, a Bluetooth mouse may show disconnection after resuming from Modern Standby mode.
    • Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® 22.20.0 driver has been updated to include functional and security updates. Users should update to the latest version.
    This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.

Brink, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Beven Win User
    Critical Structure Corruption Windows 10

I keep getting this error "Critical Structure Corruption" and can't seem to fix it.

It happens while I am busy on my laptop. Here are some of the steps I have tried so far to resolve this with no success.

1. Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic = no problems so RAM looks good.
    2. Check The CPU with Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool = PASS all
    3. Drivers update, I used driver booster and did need to update 18 drivers but was able to update with no issues.
    4. Update software and drivers, well it was suggested that I update BlueStacks but the update failed, bluestacks mentioned that it might be an issue so as I do not use the tool I uninstalled the software altogether.
    5. Updated Windows, this I do regularly and automatically so no big updates were missed.
    6. Defragged the machine - system is optimized
    7. Ran anti-virus check and all's good
    8. Ran CCleaner

Now I might mention I'm not a super user, but I'm able to follow suggestions quite well.

Any help will be appreciated.

Screenshot:

Intel’s February wireless driver update for Windows 10 comes with critical fixes GD27Q.jpg

Beven, Mar 1, 2021
  4. Intel’s February wireless driver update for Windows 10 comes with critical fixes

windows 10 wireless adapter constantly missing after critical update

I have not been able to find people with this problem, or a solution.

Have a windows 10 acer pc (came with windows 10, HAS NOT BEEN UPGRADED). The wireless adapter keeps on going missing after a windows update through automatic updates. Sometimes it does gets solved by restarting the pc. Other times it does not solve it and
    I have to reset the pc to get it back. It is very annoying & frustrating having to consistently reset every few weeks!!!

When the wifi adapter is not working it is not listed in device manager, only the Ethernet card & several wan min-ports.

Steps I have done so far to try and have a perminat solution to this issue:

1) Uninstall the Ethernet & wan min ports. Does not reinstall the wireless after re-start

2) uninstalled the critical update that came in when issue occurred, still not adapter

3) changed the settings in windows update to only install critical updates. still not solved, as the update in question seems to be a critical update.

4) ran the troubleshooter...only ever comes up with "network unplugged"

5) ran system restore, does not solve the issue. wireless adapter still missing. Only will come back after reset!

I should not HAVE to update the drivers, as they are already for windows 10. As for the other solutions out there, they have all been if there was an upgrade to windows 10. As this came with windows 10 those solutions should not apply!!

Any help would be great!!!!

SeanThe Silver, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

Intel’s February wireless driver update for Windows 10 comes with critical fixes

1. Intel’s February wireless driver update for Windows 10 comes with critical fixes - Similar Threads - Intel’s February wireless

2. Intel’s February 2023 driver updates released for Windows 11 and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel’s February 2023 driver updates released for Windows 11 and Windows 10: Intel has begun rolling February 2023 driver updates for Windows 11 and 10 with several bug fixes. Currently, only the Bluetooth driver is available, but graphics and WiFi drivers should follow soon, and we’ll update this story when new drivers widely become available on...
  3. Cannot update Intel Wireless Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update Intel Wireless Driver: Hello, I'm a Windows 10 user. Since last week my Wifi is malfunctioned, I reinstalled Intel Wireless driver, and then I cannot update Windows® 10 and Windows 11* Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel® Wireless Adapters via Intel Driver Support Assistant anymore. It said the installation...
  4. Cannot update Intel Wireless Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot update Intel Wireless Driver: Hello, I'm a Windows 10 user. Since last week my Wifi is malfunctioned, I reinstalled Intel Wireless driver, and then I cannot update Windows® 10 and Windows 11* Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel® Wireless Adapters via Intel Driver Support Assistant anymore. It said the installation...
  5. Cannot update Intel Wireless Driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Code 10: Hi,For a few weeks now, my bluetooth on my computer has been broken, and has not been able to connect to my headphones it's not the headphones themselves, since they work on my phone still. I switched back to using a physical connection to the computer, but now the port on...
  7. Windows 10: Intel’s June wireless update fixes BSOD, connectivity issues

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Intel’s June wireless update fixes BSOD, connectivity issues: Intel’s June 2021 update for Windows 10 addresses the dreaded Blue Screen of Death error caused by the Wi-Fi drivers. In addition, if you’ve been having issues using your Bluetooth keyboard or headset due to a yellow bang error in Windows Device Manager, then you should...
  8. Intel’s driver update will fix Windows 10 crashes, improve performance

in Windows 10 News
    Intel’s driver update will fix Windows 10 crashes, improve performance: If drivers become corrupted or out of date, problems can arise, especially after Windows 10 feature updates. This could lead to crashes and stability issues because driver is a piece of software that allows Windows 10 components to work together and be recognised by...
  9. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error: So yesterday I got on my pc to watch a show, and went to connect my Bose Bluetooth Solo 5 speakers to my pc like I always do. Well I noticed that there was no sound and that it want connecting, so I wen to the settings and noticed that is says Bluetooth is turned off on all...
  10. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update: I just bought this Desktop in July 2018 and everything works perfectly till 8/14/18 I did a Windows update, next day when I using my PC I start to realized my Bluetooth is not on, I try to turn it on but the button was missing and then I look more into it and figure out my...