Windows 10: IntelSecurityAssist 32bit

Discus and support IntelSecurityAssist 32bit in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Numerous windows appear on startup and Task manager shows they are Intel Support Assistant. I have disabled this in startup and unchecked them in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DMHMS, May 22, 2019.

1. DMHMS Win User

IntelSecurityAssist 32bit

Numerous windows appear on startup and Task manager shows they are Intel Support Assistant. I have disabled this in startup and unchecked them in msconfig. Is it malware? Neither McAfee nor Malware Bytes are reporting anything.

:)

DMHMS, May 22, 2019
  2. Waterpump Win User

legacy soundcard RME Digi96pad in 32bit Windows 10

RME supply 32 bit drivers for this excellent sound card which runs in 32bit Windows8. I have installed the drivers in Windows 10 32 bit (this is the reason I'm using 32bit Windows10 and not 64 bit!!) , device manager shows RME Digi96 on sound devices list,
    drivers installed properly, but it does NOT appear in the sound card list. Any ideas?

Waterpump, May 22, 2019
  3. 16Bit programme using NTVDM on Win10 32Bit cannot see shared printers

Hello all,

I have a 16bit programme that is very important to us and is in use in multiple locations. Normally we use Windows XP but recently many clients want to upgrade to Windows 10. We have found that the programme works well on Windows 10 32Bit using NTVDM, but it is unable to "see" any shared printers. That is to say, the printers can be seen in the Command Prompt using NETVIEW and the printers are listed as we would expect, but they cannot be seen by the 16Bit programme.

I'm hoping that this might be a problem that somebody else has already resolved somehow. All thoughts and suggestions welcomed IntelSecurityAssist 32bit :)

Cheers, James

JamesChubb, May 22, 2019
  4. l3lessed Win User

Need Vista SP1 32bit files.

Hey guys. I'm new to this forum, but noticed you had helped someone else get crucial vista files.

Some of my Vista files are appearing corrupted with I do a sfc /scannow, but a system repair and sytem file checker won't actually fix them so I'm going to have to do it myself.:shadedshu

Can some one give me these following files for Windows Vista SP1 32bit.

• Explorer.exe
    • Aero.theme
    • Regedit.exe
    • notepad.exe
    • imageres.dll
    • calc.exe
    • spwhizimg.dll
    Explorer.exe is the most crucial though. Thanks guys.

l3lessed, May 22, 2019
Thema:

1. IntelSecurityAssist 32bit - Similar Threads - IntelSecurityAssist 32bit

2. cant install .net4.8 in win7 ultimate sp1 32bit installed in IPC from Siemens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install .net4.8 in win7 ultimate sp1 32bit installed in IPC from Siemens.: I cannot install Net4.8 in Win7 Ultimate SP1 32-bit installed in the IPC from Siemens.Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-net48-in-win7-ultimate-sp1-32bit/56c2a808-9844-437d-bd14-44dfb23839b1
  3. cant install .net4.8 in win7 ultimate sp1 32bit installed in IPC from Siemens.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install .net4.8 in win7 ultimate sp1 32bit installed in IPC from Siemens.: I cannot install Net4.8 in Win7 Ultimate SP1 32-bit installed in the IPC from Siemens.Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-net48-in-win7-ultimate-sp1-32bit/56c2a808-9844-437d-bd14-44dfb23839b1
  4. Dell Touchpad not working after upgrading to windows 10 32bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Touchpad not working after upgrading to windows 10 32bit: Dell Touchpad not working after upgrading to windows 10 32bit I am using Dell Dell Latitude 3000 Series with windows 7 with Awesome condition. I recently upgraded to windows 10 homeand after that my touchpad is not working. .. And also I searched in my Device manager > Mice...
  5. Dell Touchpad not working after upgrading to windows 10 32bit

Dell Touchpad not working after upgrading to windows 10 32bit: Dell Touchpad not working after upgrading to windows 10 32bit I am using Dell Dell Latitude 3000 Series with windows 7 with Awesome condition. I recently upgraded to windows 10 homeand after that my touchpad is not working. .. And also I searched in my Device manager > Mice...
  6. Dell Touchpad not working after upgrading to windows 10 32bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows 10 32bit to 64bit upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 32bit to 64bit upgrade: I have a laptop that had windows8 and has been upgraded to Win 10, BUT is has 32bit version. Machine is 64 bit and I want to try 64 version. I see it requires clean install. I can do that FULL backup of course. What about my activation key? I believe the old keys do not work...
  8. Windows 10 32bit to 64bit upgrade

Windows 10 32bit to 64bit upgrade: I have a laptop that had windows8 and has been upgraded to Win 10, BUT is has 32bit version. Machine is 64 bit and I want to try 64 version. I see it requires clean install. I can do that FULL backup of course. What about my activation key? I believe the old keys do not work...
  9. Windows 10 32bit to 64bit upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Having a BSOD only on Windows 11 and only when printing from a 32bit process on 64 bit...

Having a BSOD only on Windows 11 and only when printing from a 32bit process on 64 bit...: Hello,We have an application we use to reproduce the issue, which in summary, gets to a point where it prints from a 32 bit application to the the 64 bit Amyuni PDF Converter on Windows 11 and the print job has a TIFF image with transparencies, when printing at DPI of 300 or...