Windows 10: Intel's trash. Won't fix Dwm Bug, Don't even care about the countless complaints from 100's...

Discus and support Intel's trash. Won't fix Dwm Bug, Don't even care about the countless complaints from 100's... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i also as well as a lot of people that i have seen from posts in this community, reddit, etc. with the dwm.exe running past 6k gb. For me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NarcolepticGamerfacebookG, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Intel's trash. Won't fix Dwm Bug, Don't even care about the countless complaints from 100's...

Hello, i also as well as a lot of people that i have seen from posts in this community, reddit, etc. with the dwm.exe running past 6k gb. For me personally, i have reset my pc, turned off wallpapers, performance mode on, and does nothing. I start my PC and it starts at 30mb, within 1 hour it reaches 300mb, within 4 hours it reaches 1-2gb. I stream video games, on a 16gb so obviously this is literally causing me issues in multiple area's. Maybe one day intel will get a team that is dedicated to their community, but currently I am very disappointed, this has been an issue for MONTHS, maybe even

:)

NarcolepticGamerfacebookG, Sep 14, 2021

2. Volume Mute Light won´t change color

I can´t find anything that addresses my actual problem.I have seen that others have also experienced this problem but I have not found a solution that works. My ProBook was originally Win 7 pro, updated to Win 10 pro but HP won´t update because of its age (for me, brand new-just bought it a few days ago) so I don´t really know what to do. Sure, just a minor glitch but a very irritating one (that orange is just way too bright!) that should be a snap to fix (or not-I don´t know, I think my 4 year old granddaughter has better computer skills than I do!) English is not the default language so many of the commands must be translated-just another hassel to deal with. I finally found the systemconfig. box. Selective start and discovered that ALL the service boxes are checked. Good, bad, doesn´t make a difference: I just don´t know.

mrsnakeman, Sep 14, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. tops Win User

Intel's trash. Won't fix Dwm Bug, Don't even care about the countless complaints from 100's...

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Hello...

Happy new year!!

I don´t see any error... the installation doesn´t run...

Sorry my English...

Thema:

Intel's trash. Won't fix Dwm Bug, Don't even care about the countless complaints from 100's...

1. Intel's trash. Won't fix Dwm Bug, Don't even care about the countless complaints from 100's... - Similar Threads - Intel's trash Won't

2. Not discussion but complaint about KB5022913

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not discussion but complaint about KB5022913: Update is ****. It screwed with my mouse settings to make me do the update made the pointer go to top right no matter what mouse or USB port I used. Then after the 'update', it changed my mouse's settings from right handed to left handed when the mouse is a standard right...
  3. Not discussion but complaint about KB5022913

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not discussion but complaint about KB5022913: Update is ****. It screwed with my mouse settings to make me do the update made the pointer go to top right no matter what mouse or USB port I used. Then after the 'update', it changed my mouse's settings from right handed to left handed when the mouse is a standard right...
  4. dwm 100 gpu ussage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dwm 100 gpu ussage: When I'm playing games, my graphics card usage jumps to 100 and when I look at it, I see that dwm.exe is using 90% of the time, and this happens very often and it undermines my gaming experience, please help...
  5. dwm 100 gpu ussage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dwm 100 gpu ussage: When I'm playing games, my graphics card usage jumps to 100 and when I look at it, I see that dwm.exe is using 90% of the time, and this happens very often and it undermines my gaming experience, please help...
  6. Launching complaint about Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Launching complaint about Edge: This may seem like a silly question, and I have questioned whether I should post it. But it really annoys me Microsoft shoves Edge down everyone's throat. I do know how to remove it. But it doesn't seem ethical that they try and force you to use it imagine that, Microsoft...
  7. How to fix 100% disc bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix 100% disc bug: It’s weird. Sometimes I’ll boot my computer and it’s 100% disc the entire time it’s being used, but others it’s perfectly normal. What’s going on here? submitted by /u/toast-and-eggs [link] [comments]...
  8. Complaint about Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Complaint about Microsoft Mahjong: I have Premium Edition of Microsoft Mahjong and suddenly I have this ugly and not useful large side bar that appear and I can't find how to get rid of it. I didn't pay for that. I want my game back to the way it was. [ATTACH]...
  9. Formal Complaint for Microsoft Customer Care.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Formal Complaint for Microsoft Customer Care.: I have spent over an hour with Microsoft support being transferred back and forth between departments. I had a simply issue with connecting a new xbox one controller to my PC via bluetooth. I jumped to so many hoops to verify my email and the code sent to my email. Not one...
  10. Does Redmond even care about KB3122947?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does Redmond even care about KB3122947?: With 33 failed attempts to install the KB3122947 update on my 3 computers and over 300 posts concerning the problem? KB3122947 1511 update - anybody else get this? - Windows 10 Forums (I know, a lot are redundant, but how do you search 300 posts?) Does anyone out there...