Windows 10: Intenet on PC constantly crashing

Discus and support Intenet on PC constantly crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello dear peoples of internet, I am experiencing big problem with my internet connection. So the thing is that I have bought new PC in the April.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ivec_O, Oct 24, 2020.

1. ivec_O Win User

Intenet on PC constantly crashing

Hello dear peoples of internet,

I am experiencing big problem with my internet connection. So the thing is that I have bought new PC in the April. Everything was smooth and enjoyable to do until the beginning of September. While I was playing Call of Duty: Warzone my game crashed. It showed LAN unavailable icon. I tried restarting PC and everything was fine after that. But then when I joined friend in CoD it crashed again. It became obvious CoD has something to do with it. So, I just uninstalled CoD and used PC only for surfing on web and using Discord to talk with friends. Today, I decided to buy FIFA 21 because Im bored and I cant play CoD. The moment I joined online segment of FIFA 21 same problem occurred. LAN connection unavailable. I hope someone can help me with this problem. Im ready to do anything possible just to have normal game again.

PS. I have PS4 which is connected with cable too. And on PS4 everything is normal and no crashes occurred ever.

:)

ivec_O, Oct 24, 2020

2. Gta 4 crashing constantly

Sup everyone, i seem to be having a very annoying problem. I purchased gta 4 recently and i installed it and it runs quite well, my system is listed in my specs. The problem with the game, is that about +/- 5 minutes of playing, the screen gets funny coloured squares and my whole pc crashes. I have xp sp3 installed. I have tried numerous things like clocking my cpu back to stock but to no avail. My pc is not overheating, thats for sure, i dunno. My mate just told me that it might just be a bug, but it seems strange that i bug in the game would cause my whole pc to crash. Any suggestions?

BradleyKZN, Oct 24, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Explorer.exe crashing constantly

Hi Sophie,

There are several reasons why you've experienced the issue. If all the troubleshooting steps you found did not help, try disabling the Show recently used folders in Quick access and set Open file Explore to this PC. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • On the View tab, select Options drop-down arrow.
    • Choose Change folder and search options.
    • On General tab, click the drop-down arrow beside Open File Explorer to and select
      This PC.

We also suggest clearing File Explorer in history.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Anne Ros, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Intenet on PC constantly crashing - Similar Threads - Intenet constantly crashing

2. PC Constantly Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Constantly Crashing: Hi,Whenever I open FiveM my PC either Blue Screens or crashes.It either provides an error for NVidia GPU issue I've reinstalled multiple times, and just crashes the game.Then it BSoD's,Then it just reboots entirely,These are the 3 occurences that happen and here is the...
  3. PC Constantly Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Constantly Crashing: Hi,I recently put in a question which is linked below, I don't know if it was closed as a solution was proposed, although it didn't completely fix the problem only stopped it from occurring as...
  4. PC crashing constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing constantly: Hey,For some time now, my PC started crashing beacuse of nvlddmkm.sys , ntoskrnl.exe and dxgkrnl.sys. I've tried:- underclocking gpu,- reinstalling new gpu drivers,- checked whole computer for any viruses there is none- i used SFC /scannow and DISM command in CMD.- updated...
  5. PC crashing constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing constantly: Hey,For some time now, my PC started crashing beacuse of nvlddmkm.sys , ntoskrnl.exe and dxgkrnl.sys. I've tried:- underclocking gpu,- reinstalling new gpu drivers,- checked whole computer for any viruses there is none- i used SFC /scannow and DISM command in CMD.- updated...
  6. Constant PC crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant PC crashes: Is anyone able to take a look at a dump file for me?I am finding that my PC is constantly crashing. This morning whilst playing D4 the whole PC crashed, It didn't BSOD instead it went pixelated then switched off. I have also noticed some issues with Chrome randomly crashing...
  7. Constant PC crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant PC crashes: Is anyone able to take a look at a dump file for me?I am finding that my PC is constantly crashing. This morning whilst playing D4 the whole PC crashed, It didn't BSOD instead it went pixelated then switched off. I have also noticed some issues with Chrome randomly crashing...
  8. pc crashes constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc crashes constantly: my screen will freeze with no blue screen and i have to reboot.The problem is continuous. Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashes-constantly/961eab9c-53cc-4cd4-8de9-71891fd18790
  9. Pc Constantly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Constantly crashing: My pc has been crashing a lot the past few days and i don't get why. Basically it randomly freezes and after some time reboots itself. I'll provide a dmp file to check, here's the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wtu7iM_Tu2iDL_2Ths_x3FuL8hZgJvwZ/view?usp=sharing...
  10. constant pc crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    constant pc crashes: About a month ago I fully upgraded my pc. I installed a 2070 rtx super, with a ryzen 5 3600 cpu, on an msi tomahawk B450 max mobo. I also installed more memory, 16g ram and 500g ssd. I'm under the impression that my pc is fairly beefy, but i cant play any game at medium...