Windows 10: Intenso Memory Case 5TB

Discus and support Intenso Memory Case 5TB in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought an Intenso Memory Case 5TB hard drive, i formatted it to ntfs successfully and i connected it to the PC. At first it worked just fine. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GeorgeHondrogiannis, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Intenso Memory Case 5TB

I bought an Intenso Memory Case 5TB hard drive, i formatted it to ntfs successfully and i connected it to the PC. At first it worked just fine. I copied some folders to it and everything was ok. After i unplugged it for the first time and then plugged it in again, the windows won't read it at all.... In the Disks tool it is presented as raw partition. The windows won't recognize it again, but when i plug it to my tv or to a linux PC, it works perfectly!!!! What can i do to make it work with windows????

:)

GeorgeHondrogiannis, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Intenso Memory Case 5TB

Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Intenso Memory Case 5TB

1. Intenso Memory Case 5TB - Similar Threads - Intenso Memory Case

2. Finding duplicate files in 5TB of data.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding duplicate files in 5TB of data.: I recently combined several backups totaling ~5tb from different devices each of which may contain unique information that I need to keep. However, I need to identify and delete the duplicate files. Thoughts?...
  3. Finding duplicate files in 5TB of data.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finding duplicate files in 5TB of data.: I recently combined several backups totaling ~5tb from different devices each of which may contain unique information that I need to keep. However, I need to identify and delete the duplicate files. Thoughts?...
  4. INTENSO EXTERNAL Mobile USB 3 DRIVE 5TB, backups are done and validated OK, only problem:...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    INTENSO EXTERNAL Mobile USB 3 DRIVE 5TB, backups are done and validated OK, only problem:...: Do you have any idea why this...? for External INTENSO Mobile USB 3 DRIVE 5TB, all backups are done and validated OK, only problem show: "Unknown Drive H:", file system=NoneAcronis TI 2018 see the INTENSO EXTERNAL USB 3 DRIVE As "Unknown Drive H:", file system=Nonein the...
  5. INTENSO EXTERNAL Mobile USB 3 DRIVE 5TB, backups are done and validated OK, only problem:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INTENSO EXTERNAL Mobile USB 3 DRIVE 5TB, backups are done and validated OK, only problem:...: Do you have any idea why this...? for External INTENSO Mobile USB 3 DRIVE 5TB, all backups are done and validated OK, only problem show: "Unknown Drive H:", file system=NoneAcronis TI 2018 see the INTENSO EXTERNAL USB 3 DRIVE As "Unknown Drive H:", file system=Nonein the...
  6. INTENSO EXTERNAL Mobile USB 3 DRIVE 5TB, backups are done and validated OK, only problem:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. 5TB drive only showing as 561.53GB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    5TB drive only showing as 561.53GB: Hi Toshhiba 5TB X300 hard disk is only showing as 561GB is disk management. Have tried wiping partition & reformatting - still 561GB. Have used EaseUS Partition Master and did a quick scan for deleted partitions - still single 561GB partition and Paragon Partition Manager...
  8. 5TB drive only showing as 561.53GB

in Windows 10 Support
    5TB drive only showing as 561.53GB: Hi Toshhiba 5TB X300 hard disk is only showing as 561GB is disk management. Have tried wiping partition & reformatting - still 561GB. Have used EaseUS Partition Master and did a quick scan for deleted partitions - still single 561GB partition and Paragon Partition Manager...
  9. Connecting with case #

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Connecting with case #: I was scammed today and my laptop is locked. I have a case # from Microsoft and can not get reconnected. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-with-case/83cd3a12-2a68-4725-9615-95cb3f771479
  10. CASE 149253362480

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    CASE 149253362480: i CAN RECEIVE E MAILS- BUT NOT SEND GREGORY MANSLEY *** Email address is removed for privacy *** 631875 8649 spent an hour on the phone already-- I am working on the Corona virus problem-- time is of the essence in repairing this issue so I can keep in contact with my...