Windows 10: Intense lagging after updating to Windows 10 Version 20H2

Discus and support Intense lagging after updating to Windows 10 Version 20H2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had no lagging problem in any Apps before I updated to Windows 10 Version 20H2 hour ago Once I restarted my laptop all games are lagging so much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by User Ly, Feb 13, 2021.

1. User Ly Win User

Intense lagging after updating to Windows 10 Version 20H2

I had no lagging problem in any Apps before I updated to Windows 10 Version 20H2 hour ago

Once I restarted my laptop all games are lagging so much that its just not playable, so as microsoft365 Applications Word, PowerPoint, etc

I tried sfc /scannow, re-installing the windows, and its still lagging so much.

Would like to get some help on this please :

Do I need to completely remove windows from my laptop and re-install from zero?

:)

User Ly, Feb 13, 2021

2. Keyboard input lag (Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, Windows 10 20H2)

Hi there. I've got yet another Windows 10 problem. lol

This time it's my keyboard. I'm using a Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, on Windows 10 Pro 20H2. I have been experiencing keyboard input lag off and on for a couple months now, and I've searched for possible solutions, but none so far have worked. I was hoping you guys could suggest some fixes.

Here's what I've tried, based on the suggestions I've found on the web:
    • Updating the keyboard/dongle's drivers (there are no drivers on Logitechs's site, oddly) and firmware. Nope.
    • Swapping USB ports. Nada.
    • Unplugging any extraneous USB devices. Zilch.
    • Checking the batteries. No joy.

As I was typing this it was lagging here and there. It's a bit disconcerting. Anyway... I don't think I missed anything, but if you need more information or diagnostics, lemme know and I'll upload 'em.

GuyInDogSuit, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Update 20h2

Hi Wicki,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

20H2 should not be installed right-away on your device - MS said the rollout is only to a fraction of users and would be labeled as an optional update initially. Are you enrolled in WIP?

You may uninstall 20H2 using the steps below:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2020/10/uninst...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Feb 13, 2021
  4. Intense lagging after updating to Windows 10 Version 20H2

Windows 10 version 20H2

The computer in question had Windows 7 on it and there was not an option to uninstall the 20H2 update. So I have reverted back to Windows 7. Is there a way to download and install Windows 10 version 2004? The games will work on that version but not the
    20H2 version.

Thanks

Richard Alan, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

Intense lagging after updating to Windows 10 Version 20H2

1. Intense lagging after updating to Windows 10 Version 20H2 - Similar Threads - Intense lagging updating

2. INTENSE LAG AFTER 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INTENSE LAG AFTER 21H2: so,I just updated everything on my laptop, but before updating to 21h2, there was no lag, my memory is still sitting at 81.8/128GB, and I could watch everything all smoothly, But once I updated, videos couldn't get by without lagging and degrading the quality of the video. I...
  3. INTENSE LAG AFTER 21H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INTENSE LAG AFTER 21H2: so,I just updated everything on my laptop, but before updating to 21h2, there was no lag, my memory is still sitting at 81.8/128GB, and I could watch everything all smoothly, But once I updated, videos couldn't get by without lagging and degrading the quality of the video. I...
  4. INTENSE LAG AFTER 21H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Game lagging after Windows 10 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game lagging after Windows 10 20H2 update: I installed this update as soon as it was released, and back then my games became laggy as well. So rolled back my windows and been doing just fine with the previous version. Decided to give this update another try and it still gives me lag. Also read about other gamers...
  6. Updating windows 10 to version 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating windows 10 to version 20H2: My installation constantly gets stuck at 61% I have tried restarting my computer but that hasn't worked any advice on what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-windows-10-to-version-20h2/9801bc0b-dc42-4a97-9afc-05a4d09e1f53
  7. Windows 10 Version 20H2 not updating

Windows 10 Version 20H2 not updating: I have tried to update to a newer version and get an error code Ox800700c1. Troubleshooter can't identify the problem. Have retried many times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-20h2-not-updating/042f5c5e-825e-47d9-b9c7-dcc30559d776
  8. windows 10 update version 20H2

windows 10 update version 20H2: Trying to install and download the newest windows 10 update and a message appears explaining I need to uninstall VirtualBox to continue Incompatibility with windows 10 . I don't even know what VirtualBox is, I've searched all my files and downloads and it doesn't show up...
  9. after Windows 10, version 20H2 update

after Windows 10, version 20H2 update: This windows update made my internet connections go whacky. When I restart nothing, all internet icons have red xs Unplug computer and turn it on again and I have internet. I have tried recovery to a previous startup and undoing update to no avail....
  10. Windows 10 version 20H2 Update

in Cortana
    Windows 10 version 20H2 Update: In this update search option stop working and no repair and troubleshoot method works on it. It has to start manually each time because after restart of system suspends. At a moment I am using "C:\Windows\system32\ctfmon.exe" command to start the search option because when...