Windows 10: Intel’s latest graphics driver for Windows 10 comes with new features

Discus and support Intel’s latest graphics driver for Windows 10 comes with new features in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Intel has once again released a new update to its graphics drivers for all Windows 10 devices. This release has one of the longest changelogs and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Oct 3, 2020.

1. WinLatest New Member

Intel’s latest graphics driver for Windows 10 comes with new features

Intel has once again released a new update to its graphics drivers for all Windows 10 devices. This release has one of the longest changelogs and it bumps the version number to 27.20.100.8783.

Intel DCH driver version 27.20.100.8783, which was released on September 29, is now widely available for users when they check for updates using Intel’s Support Assistant tool.

Intel says the updated driver adds support for two new titles – Rogue Company and Star Wars Squadrons. With this update, Intel is finally introducing support for the 11th-generation processors and the new Iris Xe graphics architecture.

Intel is adding support for a ton of new features that will work when you use these new GPUs.

For example, the update adds support for additional decoding and encoding for videos in HEVC and VP9 formats. Intel is also making improvements to its Turbo Technology Power for supported hardware.

Likewise, Intel is enabling new enhancements for HEVC, HDR video playback, Dolby Vision, and VP9. The update also brings sampler feedback and Graphics Profile Guided Optimization to supported hardware.

There’s only one bug fix in this release and it applies to Resident Evil 3 remake. The driver addresses performance issues experienced when playing the game on a device with DirectX12 and Intel Ice Lake CPU with Iris Plus graphics.

Intel is currently aware of at least two known issues in this update. According to the company, the new driver might crash games, such as Red Dead Redemption 2. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, Breakpoint and Horizon Zero Dawn, among other titles.

As always, Intel DCH driver update will also address general bugs, improve overall system performance, and prepare your devices for future Windows Updates.

How to download Intel DCH driver 27.20.100.8783

Intel says any version of Windows 10 since the version 1709 is supported. This includes the May 2020 Update, but the drivers are currently not ready for October 2020 Update.

In terms of compatibility, all Intel processors, ranging from 6th to 11th generations are supported. Intel is also supporting the Pentium, Celeron, Xeon, HD Graphics and Iris Pro Graphics.

Intel’s latest graphics driver for Windows 10 comes with new features Intel-driver-updates.jpg

Intel graphics driver version 27.20.100.8783 can be downloaded using Intel’s driver & support tool.

In addition, Intel Graphics Command Center update, which was released last month with new features, is now available for everyone in the Store.

The post Intel’s latest graphics driver for Windows 10 comes with new features appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Oct 3, 2020

2. Intel HD Graphics Display Driver Windows 10

Hi Harpinder;

First, I want to thank you for replying and offering a possible solution to this problem. It is appreciated.

Second, don't assume that I didn't follow instructions or that I don't use web search (google/bing). I do. I use it heavily.

Third, the solution and instructions given did NOT work for me. No matter what I did - including extracting the Intel drivers and pointing the update drivers action to the extracted folder - I could not get the update to install. It always gave me the
    "you have the latest drivers" response. However, you did prompt me to think about another process I might try...

Forth, what did work for me is this...

• Download the Intel HD5000 drivers from this location. It is OK just to download the exe. But do NOT run the installer... just save it: Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 [15.40][4th Gen]
    • Open Device Manager
    • Open properties for Display Adapters > Intel HD Graphics 5000
    • Click Driver tab and then Uninstall button.
    • In the uninstall confirmation box, click the checkbox to "Delete the driver software for this device"
    • Click OK to proceed with the delete. The system will need to restart, and when it does it will come up with the Microsoft Basic Display driver listed in the Device Manager > Display Adapters.
    • Do NOT run scan for new hardware.
    • Run the Intel HD5000 driver installer that was downloaded in step #1.

Those are the steps that worked for me. It would be great to hear feedback on the steps that worked for others.

Norm Sash-ns, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Intel HD Graphics driver

Hi,

Microsoft releases software update to correct errors, enhance functionality and add new features. That is why Microsoft recommends to have the latest Windows Update.

Screen flickers due to incompatible graphics/ display drivers. To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Latest Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10

Latest Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10
    Intel Download Center Link

Intel Driver Update Utility

Intel’s latest graphics driver for Windows 10 comes with new features [​IMG]
    Information Intel WHQL Graphics Driver

Driver Version: 24.20.100.6286

Release Date: August 29, 2018

Windows 10 64-bit only download

Platform / Operating System(s):

• 8th Generation Intel® Core processors, related Pentium®/ Celeron® Processors, and Intel® Xeon processors, withIntel® Iris® Plus Graphics 655 and Intel® UHD Graphics 610, 620, 630, P630.
    • 7th Generation Intel® Core processors, related Pentium®/ Celeron® Processors, and Intel® Xeon processors, withIntel® Iris® Plus Graphics 640, 650 and Intel® HD Graphics 610, 615, 620, 630, P630.
    • 6th Generation Intel® Core processors, Intel Core™ M, and related Pentium® processors, with Intel® Iris® Graphics 540, Intel® Iris® Graphics 550, Intel® Iris® Pro Graphics 580, and Intel® HD Graphics 510, 515, 520, 530
    • Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1500M v5 family with Intel® HD Graphics P530
    • Pentium®/ Celeron® Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 500, 505 and Intel® UHD Graphics 600, 605
    • Pentium®/Celeron® Intel UHD 600, 605
    Release Notes (.pdf)

NEW FEATURES:
    • Performance improvements and optimizations for World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth* (for both DirectX* 11 and 12versions) and Jurassic World Evolution* on 6th Generation Intel® Core processors or higher
    • Playability improvements for Vampyr* and Monster Hunter: World*
    • Media streaming improvements while using the AVC* codec at low bitrates for 6th Generation Intel® Core processorsor higher
    • Power optimizations when dynamically switching to lower refresh rates during video playback
    • Security fixes and improvements
    KEY ISSUES FIXED:
    • Steam* overlay may not work in Dota 2* when running in Vulkan* mode
    • Minor Graphics anomalies may be observed in Titanfall® 2 (6th Gen Intel® Core™ Only), Minecraft*, and LEGONINJAGO* Movie Video Game
    • Intermittent crashes or hangs may occur in Unravel 2*
    • While using two displays, the arrangement settings in Windows* may reset if the resolution of the second display ischanged.
    • Inaccurate color may be observed during YouTube* playback in web browsers when hardware acceleration is turnedon
    • Sketchup* application may become unresponsive
    • Stereoscopic 3D may not work when viewing a 3D video
    • Remote desktop protocol (RDP) and Virtual Network Computing (VNC) applications show a black screen whenupdating the graphics driver in guest user mode
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    • Minor Graphics anomalies may be observed in Monster Hunter: World*, Stonehearth* and other games
    • Windows Advanced Display Settings may show incorrect bit-depth on some primary monitors which leads toinaccurate colors.
    • Virtual machine (VM) session may go blank when running some 3D benchmarks and YouTube* sessions

Information Intel WHQL Graphics Driver for 4th and 5th Generation Intel Core Processors

Version: 15.40.41.5058

Release Date: September 18th 2018

32-bit and 64-bit download

OS support

On 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors and related Intel® Pentium® Processors/Intel® Celeron® Processors:
    • Microsoft Windows® 10 64-bit and 32-bit only
      • 32-bit support is limited to particular SKU’s.
    On 5th Generation Intel Core Processors and related Intel Pentium Processors/Intel Celeron Processors:
    • Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit only (No 32-bit support)
    • Microsoft Windows 8.1* 64-bit and 32-bit
    • Microsoft Windows 7* 64-bit and 32-bit
    On Braswell/Cherry Trail family processors:
    • Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
    • Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit
    • Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit
    Release Notes (pdf)

What is new?
    • This release resolves an issue and contains security updates. Please see the Release Notes for full details.
    Notes
    • .exe: Driver packages in self-installing .exe format intended for end users
    • .zip: Driver packages in .zip format intended for developers and IT professionals

Information Intel Graphics Driver for 3rd Generation Intel Core Processors.

Operating System(s):
    • Windows 7
    • Windows 8.1
    • Windows 10
    WHQL Driver Version: 15.33.47.5059
    Release Date: September 18th 2018

Release Notes (PDF)

x32bit and x64bit download page

What is new?

This driver includes miscellaneous code optimizations.

Brink, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Intel’s latest graphics driver for Windows 10 comes with new features - Similar Threads - Intel’s latest graphics

2. Latest Intel Graphics driver includes stability improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Intel Graphics driver includes stability improvements: Intel released a new graphics driver for Microsoft's Windows 10 and Windows 11 operating systems that include important stability improvements among other improvements. [ATTACH] The driver may be installed automatically on some systems if automatic update management...
  3. intel graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel graphics drivers: why did updating my intel graphics driver cause my game to freeze and crash? how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-graphics-drivers/55e0356e-a2a4-4eb2-b4a7-ff1d80810055
  4. intel graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel graphics drivers: why did updating my intel graphics driver cause my game to freeze and crash? how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-graphics-drivers/55e0356e-a2a4-4eb2-b4a7-ff1d80810055
  5. Intel Graphic driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Graphic driver: Hi, I have intel Core i5-7400 @3.00GHz motherboard and it haven't show me intel graphic driver on windows manager. when i install the software manually it show me an error on device manager error code 31. How can i install my intel driver?...
  6. intel graphic driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    intel graphic driver: On 6/8/10 installed new feature update, the next day my red colors were pink. I checked Intel control panel and checked color settings to find green was green, blue was blue, but red was pink. I checked device manager and check Intel(R) HD graphics family and it noted...
  7. Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing: Running win 10 home 1809 os build 17763.529 When trying to update my Intel graphics card to the latest through the Intel Driver and Support assistant I am met when trying to install it with the message "this driver is not supported" any solutions out there please? Intel...
  8. Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing: Running win 10 home 1809 os build 17763.529 When trying to update my Intel graphics card to the latest through the Intel Driver and Support assistant I am met when trying to install it with the message "this driver is not supported" any solutions out there please? Intel...
  9. Is latest Intel Graphic Driver applicable to my pc ?

Is latest Intel Graphic Driver applicable to my pc ?: I would like to know if the latest Intel Graphic Driver suitable for my Windows 10 pro pc with Fall Update. I have attached a snapshot of my present Intel graphic driver specs.... Do i need to update ? I can remember downloading a Intel Graphic Driver just after...
  10. Latest Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10

Latest Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10: Latest Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10 Intel Download Center Link Intel Driver Update Utility [img] Information Intel WHQL Graphics Driver Driver Version: 24.20.100.6025 Release Date: April 26th 2018 Windows 10 64-bit only download Platform /...